Should i let my roomate fuck me with weekend /b? Pic unrelated. Were both guys...

Should i let my roomate fuck me with weekend /b? Pic unrelated. Were both guys, hes gay as fuck and is obsessed with me but i kinda ignore him.

Slap the shit out of him, let him jerk himself off in the corner in his own tears.

When does your lease end? Good to factor in in case things go wrong

Hes already cried over me cause i wouldnt continue sex with him after the first time

Yes, you definitely should

Actually, what do you look like? Maybe i could help...

few months. Weve sexed twice before and it wasnt an ongoing thing but we randomly just stopped. Ive never been with any other guys its just something to do for me and an experience but hes 100% gay and is in love with the idea of us dating which would never happen

go for it

I think i will. Umm kind of a twink but not as edgy as most. Medium hair, bright blue/green eyes, slim face. Apparently im really desired in the gay community but im not really gay and ive only hooked up with one guy twice before (my roomate) but it was spread out

It can be fun for you also

>not gay
>hooked up with 2 guys

fucking kek

So he wants a relationship and you want a quick fuck? OP, you're gonna fuck with his head badly and bad things are going to come of it. You can't simply fuck him a few times and then friendzone him. HE KNOWS WHERE YOU LIVE

haha it was one guy but twice and i consider myself like 85% straight 15% gay and i dont see guys as datable in the least. I dont even look at guys and rate them unless they really are very attractive. Maybe i am full on bi.. who knows

You sound hot. Pic?

nah he doesnt want a relationship. I mean he might but ive told him it will never happen because im not interested in dating guys. Nothing personal t him its just i dont get emotionally into guys at all. Hes cool with just fucking without obligations. Maybe it will fuck with him. Thats why im posting this though

How do I get my roommate to suck my dick? He is gay and kinda hoe-y but has a boyfriend across the state. I'm straight for the most part, and just really wanna fuck someone and I wouldn't mind fucking him

hmm ill think about it.. i know a lot of people on this site and none know im bi. Convince me user

Umm
Please?
Id be willing to do certain...
favors for you if you live close to me
... if you get what im saying;)

When i hooked up with my roomate i was kinda prepping it for a little bit before by opening up conversations about sex and kinda hinting that im interested in trying new things and that im into some pretty freaky stuff, but if he wasnt gay it wouldve been like normal vulgar straight guy talk ya know? He would give me certain looks around the place and he never straight up told me he was gay but i could sense it (isnt feminine at all). Eventually he came back drunk and sat down next to me on the couch and we both kinda looked at eachother in silence and i asked if he was into guys (really took a lot of courage on my part, my heart was pounding) and he just went in a kissed me so we hooked up.

Honestly i kinda wanted to hook up because i didnt have sex in FOREVER and i was getting desperate but when i tried it i started enjoying the kinkyness of it and the subjective taboo

lol thats better. What state are you from?

I wouldnt actually meet up with someone on Sup Forums but im just curious

Texas