What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

it means they thought it was an 8.6

They were really fucking sure that it was worse than an 8.7 and really fucking sure that it was better than an 8.5

It means it's safe for nu-males to consume.

They gave it an 8.6 on a 10 scale for measuring how good it is

I was scretely hoping they'd give it a 9.0, but this score is cozy enough. Predictable, but good enough.

Slowdive is one of my favorite bands, but they honestly deserved a 7.0.

FUCK ITS A FIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

I'm guessing they rate individual tracks and take an average

Yeah
I feel like somewhere along the line I went from sincerely caring about p4k reviews in early high school, to ironically caring about them as a sort of joke until the end of college, and now I view them as some sort of mini grammys
they don't really matter but its nice to see when a band I like is recognized

I was betting on an 8.0 - 8.5 score. Cheeky bastards. Still, it's great to see Slowdive actually garnering some positive press for an album that isn't retrospective. I think they deserved it with a set of songs this solid.

8.6 because they gave pig-mah-lion 8.7, has to be under that

this

This is very accurate desu

They gave mvb 9.1

WHAT?! b-but but

BUT

they are W H I T E wtf i'm gonna write a letter, they're not even trans they're CISGENDERED wtf priveleged bongland cunts

Relative to their scored I find the general standing agreeable - definitely better than Just For A Day, only slightly weaker than Souvlaki or Pygmalion. That said, I think they were a bit harsh on Just For A Day personally.

they are well established cult band, they are going nowhere so rankings doesn't even matter. You just need to keep up and coming cis bands in check.

that sounds retarded

can't tell which angle this is coming from
is this ironic or new sincerity?

Slow dive duh nuh da dun nah da duh duuu
Take it easy!

yo they ripped off radiohead's daydreaming on the last song.

>Fuck it, it's an 8.6

it's a very common progression

>constantly complain that white people don't get enough high ratings on p4k
>find any excuse to complain when they do anyway