Danger - 太鼓 (First Full Length) JUNE 2ND 2017

After almost 10 years, it's finally coming out.

1 - 1789 Records (0:24)
2 - 7:17 (2:23)
3 - 11:02 (4:21)
4 -11:03 (4:39)
5 - 22:41 (4:37)
6 - 19:00 (3:50)
7 - 9:00 (3:32)
8 - 6:42 (4:05)
9 - 10:00 (4:17)
10 - 0:59 (4:14)
11 - 11:50 (4:32)
12 - 21:10 (5:02)
13 - 19:19 (4:18)
14 - 8:10 (4:36)
15 - 3:00 (4:55)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fYn7Hxc-npU
youtube.com/watch?v=_SPMVv66WH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

holy FUUUUCCCKK
I can't belive this is actually fucking happening
Also the title roughly translates to "drum" according to google translate. Not sure if that's correct as gtranslate can be shoddy.

redpill me on why i should care

what genre

the chinese democracy of bloghouse innit

youtube.com/watch?v=fYn7Hxc-npU
pretty much electronic music. It's very cinematic though. Production is top notch too.

french house

Had no idea he was french. Just looked it up. Wonder why the title is japanese

French House with elements of Synthwave, Trap and Film Scores.

His music is HEAVILY inspired by film scores, video games and anime. I think if I'm correct Akira is his favorite movie of all time.

I believe that is the name, also the album cover almost looks like everything is on top of a drum?

Speaking of, album art here.

It's been so long I forgot this guy existed

Preview of some of the stuff on the album: youtube.com/watch?v=_SPMVv66WH4

Fuck. That third song sounds so hype. Hope that mixing is just for this "tape"

if you don't actually know who danger is (which means you were probably 10 years old in 2007), he dropped 3 EPs over 3 years that were incredibly popular and really fucking good

so ya this is something you should care about

Read the thread instead of intentionally acting ignorant dumbass

Why does he wear the mask?

He is literally a nobody

>Akira is his favorite movie of all time.
Holy fucking shit, that's edgy. He's so interesting. Wow!

I mean it's not incredibly popular but he's not a nobody.
pic related

Yeah, he apparently has finished his debut album twice now and threw them out in the end because he didn't like them anymore. Dude could've had like three albums out by now in addition to his EPs and other shit. Glad he's putting something out by now at least though.

Ignore him, he's trying to derail the thread

Today I learn JUST how young this place's userbase is. I was here when he was putting his EPs out. Apparently some of you were still sucking on your mama's tits.

Never heard of him nut it sounds pretty good

what should I listen to beside his first album?

He has a few EPs out but that's it right now. This album coming out is his first actual album. Just listen to all of the EPs, they probably add up to the length of your average album

His 2014 EP was garbage.

Why should I care about this?

>being triggered by hearing a contradictory opinion
How new are you?

No one cares, grandpa.

>tfw let my feels fuck up my relationship with a friend who would be extremely hyped at this and now have nobody but Sup Forums to be hype with

oh well

I had this feel too
I knew it would come one day but I didn't expect 24 for to be young enough to outgrow Sup Forums

where do we go now

Opinion =/= Blatant Insult

If you wanna actually discuss something and why you don't like it that's one thing, but throwing childish insult around and calling things shit contributes nothing to a conversation and makes you look like an asshole.

Also 24. I don't know man. I wanna know where the people who were teens with us went. If they grew up they should still be here right? No one leaves Sup Forums. They probably just found a better board.

most of the old trips migrated to tumblr and twitter

Twitter? How is that a platform for discussion

A lot of them just log their albums on RYM and don't really browse boards that much. They also migrated to various social media platforms and even some of the better current day trips, along with a lot of the older ones moved over to stuff like Skype or Discord.

I guess I'll just wait 8 more years for this current crop of shitlord teenagers to grow up.

this, time is a bitch

>actually discuss something
>Sup Forums

I'm excited but also kinda worried that it's gonna suck. a lot of producers nowadays are pretty much doing the same thing

There's previews of it all online between shows and he officially released this sampler of sorts

You'd think with the theoretically unlimited sonic palette available this sort of music would be breaking new ground constantly.