Post your residence NEETs

Post your residence NEETs

Looking forward to the after picture after the drone strike

>enemy gets in that alcove with a battering ram
>literally nothing you can do except wait to die

Kek

But that shit happens in the Western Provinces.

Punjab and Sindh are pretty chill.

pretty cool desu

I thought it all out except for the fact that a drone comes from above. Oh fu-

Does your private militia man those battlements? Do you feed them with table scraps? How do you manage it?

Corbels exist for a reason m8, to extend the battlements and create murder holes to kill of enemies after they are under the walls.

Decorative ones are look cool but do nothing.

Thanks, POObro.

Had a bodyguard once but he caught some sort of intestinal disease so now it's just me and my gun safe.

Thats pretty cool, if a bit small

I want one like it except more in baltic style and bigger

That's only temporary, friendo.

comfy tbqh

You should have had actual murder holes and arrow slits built, also another floor, layout looks decent, just needs scaling up and a few holes knocking in.
Also using solid stone at the base and edges, as well as door/window frames is pretty fashionable.

Is pic related a massive gatehouse or part of the main house?
How expensive is this for you?

Also remember, if you dont layer the bricks then your castle is just as flimsy as a bog standard house, in brick castles the bricks were in layers from 5-12 deep

There is another floor.

The house has three brick layers.

Slits for Gunmen are in the outer wall with the large gate.

It's under construction the gate will be installed at the end.

This is just the gate.

I've spent 200,000 US dollars as of now. Expect a hundred more thousand.

Here's a side view btw.

These are for the Gunmen to watch out for highway robbers because I live pretty far away from the major settlements.

Neighbouring feudal lords, gangs or Robbers often attack to kidnap (elope with) peasant women or to take over land.

We were once attacked by a gang but after me and the bodyguard fired a few rounds the faggots ran off. Turned out it was a guy and his friends trying to run away with a peasant girl.

>300k for a fucking castle

nice

twice that price for an average suburban home here

should have made it 5 layers man, i suppose its too late now though and i suppose you arent under threat

thats good but you need to have murder holes for the battlements

btw, if you are serious about it being a castle, use reinforced concrete between the brick layers

thats a lot cheaper than i thought it would have cost, here it would cost like 2 million+ GBP for the same- not counting the cost of the land

at least you don't have to pay militiamen to defend your manor from nomad people raids

haha

Land is Mine.Inherited.

Don't I?
Pic related is a sleeping tribal raider

Thats the same price here but it was cheaper for me because i didn't have to pay for the land.
Not nomads. Mostly just punks who want to run off with the peasant girls.

Kek.

There's a catch though, the castle is in fucking Pakistan

central asians horsemen are no joke m8

hopefully OP will invest in a moat and star fort system + light artillery to fend them off

I'll say, Pakistanis on this board are always fucking chill.

Nice going on your castle OP.

Thats good, you have tenant farmers and stuff?

So have you used concrete? Is it all 3 layers or are there thicker parts?
Are you going to get another bodyguard? Do you have a bigass security room?
So many questions, genuinely interesting threa

Thanks,Frenchie.

>Thats good, you have tenant farmers and stuff?
Those are the people i have been referring to as peasants not to confuse you guys.

>So have you used concrete?

No, It doesn't ook as aesthetic as Bricks and the site of the castle itself makes it look like some sort Government building. Plus no one is going to break down the walls they'll just take over land or kidnap girls. To fend off those faggots all you need is a nice perch and an AK.

>Is it all 3 layers or are there thicker parts?
There aren't any thicker parts just thinner ones.

>Are you going to get another bodyguard?

I don't think so because with the house there isn't much of a threat.Plus it takes only one or two shots in the sky to scare off these faggots.

>Do you have a bigass security room?
I'm having a gun vault built complete with three bigass Metal Doors but right now i just have the guns in a hidden metal closet.

I'm just drunk enough to find that post hilarious

Well, put concrete between brick layers if you can, concrete is hideous but it is pretty resilient, dont want some asshole shooting right through your bricks. If too late put metal sheets in the insulation cavities

So youre sort of a local lord? Shouldnt you have a castle already?

If there isnt much threat why build a big castle? Aesthetics?

Also if youre getting this much stuff done build a cool cellar/ underground mancave (i admit it may have no point if you are a fundamentalist muslim), but they look cool in brick/tile.
Also the courtyard could use some orange trees and a fountain

>Punjab and Sindh are pretty chill.
I exyctly know where these 2 are because I always conquer them as Persia in Victoria 2

Do you get enough sun light with these windows?

Fuck that's cool

>Well, put concrete between brick layers if you can, concrete is hideous but it is pretty resilient, dont want some asshole shooting right through your bricks.

Most of them use guns to fire at the sky to scare of people into handing over shit or retreat to their houses. The Local Lords don't attack houses they take over land.

>So youre sort of a local lord? Shouldnt you have a castle already?

Yes, but the local lords just have a wall built around a plot of land and sleep on woven beds like pic related.

>If there isnt much threat why build a big castle? Aesthetics?
Yup.That's the perks of being a richfag in a third world hell hole.

>Also if youre getting this much stuff done build a cool cellar/ underground mancave (i admit it may have no point if you are a fundamentalist muslim), but they look cool in brick/tile.
Also the courtyard could use some orange trees and a fountain

I'll have a dungeon style basement but it'll basically be in house cinema so i can set up a Projecter and watch shit in total silence.

I'll have that built once this shit is complete. Not Oranges but i'll grow some local plants like the Bairi (Don't know what it's called in english). I'll Build a fountain in front of the entrance likein the Bond films.
I live in the Punjab. Webuild houses to ESCAPE the sun.

I think OP is just construction worker there :D

but nice shitposting

>Third world construction worker
>Having internet access
>Having a computer
>Posting on Sup Forums

Yeah right.

>tiny smallass "walls"
>no wallwalkway so you can shoot at invaders from, protected by merlons when you are reloading
>no bullet loops
>no mounted weaponry anywhere, shitty camera is not a substitute
>NO MOAT
3/10 would not defend. Build moat ASAP

Wait hold the phone, you live in a castle!?

So the castle isnt meant to defend from gunfire or really defend at all? Just to look intimidating and give you a big aesthetic house?

You are growing Dates by the sound of it then?
I only said orange trees because they are a good shape and size for a courtyard.

Fountain in front sounds cool but you are going to need to put down tiles or gravel or well watered grass, or any combination of the above. Tree lined promenades look cool too.

Build the basement like the pic related; arches rather than just blocky straight, its more comfy and more structurally sound.

What could be cool is if you build a moat, but idk how expensive it would be to make sure the water is running, dont want mosquitos.

Maybe build a special entry for your car, sort of styled like pic related except minus the soviets blowing up everything