Why did he do it?

Why did he do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_jjA6ZL0Z_k
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Bane
imgur.com/a/h36s9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They were shitty child actors.

I won't lie, I'd get a bit of a laugh out of chopping up kids with a lightsaber as well. Just swing that fucker around, WHOOOOOSH

Edge

(OP)
they only had one movie to make him become evil so he had to kill a bunch of kids for no reason.

it's called character development

he didn't. a big twist in ep8 is the reveal that he took them and left them on a distant planet where they would be safe from palpatine and used the force to "forge" the holotape that obiwan saw. their descendants are the knights of ren

He's a dick

for the lulz

for the vine

Thats so fucking dumb i can see JJ doing that

Really makes you think

>what's the most evil think you can think of George, remember, you're a genius

I think it was to establish that he'd definitely crossed to the dark side 'for good'

If they did that and retconned Vader to not killing those kids I would walk out of the cinema but not before shitting into my hand throwing it at the screen.

Dr.Skywalker Im Jedi Temple....theres too many of them, UH, they dont get to bring friends.

I can see it

>A potential army of future sith
Fuck it lets kill em.

I don't like younglings. They're coarse and rough and irritating and they get everywhere.

>More than two Sith at a time
Nice try

And who started that rule?

Darth Bane

> why didn't he just shake his hand was he autistic rape my hand's a little dirty he's a little guy for you i drive what a hothead

Hope you eat Mexican

Not canon

I'd throw my anvil at the fucking screen if they pulled this.

Rey is palpatines granddaughter

Nigger, yes it is, but if your dipshit ass is sticking to strict movie only canon, then it was yoda who mentioned there being only two Sith at a time.

Is your mum mexican? Because yes

Prove it

because Breivik is a hero

Rule of two is canon. But Darth Bane? Literally who

Can't really just speculation. This guy has a decent theory though youtube.com/watch?v=_jjA6ZL0Z_k

She can be for you.

Why didn't Anakin and Palpatine convert the younglings into sith instead of killing them?

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Bane

Only 2 sith lords at a time. You can have as many acolytes and force-trained lackeys as you want. Look at the Emperors Hands, his ministers and inner circle and the Royal Guard.
They're all trained in the use of the dark side of the force but they're not sith.

lmao

somebody post the webm

Why does he wear the mask?

He's a homo.

But what about the bodies Obi-Wan and Yoda found?

Will KOTOR 3 ever be made?

What game is this mod for? I recall the same game having a section that you can kill anakin on tat with darth maul

>tfw people defend a child murdering psychopath

Disney will be like
>Prequels are not canon

Fuck them if they do this

That's the one, also nevermind, I recognize the stupid death animations and lightsaber strikes.

Darth Maul was such a shitty villian

Better than Dooku. Also he killed Jedi Master Liam Neeson.

All on film villains were shit and it was left to the EU to flesh them out.
>Darth Mauls stories
>Grievous' stories
>Boba Fetts stories

>Yfw Disney releases their own prequel trilogy that replaces the films George put his blood, sweat, and tears into

That would invalidate his original trilogy then. I'd prefer they pulled a JJ Star Trek and split timelines so I can keep my awesome EU.

Honestly, I'd like to see what Disney would do if they were in charge of the prequels, just for curiosity's sake

They won't. They will do an immense amount of spinoffs and continuations of the current saga.
>50 years from now Star Wars Episode XXX is released

They'd retcon Anakin being the chosen one and instead focus on Reys grandmother as a youngling that survived Order 66 and is trained by another survivor before working for the alliance where she meets her husband and the father of reys mother.

>order 66
>66 dubs

Checked

I would pull of my shitty adult diaper and fling it into the projector if that were the case.

What did he do?

Bane?

New canon, Palplatine says he doesn't give a shit about the rule of two because he did everything the other sith didnt

my favorite part is when vader calls him out for being retarded

wasn't he better being kind of ambiguous instead of
>he's alive again lol
and
>he's alive again lol

he had autism

I think the image speaks for itself
Also you now notice how ridiculously high up that little pikey is wearing his space belt. Years later & I still cant unsee it

>where

>Star Wars: Darth Vader 20: End of Games, Part I

None of what you mentioned happened in that comic

Okay so how would you have gotten rid of the child jedi? Palpatine was never going to let them live and he'd never waste time doing it himself.

>No scene in the prequels where one of the Temple guards upon seeing Vader betrays his brothers and attacks them from behind before kneeling to Vader

Clones?

Did you miss the part where Palpatine is ranting about losing Maul and Dooku and speaking about the rule of two?

>One Master. One apprentice. No more. For generations. Generations building to ME.
imgur.com/a/h36s9

WTF i love anakin now

>One Master. One apprentice. No more
He wasn't ending the rule of two, he was just saying there could be no more than 2 of them.