This is much better than Discovery

This is much better than Discovery.

but that's mathematically impossible

WHat the freak?

Cheese has holes.
More cheese has more holes.
The more cheese you have, the less cheese you get.

>Yet they were inspired by the robot's like most french nu disco artist.

true, true
still, I preffer Cross

I like both because they often their own touches , However I like that X plays guitar like Guy-man. Each member from both bands seems equally balanced out from adding their own. imo I'd say
Cross
Woman
AVD

No it's not, there's only a few decent tracks and they all sound alike

Agreed user. Remix Album makes me wish I would've seen them live during that era

that's a fallacy

>listening to house music

>listening to music
youre the ultimate pleb

>listening

>This is much better than Discovery.
Maybe.
It should be noted that [cross] is basically a distillation of everything that worked in French house prior to it's release. It's a concentrated and potent re-release of music we've heard and enjoyed. It's a great, fantastic album, one of my absolute favorites, but Discovery and Homework were visionary albums. They tried new things that didn't always work, but were innovative.

this. i'm deaf but i still shitpost here :^)

percentage wise the cheese to not cheese ratio remains equal when you consume more cheese

You're not alone user. I completely agree.

But would you rather be the first, or the best?

A Cross the Universe is better than all.

That version of Phantom Pt. 2 is incredible.

Listened to that for the first time in years earlier, god what an amazing live album. AAA sounds so flat and lifeless in comparison.

Reminder that the objective best tracks from AVD and woman are presence and chorus
fucking debate me

reminder that the best track in Genesis is unquestionably Stress

The Skitzo Dancer remix is amazing
I love it

chorus is the best song on woman, ur right

i unironically love that album

I'm glad that they took their time with it, it's absolutely fantastic
Fire is pretty underated imo, it's got a really lovely muted feel that takes me back

This is better than anything imo

That version is basically the Soulwax remix (still awesome though)

While I wish album was more like Safe And Sound, Woman is still great imo. I'm in love with Randy.

Of course it is better than Discovery. Daft Punk is the most overrated electronic duo ever. House music for people who barely know what deep house and tech house is.

Keep seeing this album around here a lot recently, what gives?

I think I'll forever be nostalgic for the years of bloghouse for some reason. really cheesy music but it takes me back to high school

If someone forgets how good JUSTICE is then re listens they want everyone else to re listen
gotta share the stress

kek

it's the Ed Banger Shill Gang™

Fire is my personal favourite from Woman, I think it's fantastic.

I personally find that I'm really into the album until Fire comes on then it begins to drag a bit, it's not really a bad track but I feel like it should have been another track in the vein of Safe and Sound at that point in the album to keep the pace up a bit.

Fuck off to reddit

I like the noisy detailed aesthetic of Cross but Discovery has better songwriting though

stop posting this.

What do people think of pic related?

I love Cross, but Discovery is way better

pic realted is the superior choice btw

i fucked up

Up to par with Cross.

?