>careers

these people follow orders

try and realize this

>women with short hair
why is this allowed?

ah yes
Soros the puppet master

it's true.

unless you're simple enough to believe Lohan is a Muslim etc.

because its cute desu

>rumors were spread that Lohan had converted to Islam.... However, her mother Dina Lohan said that she is simply taking a break from social media and opted to post a message in Arabic.

nigga Hollywood/Celeb culture is 100% fake

it's like believing in pro wrestling

baka

What the fuck are you even talking about. No shit hollywood is fake, even their own industry makes fun of this you imbecile

and yet you felt the need to dispute the idea that lohan converting to islam was hilariously fake staged bullshit?

>dispute
My quote was about that simply being rumors and being disproved.

I don't exactly see how your original lohan statement relates to the consprancy of (((Soro))) controling everything in fucking hollywood.

nigga please

are you disinfo or just fucking stupid?
jk...i know you're a shill

Do everyone a favor and go back to your shitty little containment board where you can scapegoat the jews for every little problem in your dumbass world.

tfw every single day you realize you waste time on a board with highschoolers

I guess I better get on making a tumblr and a twitter or something...

>lies
>gets called out

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Alright lemme give your dumb pol head a hypothetical.

What's more likely?
A deadbeat star like lohan attempting to gain sympathy points by jumping on the "I'm a minority/religious group getting discriminated" and attempting to get on the news?

Or that some fucking jewish overlords control everyone in the media and pushed a muslim agenda (who the jews hate fyi you ignoramus)

>tumblr

if you think Sup Forums has alot of teenagers youre going to be appalled at tumblr

Hollywood isn't fucking real.

period.

it's a NGO propaganda agency.

I unironically migrate to obscure music tumblr every summer until late fall

wait quick rundown on why she's losing her career?

>Hollywood isn't fucking real.
fuck off

Yep, I am done with this....

>career?
these niggas FOLLOW ORDERS

You're arguing with a paranoid schizophrenic user. This guy is in almost every thread with this shit and you know it's him because he types the exact same every time. Just ignore him.

>browse Sup Forums all this time and it never hits me there may be actually mentally ill people posting constantly