Hey faggots

Hey faggots.
I recently started using Percocet(oxy/ace 5-325) and so far I've taken 3 pills(15 mgs) and 5(25mgs) on two separate occasions. what's the highest amount I can take without risking OD, want a life changing high but don't wanna an hero

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrtSOTGNqA8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

google cwe then take all of them

whole bottle. it'll change your life alright.

I believe only 3 or 4

You left a portion of your address uncensored, OP.

>no refills
L
A
M
E

1125 E kennedy blvd, in tampa op?

Is 1175 E Kennedy Blvd, Tampa, FL 33602 your address, faggot?

>a life changing high
Lmao.
Take like 6. Break them in half if you can. I wouldn't take more than 10 or you'll just get tired and pass out.

The nearest Walgreen's Pharmacy to that address is 4651 W Kennedy Blvd, Tampa, FL 33609

the label says new york, and thats probably the pharmacy address. who the hell cares where OP lives anyways you stupid fuck.

Wow I'm so scared, Mr. Hacker thinks he can track me lmao, fuck off

Enjoy your addiction and inevitable transition to heroin, faggot.

Google the numbers on OP's pill bottle

this. literally everyone who has ever been prescribed opiate painkillers has become a heroin addict. especially the 5/325 percs

>want a life changing high
Don't expect one from opioids. The only thing life changing, is that you become addicted.

whoa is this your first time using google? and what exactly are you going to do with this information? are you a memebr of anonymous!?1

or dead if you take enough

So what are the health repercussions excluding addiction?

Any faggot who takes them in pursuit of a "life changing high" is most likely the type of faggot who becomes addicted and ends up selling handys for his fix.

your full of shit..i got a script of vicodin now. I take a few maybe once a month for sleep.. Wake up with a nasty headache. Thats about all

you'd need alot to actually die, or a combination with other prescription drugs. people can od, without dying.

youre right dood this is def his address im right down the road gonna go there right now to check

I don't even have access to heroin and I don't have any refills after this, just asking how much I could take without risking OD

I called the pharmacy and gave them the address and number (336023545)

They are on it.

this has to be b8

1175 John F. Kennedy Blvd, Bayonne, NJ 07002

gotcha

You can't do that dumbass

1500mg but if you have a low tolerance try 1250

he lives in this shithole

Wanna bet? He lives in The Slade. Its a high rise apartment building.

you'd die from the Tylenol in it before anything. your liver might shut down at 4000mg within 24 hours

I'd recommend waiting 24 hours between doses. It's really tough getting the same high a second time within that time frame. If you have zero opiate tolerance, take 3 pills and in like 2-3 hours take 1 more. You can take another half if you start getting tired as fuck to help taper off. but it's not necessary.

You could probably take all that you have, technically OD, and not die.

It'll be an unpleasant experience, you might lose consciousness, but you'll survive.

Just take an amount that makes you feel good. I feel decent after taking 10-20mg of oxy. Don't want a high tolerance.

1500mg of oxy? That's a brilliant suggestion.

The dangerous part of the drug is the Tylenol. Taking too high of a dose of Tylenol can be really bad for your body. The max daily dose of Tylenol is 4000mg. That means you can take roughly 12 tablets a day and still be fine. Taking them at the same time isn't recommend and may cause more damage, but as long as you don't exceed 12 tablets a day you should be fine. You could probably do more, but at that point you start putting your body at risk. I work in long term care and a lot of the people will take two 10-325 percocet every four hours.

Once that opioid addiction kicks in...

Ok who gives a shit? It's a needle in a haystack.

Is it temporary liver damage or permanant?

Put down the bottle and go get a few hits of acid.

well youre not gona get it with that stuff. See Heroine is just simply the best way to go.

>thinks 4000mg of acetaminophen will kill

kek. You gotta abuse at that amount for a long time you fuck.

The liver regenerates, so temporary. Unless it shuts down, then you're slightly fucked. You'd need to go to the hospital or you'll die.

But you'd have to take 12 pills a day at 5-325 for an extended period of time for that to happen.

shut up bitch

I dont have acid nigger, I'm working with what I've got.

I don't wanna do heroine, I wanna know how to acheive maximum high with these

I have gotten high off these quite a few times. First of all, you have the weakest strength available so that sucks. Secondly, you need to stop taking any for like a week to ten days to build up your tolerance again. Finally, take 4 or 5 if you have a healthy liver and drink a bunch of grapefruit juice. Good luck!!!

