Feels thread?

feels thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dz6NRjOqK8Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Got anything you need to get off your chest op?

bump

Fuck you too op
Make a thread and dont even contribute
Fuck you and your feels

there's a girl i like and I kind of know her. i think she might like me too but I cant tell. I've talked to her and she's such a sweet girl. Nerdy, cute, funny, and almost too smart. We have so much in common. And God she has these beautiful blue eyes, I could get lost in them. There was a time before class one day she stood next to me, stared at me a little and looked away akwardly a few times. and I didn't think she was into me then and I caught her suddenly dressing chic and putting on makeup when I walk in the room.

But she's kind of shy. Okay really shy. I talked to her once and she seemed really nervous, I was nervous too, we're both pretty introverted and cling pretty heavily to our friend groups.

I was just thinking, like, to spend the rest of my life and not wakeup next to her would be such a tragedy.

bumpin. i guess Sup Forums is too busy with trap threads

I lived with my grandparents. My grandfather was the patriarch of the family. He was 6'4 and 290 pounds. Big beast of a man. He ran two businesses and kept the family on his shoulders. He was the pillar everything sat on that's the way he wanted it.

He died around Christmas time 2 years ago.

The day he died I got woken up by my girlfriend shaking me awake to the sound of my grandmother shrieking and screaming upstairs in their bedroom. I rushed upstairs and she was frantically calling her children and crying incoherently. I rushed upstairs to see the Titan that was my grandfather dead in his bed.

I checked his pulse and he was frozen cold.

I had to wrangle.ky grandmother and keep her in the dog pen outside so she wouldn't have to see everything that was happening. I called the paramedics and helped them inside to do their usual shit.

It was a lost cause he had been dead for hours. My mother (a total daddy's girl) sped into my driveway and almost hit other cars she was speeding so much. I held her in my arms while she wailed and screamed.

I kept my composure perfectly throughout all of this mind you.

My friends showed up next to just...Be there for me.

The next 10-15 people to show up were friends of my grandmother's and my grandfather's coworkers.

I called the funeral home dudes next and in the meantime each of the people that had showed up asked me to be their chaperone upstairs to say their last goodbyes to my grandfather.

The next hour or two were holding these people's hands as they sobbed and spilled their souls to his corpse.

The funeral home guys showed up and I helped them wrap up my grandfather and carry his corpse down three flights of stairs.

I was stone faced and emotionless throughout the ordeal like the fucking sociopath I am.

Everyone really appreciated what I did.

I left a few weeks ago after watching my grandmother slowly lose her fucking mind.

Couldn't handle it anymore.

Now I'm living in a trailer in North Carolina.

sorry to hear that Sup Forumsro

prayin for iu

Would you ever go back user? or a least thought of going back?

Not really.

She started doing everything she wanted without regard to anything else. She's squandered the millions of dollars my grandfather had saved up on stupid fucking nonsense and placed her 5 dogs that have caused over 14 thousand dollars worth of damage to the house he built for her above me in terms of importance.

I'm basically over it.

She also wouldn't even let me take my cat from the house when I moved.

That cat has been one of my best friends for 10 years.

Always in my room, always on my lap or on my bed snuggling up with me.

I'd like to thank Sup Forums for these feels threads. It seems when ever I come to one of these things I see a picture of elderly parents saying something like this.

One of the older pictures was one about an Asian kid who hated his mom who only had one eye or something. I texted my mom right after seeing that and told her how much I loved and appreciated her. I talk to her often because of you cock suckers. Thank you Sup Forums for making less of a bad child.

Yeah man

My granfather is slowly going to pass and he knows it and so does most of my family. He decided to go back to his home after 3 years of staying in a city to be hospitalized (his home is in a reserve). I think he's trying to spend the rest of his time with my grandmother and the rest of my family. I don't know when its going to happen but i regret not visiting him enough when i had the chance and i fucking hate myself for that. I wish i had asked him to teach me more things in life, i wish i talked to him more, i wish did more things in general with him. i regret alot and now i have very limited time to ask him things. But all i can do now is try to talk to him for as much as i can and how i try to make him proud. fucking hate life myself and life right now

youtube.com/watch?v=Dz6NRjOqK8Q

I know the feeling. One of my grandpas lived in a city two hours away. I saw him 4-5 times a year. The last time I saw him his health was worsening. When I was about to leave his apartment, he told me to give him a hug, which wasn't really his thing. 6 months later he died. I think he knew Id never see him again.

I guess what im trying to say is, it doesn't matter how many times you see him before he passes as long as the times you do are good

My gampa was a WW2 vet. When I was younger he would sometimes talk about the war and us kids would all tell him to shut up. In a kid way of course and he did after a while. I grew up into the maladjusted adult I am and for years I wanted to sit down with him with a tape recorder and listen to him talk about the war. The one story I remember clearly was when he told me he was on Omaha beach during D-day. He said right off the boat his commander got shot dead and everyone looked to him for what to do next. His nickname was lucky and he got them up that fucking beach. He got all the way through the war without having a scratch on him.

He died of brain cancer before I got to sit down with him and listen to all of his stories. I really wished I just sat and listened when I had the chance.