So, Sup Forums, serious question:

So, Sup Forums, serious question:

Do you think sex would solve the declining population issue in Western countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

xxxbonanza.com/index.php/2017/03/22/big-titties-blonde-blowbang/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You mean population equilibrium?

What's wrong with no longer overpopulating?

no
kids cost time and money if you wanna raise them properly
people of lower races and cultures have no empathy,thus they breed like crazy and don't give a shit about their kids

Because then we'll be over-populated and low IQ and poverty stricken and brown. If the West is going to be over-populated, and it isn't, I'd rather it be White and over-populated

(Over population is an issue in China, India, South East Asia, Africa etc.)

No, they think their kids are gifts from God, and having to s of kids means they're blessed. They keep cranking them out because they're retarded, and think having like 15 kids is what they're supposed to do.

easy answer is no. Less people were i live want kids i for 1 do not. the main reason is the cost, it is to high to by a house or rent while both partners work full time, who has time for a kid when you both have to work full time just to pay bills and have a bit of savings.

Mass immigration of skilled/educated folks > more undesirables

Yes it worked for Denmark. Look up do it for Denmark.

But niggers cost more money, to more people, who are less related to them. At least those kids will eventually make enough money that THEIR kids can drain it.

right

>gifts from God
they treat them like shit

You're retarded. That's not going to solve the problem - you're just going to be outbred by Negros.

No, marriage might, but sex by itself will not, as it decreases the chance of marriage.

That's not mass immigration though that's normal immigration. We had it before. Now we have most of the useful people and what's left is the dumbass niggas trying to follow them.

we do not have said negros here

Sooo.. because you don't like darkies, we need to fuck ourselves over?

Thought this was a serious question.

THey don't really understand the god thing. Indians shit and throw garbage in their holy river for example.

No. Have you seen non-White countries, other than, say, Japan and South Korea? HIV and they shit the streets, no infrastructure, crime ridden. That's what will happen here, retard.

i for one would rather spend my money on hobbies than raising a kid

xxxbonanza.com/index.php/2017/03/22/big-titties-blonde-blowbang/

Source on this webm?

Soo... just because darkies... suddenly we'll lose our sewer system, our infrastructure, AND HIV crimes will increase?

Have you ever BEEN outside of your western country?

alexa rydell but in that vid she goes by selina marks head bobbers and hand jobbers

Try reading the watermark asshole

Why do people think less children means people are thinking that far into the future about their lives, then choosing not to have them.

People have gotten smarter, but it's just in the form of birth control.

Most younger white girls are going on bc in high school now. It's become more accepted so it's benefits are showing.

OP, no the only thing that'll make girls pump out babies again is them going off bc.

sound bro

i want to get someone pregnant but to do that i have to have sex

>feelsbatman

Yes, and I've also seen the statistics regarding these matters in other countries.

Which countries did you go to? Who did you meet?

Yeah... I thought so.

Oh well, hope you make it one day.