Ugh, corned beef sandwiches again. Mum knows I hate them

>Ugh, corned beef sandwiches again. Mum knows I hate them

Isn't this child abuse or some shit? Not only does she KNOW he hates that food, she made him fucking enough to SHARE with anyone else who wanted to eat ass sandwiches. It was goddamn premeditated. You just KNOW Mrs. Weasley was laughing her fucking ass off when she packed those 4 sandwiches for her least favorite son. Passive aggressive and petty as fuck

What a fucking bitch

Another great /r/harrypotter tumblrina thread

Corned beef is great, that kid's just a cunt.

He's poor. He should be happy to get anything the cheeky cunt.

>not liking fucking corned beef sandwiches

I bet they had mustard, too. Fucking shit taste idiot, young Ron.

Is the blu ray collection worth getting?

>i like corned beef

what the heck did you expect, asshole? its hard work when you're working with easily one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Alice, Huthering and HKMB are actually good

>I don't like corned beef

kek

And it's a fucking ball of white bread with meat and shit

it was probably pristine when she gave it to him, the little faggot just jammed it in his pocket and let it get all fucked

wasteful little ingrate

Imagine how much your life could improve if you had used the same blinding microscope on not some corny repetitive 12 year old fiction nonsense but your own life. Imagine what else you could have done during the half an hour you took writing this, or during the hour you spent browsing tv to find this shitty pasta.

Imagine me stealing this and reposting it repeatedly

good work user

Truth

I could really go for an alternate universe Harry Potter film that is just Harry, Ron, Hermione and the gang going to Hogwarts in a completely normal school year, no Voldemort or any of that evil stuff. Just lots of cozy scenes of Hogwarts life.

Should be 4+ hours at least

Sound typical for a somewhat poor family.

Nah. Corned beef is really variable.
The stuff you get from the stores usually tastes like garbage.
It's pretty good within the first day or two of actually being corned though.

How did he know what earwax tasted like?

corned beef is very good when you have it about once every 5 years, when i was a young lad the corned beef scene in the bridge over the river kwai struck some kind chord in my brain and i ate it too much, now i hate it

They literally magic food into existence though.

He didn't, but he made you think like he did, it's called acting

that's Richard Harris for you motherfucker

NAME A WORST CHARACTER IN THE ENTIRE SERIES THAN GINNY

YOU CAN'T

Is she even still alive?

corned beef + mustard pickles is GOAT

>she

Harry James Potter

easily the worst of any mid-level character in HP

she only exists to marry harry at the end

he should have ended up taming one of those naughty slytherin girls in the end

That's Syriachan.

How the fuck is there poverty at all in a world of magic? Why not just magic yourself up a mansion with a giant plot of land that's cultivated by magic gardening tools to be self sufficient?

Poor people are only authorized to cast destitute spells.

that would be cool. its funny how year six was their most normal year...even with dumbledore dying and hogwarts getting ransacked

Go back to bed, Snape.

The weasleys had a pretty ok setup

Because pure bloods are retarded. Im gonna bet all the muggleborns were living a life in luxury among the muggles thanks to their magic hacks

you can't magick food or money from nothing, it disappears after a while

go read one of the thousands of fanfics where he marries daphne greengrass

Harry should have just remained forever alone since they showed several times that he doesn't know shit about relationships and is awkward as fuck.

But Rowling just had to pair up every main character with someone.

harry being with ginny was obvious since the first chapter with ginny in it
still you're not wrong about him being awkward as fuck, i believe the only reason they're together is coz of her not him

She was originally introduced as the little sister of his best friend who kind of had a crush on him, but that was back when pretty much every girl though Harry was some kind of super star.

After Chamber of Secrets they didn't really have any interaction at all for about 3 whole books. I'm not saying the relationship didn't have any basis to it, but it just felt thrown in for the sake of having them hook up because of Rowling's shitty writing.

>introduces cho
>introduces luna
>introduce literally every girl before and after ginny
>interesting backstories
>everyone butt ginny adds to the growth (as minimal/sparse as it was) of Harry's character
>ends up marrying friends little sister who literally has no memorable lines or actions throughout the entire series

i can't remember one thing she did. was that the point? harry just wanted to settle down with someone bland and normal after his escapades?

It was so Ron could go off and fuck Hermione for whatever nebulous reason. Maybe Rowling didn't want to go the obvious route of hooking Harry up with Hermione. Still would have vastly preferred that though teebeeaitch

Luna and Harry actually had really good chemistry. They would have fit together well if they became an actual couple since her weirdness balanced out Harry being a complete Spaghettilord.

But that would have been interesting, and Rowling was having none of that.