A healthy, young liver is quite resilient, and capable of repair. You'd need massive amounts of apap, on a regular basis, to cause a terminal amount of damage.

im going to rape op up the ass now that I know where he lives

Taking Sup Forums's advice on something like this is a classic way to get fucking dead.

Ikr. Some people start going off in these topics about "omg the tylenol will kill you, gotta cwe those 10/325".

Uhhh...

After my gf, who was 50 (twice my age), had her knee replaced, she had to take 4 percocet every 3.5 hours.

I mean I can drink a shit ton of water the next day, minor and temporary liver damage is worth a crazy high

on an empty stomach too.

you'd pass out before you got a crazy high

I never understood this verse.

What does "cash me outside" mean?

Edgy faggot.

take 5, you can handle that much tylenol in one dose and you will get high af at the same time.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrtSOTGNqA8

Agreed. I took 2000mg at once though and I could feel my liver so that freaked me out. When your liver goes you are fucked too. Still need to respect it.

This is a different high from the drugs I took before but it is tamer on several levels. Would I get sleepy or just relaxed like when you take a indica

Its not really an intense high kinda drug

Just take 2-3 and you'll feel great for a few hours an take another when it starts to were off

If ya take alot your just gonna be too tired to have fun

a whole day of genuinly positive physical\mental Sensations is pretty awesome to me

Snort two and chew up four. Trust me I am a recovering drug addict and that's what I used to do

I'm gonna disagree with that thought process.

i rmemeber i did this and took a shitload of APAP so i called poison control lmfao

nice address

better take some poppers instead I only live 15 minutes away from you

no you didn't

I'd also be a druggie if I lived in tampa

The fuck.

This doesn't clarify anything for me.

Lol damn bro, so what do they even do? Can they call the cops on an OD?

I did, i was so so paranoid and wanted someone to tell me I was going to be okay.

no they were just like yeah dont take more you will be fine drink some water

im pretty sure they knew exactly why i had had so much acetaminophen lmao

what i just said? cash me outside how bow dah?

Listen to this guy. If you take enough to get really fucked up, you're going to fuck up your liver from the acetominophen in them. You need to separate the Oxycodone from the Acetominophen to get a decent high.

Alright here I go. Woop woop

you need to build up a tolerance. but if you wanna do that quickly take 5 and then just wait. ur gonna get sick and feel like absolute fucking shit and you'll probably puke but you wont die. repeat until nausea stops happening. then youll be able to tell how much you need at any given time

know that if you feel the urge to vomit you will feel a lot better if you do, and still be high af if not more. laying flat in bed with eyes closed can mitigate it.

Should we cap and send to doctors in area? we'd be doing him a favor tbh, cut him off before his entire life is ruined.

I already took 5 and it barely felt different from 3

well no wonder nigger, you've now got a tolerance. opiate tolerance builds really fast.

Fuck off, this is Sup Forums I am not gonna do heroin, you sound like my mom back when I smoked weed

More pill heads in the Tampa area. Thanks faggot for making this city look even worse. At least go to New Port Richey if you're gonna do that shit.

How long does it take to lower tolerence? I'm going to be drinking a lot of water tomorrow, it should clean my liver and toxins

couple weeks to a month

Man shut up, no one else knows about this than people in this thread. How exactly am I making Tampa look worse if no one knows? Duh

What? I havn't been taking these for even 1 week, how can it build up so fast? I can go to the sauna and sweat it out, will that help along with water?

start with a baseline of 30 mg and slowly work up from there if you don't have the high you want. As others mentioned, you MUST do a CWE to get the apap out.

If you are opiate naive do not go over 50mg. Anyone saying above 50mg for an opiate naive person is fucking idiot.

I've been getting high off of opiate pain killers for 3 years now (no addiction). I've taken codiene, hydrocodone, oxycodone, morphone, fentenyl, hydromorphone and oxymorphone.

With little or no tolerance 30mg oxy seems to be my sweet spot. Don't expect any life changing epiphanies, but do expect to feel warm, fuzzy and fucking fantastic.

Drink white grapefruit juice 1 hour before hand and eat some tagamet or tums 30 mins beforehand to help potentiate and prolong your high.

Be safe, user.

Looks like someone's getting pizzas tonight

that isnt how it works

Or a visit from the DEA

Prescription isnt illegal fyi, in case you didnt know that, moron