Guys, what if he actually is the best quarterback in this year's class?

Guys, what if he actually is the best quarterback in this year's class?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6nm1BJPe-pg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

elliot is definently the best running back.

hopefully dak isn't a fizzle

What if he actually is the best quarterback in this year's league?

At this point he's moving away from "fluke rookie season" territory and entering "Rookie Ben Roethlisberger" territory.

Many experts are beginning to assert that he is the greatest quarterback to ever play the game.

>what if

He's one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL, obvious to anyone that isn't a retard that he's the best in the class

Granted, no one expected him to be even half this good

i remember when ron jaworski said kaepernick could turn into the greatest QB of all time.

meme black qb's never pan out.

enjoy your one or maybe two good seasons with him before he's exposed as a zeke babby, and until zeke is exposed as a steroid/o=line babby

I was pretty surprised when I read that the Hall of Fame filed a waiver to let him in while he's still playing. Even more surprising how little press coverage it got.

Well to be fair his offensive line is absolute dogshit so it was reasonable to expect him not to be elite.

It's almost always awful come to think of it.

He's definitely better than Wentz.

Fuck I saw the colors in the thumbnail and thought it was Stafford. My bad.

Yeah Cowboys def have a good o line.

>stand in pocket for 10 minutes
>throw ball in direction of dez and witten
>collect accolades

> Can't tell if trolling, or just stupid.

Check down QB

Dallas is too careful with him

Wentz is the much better QB

Before cowfags get uppity I'm not calling the Eagles better than Cowboys no shit but Wentz is a much better QB than Dak

Very drunk thank you much.

If by "Rookie Ben Roethlisberger territory" you mean: "Literally on pace to have a better season than Ben Roethlisberger ever has in his entire career." then you have a point.

>Romo bolts at the end of the season
>Wins the Owl in Denver
>Dak then exposed as rookie fluke
>End up with Quincy Carter 2.0
>College graduates are walking around without a Cowboys Owl in their lifetime
>yfw

>thought it was Stafford

>Check down QB
>Wentz is the much better QB

Not sure if you're saying Wentz isn't a "check down QB" but Wentz has way lower air yard attempts, yards/attempt, yards/completion, etc than Dak

He'll be the greatest qb of all time when he wins the owl with an 18-1 season

>romo gets a ring

I can live with this.

He is a top 5 QB of all the quarterbacks in the league right now. Let's see how many years he can keep it up.

I could live with them winning the Owl if I knew they would be stuck with the next Quincy Carter for 5-10 years.

He's brilliant for handing off the ball more.

Ah, understandable.

Except he literally plays nothing like Kaepernick.

This actually worries me

But then there's Wilson who is working out so maybe there's a little hope

Maybe black QBs are evolving

>Wentz is the much better QB
Um no

is he literally a saint bros

>missing a trash can from a foot away

Romo when?

As much as I'd like to see the Cowboys crater, I think Prescott could be for real. Sure, he's got a lot of time in the pocket but there are two things he's doing that shit quarterbacks don't: 1) He throws a catchable ball to his receivers (Derek Anderson never could do that) 2) He's not playing running back; he's giving his receivers time to get open (unlike Colin Kaepernick).

Damn it. The Cowboys seem to have managed to get a running game and passing game in one draft. We might not get to see Jerry Jones' face as the Cowboys choke away games again for quite some time.

That's not an accomplishment
3 of them got stuck on the Browns so their careers are already over
#1 pick had a 1 win season in college so he's garbage and can be written off already
His only real competition is Wentz (>iggles) and Lynch

He's no meme my friend,

Guys, what if he's a big o-line babby just like Zeke?

>>End up with Quincy Carter 2.0
lol you wish.

quincy had a HUGE drug problem. dak has is head on straight nigga. its easy to see too.

He's good, but insane offensive line makes him look better than he is. Same for Elliot.

top kek

youtube.com/watch?v=6nm1BJPe-pg

GET HYPED COWBOYS FANS

Okay, Chill Jaws.

Come back when they play a decent team

>mfw people who haven't seen the Cowboys play think Dak is just a meme option running QB

I'll concede that the offensive line gives him plenty of time to go through his reads, but he still has the best passing stats of any rookie QB, and he's only getting better each week.

Here are his stats through today
214/317 (67.5 cmp%)
17 TD/2 INT
2640 yds
116.6 passer rating

For those of you who think he's a meme rushing QB, here are his rushing stats:
33 rush att
141 yards
4 TD

There are ten QBs this year who have more attempts or yards than Prescott.
Taylor
Newton
Stafford
Dalton
Gabbert
Bortles
Luck
Rodgers
Kaepernick
Mariota

He's only getting better. He doesn't have to rely on his feet to move the ball. He's the real deal.

>trying to be happy about the season
>will never finally prove the Romo haters wrong, that he is the chosen one

It was gonna happen this year lads... it was gonna happen this year.

>this meme again

After the first three drives, he was nearly perfect. This week he showed he could win a game by using his arm just like last week even though Zeke had much more to do with it. Today, the o-line did its job in pass protection and he found guys and made some good throws. His chemistry with Dez is getting better. He just gets it. I think him and Wentz are gonna run the league when its all said and done.

Pretty much how I feel
I've seen romos entire career play out and this just feels so anticlamatic

Russel Wilson? Ill take that.

Cowboys fanhood aside, Wentz just needs some sure-handed receivers and he'll start running the table. But Dak has been a joy to watch this season.

Seriously. Im a Cowboys fan too and the Eagles recievers are horrible. Wentz is doing that with less talent. Imagine him in our system.

wilson is a cornball brother so it doesn't count

Romo to Broncos.

Owl time

Nice proxy, fag.

