#freemilo

so she's just never flossed in her life eh

Nobody beats the biiiiz

>i look ugly
>how can i make this better?
>i know!
>scary witch hair!
>that's it!!!!

Yeah she's goofy looking and big, but she was actually the least shitty thing about the Ghostbusters movie. Somehow.
The kiddos giving her shit on twitter are real pieces of garbage.

>This mongoloid is worth millions of dollars
Damnit.

Sheeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Okay, Leslie. Time for bed.

CHEAH!!

Literally looks like a mudhut straight out of Africa baboon with the sass of an African American hood bitch. Terrible combo.

But it's not my bedtime yet...

>movie has made fucking profit
>figures and toys flying off the shelves
>73% confirmed fresh on RT
>sequel already planned

I hate you fucking retards. I shit talked this movie for months at feminists and other cucks, and now it's a fucking success and I look like a fucking loser. they're LAUGHING at me. fuck all you fags

u aint me nigga

im am the comedian now

Does anyone think if they removed the middle finger scene, the movie could have gotten a PG rating?

>Sony shills false flagging the racism narrative
Fuck off.

lmao

>>movie has made fucking profit
Nope.

>figures and toys flying off the shelves
Nope.

>73% confirmed fresh on RT
Check the top critics and the audience score.

>sequel already planned
Just like all those Spider-Man sequels Sony had planned.

It was successful because the media and feminists took a note to use it as their "fuck you" to the critics. Lots of censoring, mudslinging and crying was done to make this a "success".

Not him but movie is $155m last I heard, will probably eventually make money, neckbeards bombed the audience score with 1s, and choosing which critics to listen to is butthurt and Redditesque. This is a retarded race to have a horse in.

I hate what we've become in a society where we have to pretend this is an talented, attractive, sexy woman and if you say otherwise you're a CIS piece of shit bigot who's on your front lawn burning crosses. wtf has happened.

That's what she looks like on her best day

Magnifique

Guys shes 48. Give her a break of that kit-kat bar.

>Not him but movie is $155m last I heard, will probably eventually make money
lol no. Feig himself said it has to make AT LEAST 500 million to be profitable.

>neckbeards bombed the audience score with 1s
Just like how legbeards bombed the audience score with 10s

>and choosing which critics to listen to is butthurt and Redditesque
I said check the Top Critics score, not any specific critic in particular, you tumblr faggot. And maybe you should do yourself a favor and actually read some of those positive """"reviews"""".

#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO#FREEMILO

Damn apes, atleast there's still one city that knows how to put you to sleep in a timely manner

Moron. 500m to be profitable would mean some impossible budget for marketing. More than the highest budget blockbusters. He probably meant to absolutely ensure a sequel.

The IMDb bar graph breakdown clearly showed the neckbeards were playing the vote spam game more than the feminists.

>you're countering my retardation you must be tumblr
Literally underage bandwagoning Reddit faggotry. You're one side of the War of the Retards. I don't give a fuck about reading reviews for this movie, for or against. Stop with these fucking threads.

among my friends, we call black people pineapples

this nig literally looks like a pineapple

irony

this is like the 4th time I've posted that copypasta about the movie and every single time a bitchfest breaks out around it lol

Caring about '''''''''top'''''''' critics is Reddit as fuck.

Oh god..

You don goofed, if you just did a quick search you would find that the movie is already profiting, and it cost $144 Million to make.

>500m to be profitable would mean some impossible budget for marketing
The costs of global marketing and how much the studio themselves rakes in has been discussed ad naseum on this board. It is perfectly reasonable that this shit heap of a shit pile needs 500 million to be profitable. And that was from Feig, THE DIRECTOR, himself.

>The IMDb bar graph breakdown clearly showed the neckbeards were playing the vote spam game more than the feminists.
I don't give a fuck about IMDB, faggot. I'm talking about Rotten Tomatoes. The audience score on that site is pretty much exactly the same as the top critics score.

>Literally underage bandwagoning Reddit faggotry.
Nice projection.

She terrifies me to look at desu

>I'm retarded; please ignore me
Will do.

Ok another $100 million for marketing, but I am not the one that said $500 million to turn a profit. and you did not ignore me if you are referring to me.

>It is perfectly reasonable that this shit heap of a shit pile needs 500 million to be profitable.
No it isn't. That would mean a marketing budget on the level of the biggest blockbusters if not more.

There's no reason to suppose RT would be any different than IMDb. In fact reading the half star audience reviews they don't sound at all like they watched it.

These constant threads are cancer, and the sort of person to not care about the quality of this board is the person that's not here often.

I don't mind Hollywood putting nigs everywhere, but can they at least cast attractive ones please?

>implying she saves her money

JUST

Why doesn't she get a white womans hair weave thing that all niggers get?

I mean you can at least try to be less ugly.

Leave her alone nerds. She obviously knows what she looks like she doesnt need neckbeards bullying her 24/7. You people make me fucking sick.

>she's worth millions

>Discuss
you're unable to think of anything except laugh at some else

as talentless and visually offensive as she is, you still somehow come out below

go into the kitchen and eat everything under the sink