Why is Plenty of Fish in a world of it's own? None of them have any education whatsoever...

Why is Plenty of Fish in a world of it's own? None of them have any education whatsoever. They still use KIK as opposed to snapchat. Almost 90% of them have kids.

I use PoF to get laid by the crazy chicks. Then I just delete their numbers and block them. But goddamn there are some freaks.

Her bio.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

I would never tap that in one billion years.
I am dating a Christian Certified Nursing Assistant.
And thank god shes innocent but fucking hot
As for this CNA. Disguisting ham beast. Don't touch.

I say, OP, i simply must agree with this gentleman. I apologize if this hurts our discourse. However, it must be said. Nigger. Nigger, indeed.

POF is for single moms who either need dick in them 24/7 to deal with the postpartum depression and how much they regret having a kid or want to lock down some guy with a house so they can finally move out of their parents house.

I can find these fucking ham beasts all day. It's wild. And these are the ones who say they're waiting for marriage to have sex!

I fucking hate plenty of fish.

Why would you present yourself like this?!

Most places that don't use a form of gating before starting suffer from this. Take OkCupid for instance. They make you fill out at least 25 questions, post a picture and write a profile before starting. Basically if you can start right off the bat without any effort the quality isn't there.

How do you guys deal with the bots from all these dating sites? Wasting time is such a turn off for me.

When your are that fat, what's the correct way to present yourself?

Also, 99% of these people only reply with one word messages and when you stop messaging them, they message you back asking why you stopped messaging them.

Gotta do the myspace angles or some shit. Anything but that.

I'd say like 80% of my Tinder are bots now and it's a fucking train wreck.

howd the bang op? details?

It's hit or miss...I met my wife of nearly 4 years through PoF. Gotta sift through a whole lot of shit. I live in the Midwest. So many fucktarded profiles crammed with pink camo and "trying to find my redneck Romeo" bullshit.

FUCKING THIS

Just casually in the girls section.

I just make sure to dictate the pace of the conversation and always ask questions to find out if we are similar. Also always end with a question. If they can't even articulate and answer simple questions they aren't worth the time.

ugh. I also live in the midwest and every Headline has something to do with country boys.

Every girl I bang on POF goes like this: I drive to their house. It's fucking littered with baby toys and just not clean at all. We go to their bedroom but have to keep the door open because the baby is in the other room and she has to hear if it wakes up. I start making out with them, fuck them and make up an excuse to why I can't stay the night.

Then I go home, block and delete numbers and move on to the next semi-decent garbage queen I can find.

I got nudes from a girl in a wheelchair once on here but you cant tell shes in a wheelchair so theres no point really.

POF is the best place to fuck crazy/desperate/no self esteem moms