Hey Sup Forums, how do I make my cat have a miscarriage?

Hey Sup Forums, how do I make my cat have a miscarriage?

My family took in a stray cat that's pretty chill, but after feeding her for a while it's obvious she's pregnant. Everyone else wants to keep the kittens, care for them and shit. Obviously I don't.

Wat do?

Just keep the meeps you can give them to a pet shop and make some money within a month

Dis so fucking gross. Just let ya cat have her kittens. Who the fuck that gonna hurt?

Although I did just have an abortion last week and regret it so this might just be envy or some shit.

But if you're serious just get the vet to abort them

Give them away or sell them when they're born. It's not like /you/ have to go through labor or anything.

Like I said everyone else wants to keep the kittens. I don't want to have to pay and care for those creepy little fuckers, so I need some way to secretly make the cat miscarriage.

Wrong place for this advice desu

Just let the cat have birth. Sell the kittens. Don't know why the fuck your first insinct was to abort them.

Kick it in the stomach.

It's not the cat that's the problem here. It's the idiot human that doesn't understand cats.

maybe not LOL

Where would be better? I've only been lurking for a couple weeks so I don't know the boards all too well.

If you're not paying the bills, you don't get a say.

I understand cats perfectly well. They're lazy little fucks that do nothing but leech off their owners. The only reason I'm okay with having this one is because my family loves it, and unlike most other cats I've met it isn't an asshole.

/an/. It's literally the animals board. Ask there, they can tell you.

I don't think anywhere on the internet is cool with kitten abortion. Let your family keep em, odds are you aren't in any authoritative position in this matter anyway, considering you're asking Sup Forums how to covertly murder your family cat's babies.

Buy some Plan B and put it in one of those pill pocket things

A vet will spay her even if she's pregnant. You were planning on having her spayed, right???

what is a dog
>a stupid fucker who not only leeches from owners but BEGS from them too
>cats go out and eat birds and shit
>dogs will just moan and whine and shit in the house. If you leave them outside they bark and psis everyone off

reee

This. /an/ fuckin hates cats.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Seriously I want to fuck your shit up.

Literally the only source of income for my family. I just don't want them to hate me.

Yeah, but we didn't even know she was pregnant before since she was so starved.

Thanks for the advice anons, I'll go there.

I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don’t have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Crosslink here.