Do you like Mexican chicks?

Do you like Mexican chicks?

When they're not sneaking across the border illegally.

I like the hot ones. However many grow mustaches and get fat after 35.

Yea

in mexico, wearing the national flag is kind of disrespectful... that's how i know that bitch aint mexican.

they fuck good, but a little unstable in the head though

says who?

It's okay for a hot chick to do it. I would be honored if that chick's butthole touched my country's flag.

it is somewhere in the constitution, you can even get finned for that. ask miley cyrus..

Nope.

I know for a fact that they will turn into a taco buffet whale as soon as men will commit themselves to them.

Love Mexican chicks. The way they look, anyway. Spent 4 years in New Mexico. Haven't been able to kick the love of them since.

Yeah, I like Mexican guys (twinks) too.

It's not true that all Mexican chicks get fat, that's just a meme.

the constitution says it's prohibited to insult national simbols (like the flag) so if you treat the flag in a disrespectful manner (like miley cyrus) then you get fined or even locked in jail, but its ok to wear it if you like

But most do.

White people snuck illegally first fucking idiots

because most are poor, get to any women the conditions and life of third worlders and they are going to turn in some obese mongrels at 35 yo

yeah, but that doesn't end there.. you literally cannot use it "officially" for anything... so you won't find any wearable shit except for those you buy in the flea market.

My girlfriend is mexican

lol what does that have to do with anything, Pedro?

>35 yo
man, everybody gets fat at 35 lol...

I talked to a Latina milf the other day, she's in her mid 40s

plenty of them age well

>you literally cannot use it "officially"

wtf does that mean? I have seen shit ton of shirts and t-shirts and any clothes with the fucking eagle and snake (national shield who is under the exact same law)

not if you get proper care of yourself

but what if it's on a girl's butt like OP's pic?

butthole = disrespectfull
buttcheecks = risky but nothing more
buttcheecks of a nice bitch = hot as fuck and nobody cares

hmm I wouldn't have a problem with the butthole either

even briefs are gonna come in contact with her butthole anyway

I want to make a folder of hot chick's wearing underwear with the flag of their heritage on it, I think that'd be pretty cool

I doubt there will be any of Japan for obvious reasons

but then is like when athletes win a tournament and take their flag hanging from their neck, the flag "is also touching their asses", in the heat of the moment some even step over their flags, but they don't mean to make that contact; things could be completely different if it looks like they are doing it on purpose, then everybody would chimp out

Flag underwear is so hot

Hey me as well :3