Ask a functioning heroin addict anything

ask a functioning heroin addict anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7PFRIGx69bw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is your max vertical jump?

Why haven't you OD'd yet, pussy

Whats the rush or high feel like to cocaine or pain pills?

1. How much does your habit cost/day?

2. Do you ever combine the heroin with any other drugs alcohol? Which ones?

3. If you could snap your fingers and wake up tomorrow with zero urge to use, would you like that?

Tell us about your first sexual experience.

Are your arms hard from where you shoot up? Any bruising?

What's your favorite color, OP? I bet it's blue.

lmao ive come close believe me. I always ending up nodding out and face planting on my computer desk. hell i might of already OD'd but didnt realize it

when i ran out for the first time i tried buying pills to help with the WD but holy shit i was surprised to find that they did absolutely nothing. I litterally took 60mg of oxy and nothing
1. 15-20$/day
2. no, heroin is all i want
3. yes definitly i wish i never tried this shit. i guess curiosity killed the cat on this one

Have you ever done a double-jump?

drunk, funny u mention it because the same bitch got me into dope. she ended up stealing all sorts of money from me.
green

Did you have childhood trauma? What was your family like?

yes, its very noticeable but no one at work seems to give a shit. I can barely find a vein anymore

skitzofrenic father
paranoid anxious mother

eventually they got divorced then my father killed himself.

>functioning

Doesn't it suck to know you could just die everytime you use? The dumbest shit is that everyone has to pick up the pieces when you kill yourself with a bad batch. Get yourself some help.

Are you that pale anarexic cute type of junkie, or the other kind?

they say childhood trauma is rocket fuel for addiction.

looks like you win the prize.

quit

OP here dope is the only thing worth living for to me. Ill probaly die because of it but i seriously dont give a shit

i dont care. my life has been complete shit since high school ended.

How long have you been doing heroin for?

Have you ever tried to quit?

How bad are you mentally? Do you feel depressed or unstable? I know you said functioning, but still.

Fuck off the internet and make me rich junkie, these bags ain't gon move themselves.

Good your the reason I stay stacking paper, I need junkies just like you.

I do my best to appear normal physically. but mentally i truly am a train wreck. I absolutely refuse to go to rehab or any of that bull shit. I'm constantly crying, contimplating suicide. sometimes i even hear voices in my head
lol the darknet has much better deals, I couldnt believe it. thats what really set off my addiction when i found a certain site

Well shit my bags prob better lol

You skipped my question

I was am addict for years man. I llve in the cinci area and heroin is an epidemic around here. I finally got clean about a year and a half ago. Man life is so beautiful now. Your right though. You will die from it. It's unfortunate but I don't sugar coat shit. When your ready to quit you will. Otherwise you will end up dead or in prison. Thats how the story always ends. There are no other endings

>:(

Pushing heroin must be depressing.

When you use now does it really not compare to the first time like everyone says it does or is it equally as satisfying just with a higher dose

Because you have fucked up your receptors.

You don't even seem to self regulate your use but you just seem to bang same amount or bigger amount or random amount every day, any given day?

If you plan to use heroin or any other opioid the reasonable thing AT LEAST to do would be is to plan some kind of scheme and track your fucking usage. At least have couple of days off every week and then taper off for while etc.

You are just stupid and deserve to die.

Have you tried LSD? I've heard it cures addiction

Do you suffer from opioid induced constipation?

I'm in Chicago, I was a junkie. I've relapsed 3 times, once you know it exists, it's a bitch to not go back to it even after you get sober

try yiur best to describe the feeling. im assuming complete euphoria and content with life since it boosts your ebdorphins

Have you ever tried inhalants? If so, what did you do?

been doing it on and off for about a year but the past 3 months have been full junkie mode. I never had the access like i do now so i would quit just because i couldnt get anything
fuck no. I remember the first time i shot pure dope holy fuck i passed out, then woke and and started vomiting.
because the point of heroin isnt to get high, just to tamper yourself to have enough to dodge getting sick.

lol

LIVE YOUNG
I
V
E

Y
O
U
N
G

DIE
I
E

FAST
A
S
T

It's only depressing if u ain't re upping in under a week.

Trapper of the year nigga

Lol jk I never pushed dogfood but I pushed other shit.

ive done two bottles of duster in my life. I dont like the high feels like im gonna die, plus the comedown makes me feel like shit

Is u gonna go out like GG?

if i knew where you were i'd be the last thing you see.

My question was
Are you that cute pale anarexic type of junkie? That look gets me hot and bothered

My girl just died from fentanyl and heroin. I wish you all the best. People have no idea how much of an epidemic this truly is until they have someone affected by it or are addicted themselves.

I liked her, she said kind things

i hear that darknets where itsd at

Live by the sword

OP I just quit heroin like a month ago, I locked myself in my room with nothing but a knife and bottles of water. I figured I would either drink the water and live or slash my wrists to be done with it. It's a coin flip

Die by the squid

the only way id be able to quit is if it had suboxen or methadone. I just dont know where the fuck to go for that shit, a doc obv but like i said im not going through NA or rehab or anything gay like that

Would you fuck your gran in the ass for a fix?

no

Post pics of track marks?

is it really that bad as they say?
alcoholic here. not in as deep as plenty of others but im not a stranger to shakes, sweats, anxiety, etc. messed with my memory and emotions. annoying cravings...
are we in the same boat? or is H the real deal

not happening im sick until tomorrow im just trying to stay warm tapping all the cottons i can find

ive been an alcoholic before i was a heroin addict. alcohol is nothing compared to this

Have you tried skittles? It's better than heroin

interesting to hear. kind of curious as to how much you drank. or if you still drink while you shoot or in place of it when you cant get it

And the last thing you would see is the flashes from my 9mm barrel. C'mon on now do u even go outside junkie lol.

