Any new leaks???

Any new leaks???

Other urls found in this thread:

thefappening.so/category/demi-lovato/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can't just ask if there's anything new, dumbass. We don't know what you have and don't have.

If you post what you have, maybe then we'd know if there's been anything new since your tired ass last crawled on the internet to fap in the noon day sun.

Anything new

Thought I saw a thread about Sophie Turner leaks, but 404d before I got in.

Some delicious Fappening copy-pasta. Spread the word.

> Did [celeb] leak?

Unless you've already read about them in a news report or they're a WWE member, most likely not. Sup Forums has seen a huge increase in troll reports starting about 24 hours after the first leak.

> Will [celeb] leak?

Probably not. Any rumored "lists" have proven unreliable, a combination of wishful thinking and acknowledgement of nudes that aren't up for trade and thus certainly not up for leak.

> Is this pic of [celeb] legit?

Hard maybe. If you got it from celebjihad and can't find it anywhere else, probably not. If you got it from several sites, it's more likely real.

> Where are the pics leaking?

In private vola rooms primarily. Don't ask for an invitation, you won't get one. The main one was a sight to see the first night after the leaks: 3000 members and seemingly most of them trolls. It got nuked, and the traders have been (rightly) stingy ever since.

> Why now?

No one really knows. One theory is that Emma Watson leaks were released on one year anniversary of original Fappening "hacker" conviction to prove a point. This devalued some datasets that got posted. WWE guy (now guys) decided to join on later.

> What do we do?

Don't believe anyone. Don't doubt anyone. Don't ask for anything. Dont expect anything. Sup Forums and let Sup Forums

Any uncensored of this pic?

Bump for anything else of Demi

woah haven't seen that yet!!!!

Saw it earlier

Damn. Theres more?

Wonder if this guy has more

thefappening.so/category/demi-lovato/

That's a man, baby

Thanks

The words of a woman who knows quite well she's got nothing that could be hacked. Damn.

Wish there was nudes of Alison Haislip

fucking BUMP

Damn

God damn...wish there was some lana

Are their any giada leakes or is it just a rumor

Her hairs not down in that pic. Not the 1.

Yea I can see her Vagina dumbass

There's literally an entire set...

See

What? New? She had some old modeling stuff but I thought that was all

Thanks user

The old modeling stuff is her fully nude... nothing's changed

vola - /r/axngu0qr

Amazingly enough, I never paid much attention to her hair....

Helpful Sup Forums wisdom: we have multiple confirmed leakers who have said the actual vola rooms are now locked down tight. Tread with extreme caution.

Well this pic looks like her pussy is more shown. So I inspected it closely.

Bump

yeah this link got posted in several different threads

bumperooni

This is THE most dangerous time, in the few days after a major leak has ended. Everyone is convinced that if they look hard enough through the threads, they'll find the leak everyone else missed. Malware paradise.

can you post more in vola?

Anyone have any of Britney Spears?

All I have of her

She has fake tits now. We want to see how good they look.

Isn't this like REALLY old?

Yeah, i don't think it's not anything leaked but it's the only pic I have of her to post

just malware?

Two questions come to mind. (1) Is this really her (good fake if not) (2) are the pics within pic real (seems more like fake)?

What's going on in this picture?

No one cares virgin

Dubs

Why isn't it obvious? Britney Spears had a picture taken of her own nudes. Now we just need the leak where's she nude holding that picture.

There are pics of Britney Spears cleaning her yard completely nude. Totally legit. No fakes. I'm a bit surprised how they didn't pop up more during this fappening. Seen'em on a vola.

And somehow one of the pop idols in the last few decades fully nude doing chores didn't seem like something to save?

Wish there was the unedited version you see everything

"Today is my first day on the internet"

Those are fake. Good fakes, but fake.

Not a leak, just Gorgeous

I pity the poor soul who stumbles into Sup Forums on his first day of the Internet.

Iam a poor FAG. Pls Show me the Britney nudes

Bump

Fakes? Sure, but good enough for me.

Thank u Kind Sir. But they Look really Fake.......damn

They are fake. Just google "britney spears cleaning bikini" and you'll find the originals.

Damn.

Please let there be more

who dat yo

Yes! Thanks. Don't care if it's fake. Real enough for dap.

Fucking dream crusher

Fucking dream crusher.

So what IS the story on this? I assume it's a fake or a shop of an instagram post, but she did show her asshole in a photo shoot, so I'm never sure with Demi...

Hope there is more

That's one the best fakes I've ever seen my god

Cursory search shows it actually is an Instagram post by her (Halloween) with a ridiculous watermark slapped on it.

Oh Damn