/brit/

NOT afraid (to get back work so Mr Noseberg can afford his 3rd holiday home) edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AB4ERbk0EVY
hedgewars.org/
youtu.be/u1Y_Pw_TtFo
youtube.com/watch?v=REV2tgDnsYI
carlsjr.co.th/
youtube.com/watch?v=k-hjTQMtqU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

of course they're not afraid. everyone made sure to broadcast their prayers for the victims and changed their facebook profile pic to a union jack so that solved the terrorist problem.

*sees you have gotten through my team effortlessly with well-placed and timed grenade throws*

*uses my only air strike on you anyway, knocking you into the water and cheaply winning the game*

Some absolute morons on here. London attack was absolute evil but when I see people writing stuff like "people who voted remain, their blood is on your hands, traitor". Mentioning no names but people with this mentality are really no better than the terrorists they despise

about fucking time

now to make this cracker of a post i've been saving

>wagecucks

howling

Logan was capekino. I can't explain why.

the gee eff doing a bit of stitching

Best Strayan film since something to do with rabbits
youtube.com/watch?v=AB4ERbk0EVY

but we ARE afraid to do anything about Muslims

kony 2012

*throws banana bomb*

me the bird being an owl

>breaking news: some office rats go to work the day after a policeman got stabbed
The Daily Mail really is a meaningless waste of fucking bandwidth isn't it

reckon I might have herpes but I won't bet getting tested

hedgewars.org/

You're welcome

>something to do with rabbits
what

>tfw no medieval gf

Thoughts?

technically everyone has herpes.

wonder if north koreans have seen gangnam style

i bet if they had they'd see how much fun capitalism can be

proofs??

bit gay

not entirely sure what possesses people to do that. are they secretly gay or something?

defended my citadel in medieval 2 against 6 fully stacked crusading armies

killed so many thousands, including the pope himself and about European princes.
Now I will seek my vengeance for the wrongs I have suffered.

you should have been there.. a proper hat tipper

wonder if north koreans have seen shanghai nights 2

i bet if they saw how rambunctious jackie chan was theyd see how fun their chinese backed government is

Rasheed

mum and dad get cold sores all the time but I've never had one.

*throws holy hand grenade*

haha

"halllllllleeuuujahhhh"

*BOOM*

whoa...dude...

cheers thailad

youtu.be/u1Y_Pw_TtFo

It's better than the original at this point.

twat is talking to himself

I love to fart, it's so effortless and satisfying

Rabbit proof fence. Culture Jesus..

might light up a good old faggington if you catch my drift

So tired
Having a kip

Nonce

absolute state of r/unitedkingdom lads

i'm very prudish about farting and get offended by fart jokes

I roll the fastest egg roll in the entire west

>Worldwide rates of either HSV-1 or HSV-2 are between 60% and 95% in adults. HSV-1 is usually acquired during childhood. Rates of both increase as people age. Rates of HSV-1 are between 70% and 80% in populations of low socioeconomic status and 40% to 60% in populations of improved socioeconomic status.

ok maybe not everyone but most people.

genetics plays a big part in it from my understanding. i guess whatever makes you not get them skipped the generation before you.

> (You)
>
>twat is talking to himself

errrrr

checked

>people seriously spending 50% of their day earning money for their boss' 3rd luxury apartment

howling

cold sores freak

nice

Huh this completely changed my mind

I'm playing as england

basically spend the first half of my campaign being a good catholic boi and never starting any wars with fellow christians, even won 2 crusades myself.

Then after france initated war with me and I crushed them everyone got jelly as fuck and started turning on me. Milan invaded me like 10 times, and even though I was defending myself from invasion the pope was like "cease hostilities"

so I get excommunicated and literally every single catholic faction turns against me. I've soaked up the best they can collectively throw at me and now I'm sending an elite army to shit all over the milanese fuckers

tell me your secrets

Night my beautiful angel xx sweet dreams

I once took my m8's kitkat out of his lunch box and blamed someone else.

youtube.com/watch?v=REV2tgDnsYI

anyone know what 0:27 is a reference to?

post map

the fuck did I get nonce for?

Logan was fucking shite. It was the same as every other Marvel film except we skip the bit where we see the main character get superpowers and instead start at the part where he resents his powers and has to redeem himself. That and he swore in front of a child so it's a mature work now

gays

Hated how immensely incompetent every faction in that game is.

There is no existential threat. You spend the majority of the game being a colossal power rolling over minor annoyances. I stop playing when its clear I'm the strongest faction in the game.

let me guess, they're defending the attacker

>read facebook comments when the Independent first broke the story
>All the highest rated comments basically Hurr durr it was probably a right wing extremist but he won't be called a terrorist
>turns out it's another muzzie
kek

'nce

gay district

is that a euphemism for anal sex

gunna get some noodles i fink

did not realise castro was a homophobe

aren't latino men famously gay as fuck?

ETHAN BRADBERRY

Is EU4 any harder?

it was more emotionally compelling than any prior superhero flick

yeh

basically

nipping to the tesco garage

any of you lads want anything

Castro district, gay neighbourhood

took a 10er out of my grans purse and gave it to her as a gift when i was about 10, she was delighted

'ri then
you 'it

I've never played grand strategy games. I know people who are much much stupider than me who are somewhat competent in EU4 and CK2 when I couldn't figure out EU4 fast enough to have fun.

4 pack of stella cidre

I'm a nonce.

Go on a mission to one of these.
carlsjr.co.th/

PENG

>sisters 8 and 10
hmm

How to turn r/unitedkingdom to based mode: turn on sort by controversial

D E V I L I S H

sest sider not sider

cide

everyting mud

too scared of stds to have sex

not having a wank lads

Playing Mario Run lads

its a fullscreen app so prnt scrn doesn't work on my computer but I own all of the british isles, denmark (fuckers kept invading me for no reason), all of france except marseille, also metz and staufen formerly HRE (who betrayed me after a long alliance by marriage the hun cunts)

then in the holy land I own alexandria, cairo, dongola, gaza, jerusalem and acre.
used to have antioch but the mongols fucked me up and made it their captial

what shall i get from bk for luncheon?

pitting the lads against one another in the group chat and watching the kickings commence is GOAT hahahahaha

An excellent source of protein and oh so delicious. We place a freshly-cracked Grade A egg on a toasted English Muffin topped with real butter and add lean Canadian bacon and melty American cheese. And all that for 290 calories.

I'm Egg McMuffin and I approve this message.

looks dece

DRUMPF AND ALT RIGHT WEENIES WILL NEVER RECOVERY FROM THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=k-hjTQMtqU0

good

literally every normie has herpes

The other yank ITT is one too many. Fuck off autismo runt.

Let's remember that the attacker was a convert. He's basically Christian. Even if he was actually a real Muslim, he would've been defending himself. Police are violent and reactionary, the are predudiced against Muslims. It was either he get shot by police or he kill the police.
Please to not blame Muslims for this unfortunate event.

that's good advice how to browse 'ddit entirely.

>americans need to say "real" butter
>"real" cheese

best fast food in BKK imo

kicks the shit out of burgerking