Dead junkies only hurt my pockets just shut up and buy some bundles.

not op but ill answer for him since he missed it and 15-20$ a day is barely holding on, might as well just quit . heroin high=that rush you had xmas eve knowing you got good shit but that rush is not only mental but like imbedded in your body . you feel cool , relaxed , and un botherable. you can function at work like superman if you choose to. but now if you overdo it and caught up with some good shit and had been getting garbage dope up until then you are going to go to sleep sitting up even if you dont want to . the feeling itself cannot be matched. im clean now for a long time but i remember when i went from chewing oxy's and morphine to shooting i almost cried about how good it was.

Ciny addict myself shits real in ohio boy

I'd give you a hug, I've been where you are. I promise you that if you do not find help, it will get worse. And if you get help, it will get a lot worse, but then it will get better. That NA gay shit helps though, it's like free theropy after you get that shit out of you. Plus so many cute guys

when oxy's got bad press and they started trying to engineer them to not be sniifed or shot, the heroin market fucking boomed. its everywhere now .

Itt: white people with heroin addictions making the next man rich. While being butthurt.

What if they added heroin to skittles, taste the addiction

the next man is a white man so one hand washes the other, sorry i wouldnt buy a jigaboos dope.

I'm only butthurt when you go to fast daddy!

What do you do for a living? Does your addiction affect your job?

or "taste the extinction|"

Im looking into trying heroine because i think i would really like it. Ive done oxy and some benzos and no real addictive peronality with me. So what would you suggest for a first timer.

Jigaboos in Chicago have the best shit

Don't. You will enjoy the shit out of it, and you won't look back. This drug does not give a dick about your personality

The world does not end with a bang or a whimper, it ends with the sound of people choking on their own vomit

if you shoot , you will be shooting again and again.

Yeah but like is there anyway to do and live a normal life. Almost like as if it were just another prescription drug.

Listen to him dumbass Shit meths less addicting

Avoid crack and heroin like the plague if you don't want your money to be married and never getting a divorce.

No you need more and more, one dose doesn't get you high after awhile pretty soon you're shooting up a hundred dollars a night. Shits all consuming

My great friend Trevor was a heroin addict. He was the greatest guy alive. Had a huge heart, was so nice, and loved life almost as much as heroin. Unfortunately, he died last month due to diabetic ketoacidosis. The fucker lived through so much fucking shit from heroin ODs, to high speed cop chases, to railing grams of pure coke every day. Rest in peace man, I'll see you in the great unknown.

I liked him, he said nice things

What's your shoe size?
Where do you live?

Can heroin be used virtuously?

A lot of reactionary faggots see addiction as the ultimate argument against hedonism because god is punishing you for your immoral deeds or whatever. As someone who has admittedly not yet tried anything actually addictive, I've been thinking about recreationally using maybe painkillers once in a while just for the pleasure aspect. I mean, things are addictive because they're good, and I think by far the worst thing about addiction is the stigma associated with it. If all drugs were legal and recreational drug use wasn't considered a bad thing, the world would be a much better place.

Anyway, what I want to ask you is this:

a) Do you see your addiction as a bad thing? As in, do you think you would've made a different choice if you had the knowledge that you know have? In other words, do the benefits outweigh the bad stuff, and would you say that the overall amount net pleasure is positive or negative?

b) How much time did it take you to get hooked? Was it a progression from painkillers to heroin or did you just try some heroin once out of curiosity and get hooked?

c) Is your addiction just a hobby or do you think you'd be more productive if you didn't spend time on that? Is it manageable? Do you think it can be used virtuously and "in moderation"?

and

d) Does heroin use make your everyday life more mundane and boring? In other words, does it take away from the semi-spiritual enjoyment of everyday things? You know, like fulfillment?

You knew him?

Have you thought about writing an autobiography?

If you were to put 3 people to break the world record for doing the most heroin in a period of 24 hrs, who would you do it with?

I assume when you say "functioning" you are not talking about your cock

Didn't really know him as much as ran into him a couple of times, he complimented my shoes when I was feeling really down

I don't know if you really know him or not, but if you did, that's cool. I never thought I'd find someone on here that knew him.

Can I piss on your grave?

Cock works fine, it just won't cum. I can fuck for days and not cum while still maintaining a boner

You misspelled face

Why are you such a nigger / faggot?

Niggers don't use heroin, your argument is invalid

What are your current living conditions?

Yeh they do... U basement dwelling junkie litteral faggot.

A damp asshole

Exactly 0 niggers have used heroin to date. It's a scientific fact

youtube.com/watch?v=7PFRIGx69bw

Your argument is invalid

$15-20 a day. HA! Light weight. Come see me when you're taking a 8mg sub in the morning to level out, going to work, and then banging a bundle at night. Amateur.