Romo wouldve made that throw

It would have been intercepted on the way to the trash can.

He looks good because of his oline.
Zeke is the real deal though

what if he isn't the chosen one, what if he's just a really great quarterback that carried a mediocre team for most of his career until his body couldn't take anymore.

dak prescott is the chosen one.

the dallas cowboys are still only 2 points shy of an undefeated season

Best in his class? Right now he's the Fucking league MVP.

>Right now he's the Fucking league MVP.
shit b8

I hear people saying romo might go to the 49ers

>the dallas cowboys are still only 2 points shy of an undefeated season

In all honesty, they are Terrence Williams taking a step out of bounds and Bailey hitting the game winner as time expires.

>Romo had a winning team built around him over the years
>happened too late for him to be the one winning for us
>they're winning anyway though
It's a bittersweet feel, bros

>have a better running O-line than we do pass O-line
>idiots like u come in with this contradictory bullshit
>mfw you have no knowledge about football yet post your shitty opinions on a mongolian anime board

>what if

he is and there's no question about it.

Us SEC fags you guys like to make fun of knew how good Dak was.
He passed the eye test against much tougher defenses than Goff, Wentz & Lynch faced in college.
Steve McNair 2.0 -- New & Improved!

>have a better running O-line than we do pass O-line
They don't. They're pretty much the best at both pass protection and run blocking.

He's not a meme option dual threat like kaeperpick though. Kaep only could read one maybe two receivers per play, anyone can see dak uses his whole field and is a completely different QB

Good post, he's black but he plays like a white pocket passer

He's not newton or kaepernick who look to two guys and if they aren't open they just tuck and run

Well, to be fair, Dak has all day to sit in the pocket and go through his progressions. It's more difficult to do that when you're getting pressured.

Yet there are countless throws on record where he was being blitzed and either freed up enough time via moving around or just threw to the guy running a hot route.

Huh?

Are you high, or did your mom play basketball with your head when you were little?

Maybe your were left inside the car at a grocery store parking lot in the middle of a sweltering summer day.

Either case you're a fucking retard.

>Rookie Ben Roethlisberger

Except he plays better than Fat Ben, who would go 12-17 for 170yds 1td 0int like a bus driver.

Prescott is winning games.

>your post invalidates your point

Countless? He gets pressured maybe half a dozen times per game. The Cowboys' line has allowed the second fewest pressures in the league. Being able to handle the occasional pressure does not tell us what he'd do behind an average or poor line.

>what if

No if, it's a fact.

>Wentx
>better than any QB in the NFCE.

Come back when he throws a ball beyond 16yds.

Considering Prescott was a 4th round pick, it's hard to really care if Wentz is better or not

Could have been a first round draft pick had he refrained from boozing it up.

But it doesn't matter. The Eagles are a shit team.

IMO the only guy that can come close to comparing to Dak at the moment is Wentz. Its hard to tell how good wentz really is because his WRs suck so bad. Dak is the best at the moment, and I dont think its close. The rams got cucked so hard in the draft though. Goff wont ever be as good as wentz or dak.

Rules are much more inclined now towards the passing game, dallas' offensive line is better than steelers oline in 2004, elliott is much better than 04 bettis, cowboys WRs now better than steelers 2004 receivers. Steelers 2004 defense was much better than the current cowboys defense though.

>Rules are much more inclined now towards the passing game,
I think everybody just conveniently forgets this when talking about QBs. Not just on /sp, but throughout the media as well. Not trying to shit on the guys playing now, but 95+ rating, 4k yards, 35 TD seasons are just getting handed out like fucking candy now and that makes a lot of the "most yards through first 2 seasons" stuff kind of unfair. I mean, Carr is really good, but do people honestly think that he's one of the three best QBs ever through a couple of years to start a career?

Could you imagine what Marino's 84 season would have been like today?

>it's WR fault Wentz keeps over/under throwing balls and making bad decision making that leads to interceptions

Lmao, Wentz is no where near Dak. Get off your bust's dick iggle faggot.

to be fair every time he throws farther than 16 yards his receivers drop it

I hate both the eagles and cowboys, but nice try.

Being pressured is being pressured. When he gets people in his face he generally delivers, and in those instances his offensive line is not helping him at all.

I'm not arguing that he would have less success overall with a shitty line, but then again, that statement applies to literally every QB ever.

True, but I think things like interception rate, completion percentage, and just general eyeball test let you make valid comparisons even across eras. QBs in the past took a lot more punishment, but they also took a lot more chances and thus turned the ball over more. Or, it's possible that the top QBs of the past just weren't as good decision-makers as the best of today's QBs.

I'll say this. Dak is definitely having a better season that Romo has ever had.

it's not that hard, honestly :v

Romo has had a couple of good seasons. 2014 was great.

Dak is an elite game manager, he's the worst player on the offense so he just needs to not turn the ball over and he does that very well. He'll probably get Trent Dilfered to a SB.

Except with over 4000 yards passing and one of the best TD/int ratios in history.

Good for you, Cowboyfags.
It's been a while, huh?

Thank you. It's good to be on top again. The beauty is that this team is young as fuck and could honestly be another dynasty type team for us.

>build a whole team around the quarterback
>quarterback does well

Wow-E wow-wow, color me suprised.

>17td passes
>4td runs
>2ints
>4000yds passing

Game manager. Lol

>implying that's impressive
>when you have 45 minutes to find a WR
>in a league where touching WRs is illegal

Did you not watch the game yesterday, nigga was hounded by Ravens blitzing all fucking day.

not his fault the Eagle's official gloves are made out of butter. If he was the boys QB he'd probably do just as well, if not better

the team is built around the offensive line

No record is safe lads. Dak is about to break them all.