Could someone post the sad cat version of this image? Also cat thread

Could someone post the sad cat version of this image? Also cat thread

Fuck cats. Dogs rule

Fuck you faggot

Name one reason why cats are better than dogs.

You can't.

More independent. Don't need to train them, including potty training.

they take care of themselves almost fully and are independent. dogs maul the fuck out of you when you come home, always want attention, are in your face if you try to eat in the same room as them, etc. i grew up with dogs but i like cats all the way handsdown

Yeah, fuck that faggot.
Sup Forums loves cats, everyone knows this.
Ever hear of Caturday?

Independent just means they don't care about you.

Good luck trying to find real companionship that's been established from early mankind like canines.

Wanting attention just means that they identify you as one of their own and just want love like your own child would.

Cats just want food and body warmth

I don't give a fuck you fucking autist.

Dogs will love you unconditionally.

Buying a dog and forcing him to like you just to have it die 10 years later and feel sad sounds shitty. But it's not real companionship is it? You just buy another dog to replace it when it dies.

What you don't understand is that dogs don't need to be conditioned to love. Cats do

Sounds hella faggy.

Dogs = Faggy.

OK buddy. Have fun raising a dumb cat. It'll only think of you as a source of food and warmth and nothing more.

Cats are niggers fuck you

I agree. Dogs are way too needy. Cats make you work for it and are less maintenance. Far superior.

Except that they don't care about you.

Experiments have shown that cats have the capacitiy to recognize individuals. They just don't give a shit.

Dogs on the other hand will consider you as one of their pack members, and treat you as such.

Showing your ignorance there bud. My second cat was incredibly affectionate, to the point where I'd simply kneel down and he'd run over for a pat. Really depends on how you raise one.

The thing is though, the chances of your cat being a affectionate creature is very low.

When you get a dog, the chances of that is pretty much guaranteed.