I'm depressed and am high off of lean. Anyone wanna talk? Ask me anything. Also...

I'm depressed and am high off of lean. Anyone wanna talk? Ask me anything. Also, side question: Is it bad to go to sleep high on lean? I've never done it this late.

Anything on your chest..., I'd like to see if I can give you some friendly advice.

Nigger detected

I got in a bad argument today with a girl that I have dated before and is just overall a close person to me. I spoke my mind about some shit that bothered me, which I never do. I then eventually ended up back pedaling and she ended up being in the higher end when the conversation ended. I regret being so fucking passive.

actually no, believe it or not.

Have you just considered apologizing OP? If she's really that close then she should forgive you

I did, but that's the problem. She speaks her mind all the time, and I'm fine with it. I did it once, and she's just suddenly like, "What the fuck is this about? where is this coming from? why are you being like this?" and i'm the shitty person. I'm not trying to make her sound bad though. When things are good between her and I, things are so good.

Text her, say sorry, Make up, and don't regret being passive, but just know when to take a situation by the balls when the opportunity is presented.

I already apologized, but I'm just upset because I'm always afraid to say what's on my mind, and that it quickly turned around to me having to apologize.

Stop being that beta, that bitch is a crazy little whore.

Honestly. Sometimes I wish she was out of my life. I just think the good times really drown out the worse.

>lean

What was the argument about?

I don't feel well ;~;

She's that type of girl to complain about men being pigs and question why they're so "thirsty", but then turns around and post pictures of her fucking ass on social media. The description on her photos is literally mentioning her ass, so it's not like she's doing the whole "Hey, look at my new hair color." when really she's showing off her ass. Nope, just blatantly showing off her ass. I called her out on it.

Does anyone have an answer about the sleeping part though? Lol. I read that it can be dangerous because lean slows down your breathing, but will I be fine? inb4 kys

, man,, I just want to talk , my girlfriend is very bad, I can not close my eyes without thinking about her.

What do you mean she's very bad?

1. Get gun
2. Put to temple
3. ????
4. Profit

ooh sorry ,
I wrote wrong, what I really meant, was that I had a fight with my girlfriend, that by the way, it was very similar to yours, she fought with me for such a stupid reason, it is I emphasize so many things of hers

And I'm not sure what to do, we've been fighting for a while, but it's so good with her, I already sent her a text for her talking about my point, but then she should have gone to bed by then, I can only stay awake thinking how she will react

Don't over analyze things. If things tend to be good between you two, things will work out. Just calm yourself and don't think of the worst case scenario; it's unrealistic. Don't back down though. If you said what you mean and believe, don't let her push you into thinking otherwise. I feel like my friend tends to do that a lot to me. She always ends up being the "right" one at the end of the day.

She's probably going to be up all night too, trying to interpret your illiterate texts.

I need a job that I can support myself, my one year old daughter, and girlfriend on comfortably. I don't have any experience or skills that look good on paper, but I know my potential at most reasonable positions are high. I'm just having a hard time getting my foot in the door anywhere.
I just got a job at a telemarketing firm, granted its the first place to offer me a job after being laid off. I do think theres a potential of some success, even promotions in a short time frame, but I can't help but imagine telling my 10 year old self what I'm doing right now and seeing his disappointment

But I do not even know, because I kind of feel like I'm being too loose, like I do a lot of relief, but I do not even care about the things I embellish, it's feel like I should care, our biggest fight is about Sex, she's very catholic, she wants to wait until marriage, but sometimes things get uncontrollable, we do something heavier, she gets very pissed at me, why she says to stop before she gets in the mood, I do not stop I do not even know what to do.

I've passed out on codeine/prometh, oxy, hydro and bars. You will live.

But thanks for your kind advice friend , it reassured me a little more here

okay haha thanks man

i understand how confusing that could be just by the sound of it, but ultimately you have to respect whatever she wishes

You really have to look on the bright side of things. Do you already have a wife and kids? If you feel like you can rank up in this job, especially quick, that's nothing to be ashamed of. Sitting pretty at a high position is awesome man.

I know, I know, I just want to see her happy, you know, you're right, I always try to respect her idea, but you know what, when you roll something heavier, things get loose, I do something stronger in it, She gets angry later, not on time, because she's quite anxious, but I understand her side

I'll try harder to avoid this, I do not like to see things going wrong between us

That warm opiate buzz I love so dearly. In a few hours I'll be sniffing some Fentanyl and watching some TV shows.

/cozy/ af

tell her to go fuck herself

she a whore you can't save her

Is this some picture of new form of Frieza?

that about sums it up, hahaha

same here. i hate confrontations between her and i, especially unnecessary ones.

I wish I could die at last

das it

How do you snort fent? I thought only a few mg can make you od or is that just carfent? Like do you mix it w/ anything else or just take a real small bump? Sorry if I sound like a spastic, Also is it sus to order internationally? I live in Aus. Our domestic vendors are too morally righteous to sell it.

I understand how you must be feeling, fights without motives are the ones that are the worst for min, that I get more angry, why fighting with reason is one thing, but because of a joke she did not like or something Of the genre, nor does it make much sense

Holy shit, Sup Forums. I feel really fucking depressed and I really want to vent and talk to someone about it.
I'm failing two classes on my univerity course and my group kicked me out of the project we were working on. I have no friends and everyone seems to avoid me.
I know, that failing two classes is not the end of the world and can easily be manageable and my other classes are going fine, but it still hurts that I failed.

Im on a really high dose hydrocodone kik me conradiscool im pretty depressed and lonesome

Calm down, you will be able to get through this, focus on the classes that you could not pass, and leave the question of friendship without much focus, this way people will reach you more easily

Just keep in mind exactly what you said. It's not the end of the world and there are gonna be opportunities to make up the classes you failed. Just focus on your long term goals.

Bro I live in aus too!
I bought a nasal spray with fentanyl diluted in it on the darknet. Each spray is roughly 100ug (0.1mg) and I usually dose in half sprays.

Works well.

i been curious about lean for a while, i usually just drink which is what im doing now. but im for sure interested in lean - whats the most casual way to go about makin it ?

Lame shits

How so?

Thanks for the encouragement, guys. It really means a lot to actually talk to someone about this, I've been crying and raging and I appreciate the time you spent writing these advices.

Literally just sprite and promethezine. Throw in some flavor additives if you'd like. It doesn't tend to be as purple as you'd often see sometimes. It honestly just looks like a regular drink.

Lit! Thanks buddy.