Why are Germanics so useless?

Why are Germanics so useless?

Other urls found in this thread:

cultureelerfgoed.nl/sites/default/files/publications/ram189-borgharen-pasestraat.pdf
cultureelerfgoed.nl/sites/default/files/publications/lauwerier_2014_ram_222_merovingers_in_een_villa_2.pdf
ancestraljourneys.org/ironagedna.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgae#Britain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>best countries in europe

lol, southern europe have way better people and culture

gay genetics

I am sorry
I will try to be more useful in future

>French
>not germanic
shiggy

fixed
French are Celts

Proofs?

Why isn't Poland included?

beacuse they are slavs

Are you asking me to provide proofs for an obvious thing, you stupid nigger fuck?

If by better you mean inherently corrupt, then sure.

They're Franks and Franks are just western euros aka Germanics

You're a fucking retard aka imbecile

Germanics are the last race. Scandinavia was the last area in europe to be settled and the Germans come from there, they just wandered back down a few thousand years ago.

Fix'd

ALSO THIS

Still don't live in Poland so i'm not that stupid hey :^)

Were like 50% Celts, 35% Latin and 15% Germanic.

FUCKING DUMB FUCKING SUBHUMAN RETARD
LEARN FUCKING HAPLOGROUP

MEROVINGIANS SAMPLES FROM MEROVINGIANS GRAVEYARD ARE ALL J2(Trojan) DON'T EVER SAY AGAIN THAT THEY'RE GERMANIC ABONIGGER !!!!

kek

be more triggered

Why isn't Czech include?

beacuse they are slavs

Bohemia, though an integral part of the holy roman empire and ruled by a German elite, was still just a slavic nation.

Interesting

Actual human breeding doesn't work that smoothly, you fucking triggered Sup Forumstard.

japs are seriously the worst posters here

the worst posters itt is australians, please leave you stupid aboniggers

I dont understand so wat wuz we in the end ?

Australians are OK even if they try too hard. Canadians, Serbians and you top most people's list.

not germanic

inherent instinct to destroy others

But we wuz Franks (partially) ?

Gauls and Roman rape babbies

see
Franks where not Germanic

>le australians try too hard maymay

no
it's called confirmation bias

typical germanic reaction

you are just shit

>you are le shid :D

you are a swede
enough said, Sven.

Swedes are the shittiest people on earth, yes

Doesnt change the fact that Australians are subhuman niggers.

:D

You do realize he's not Swedish right?

I take it back, Australians are dumbasses.

French are 70-80% R1B which is Celtic,, then 10% J2 which is Merovingian aka Frankish Royalty, then 5% which come from the Alanian migration, the 5-15% remaining doesn't matter

Celts.

idk I'm just funposting mate. He was arguing with the other Aussie

looks like an improvement desu

#FriendZone - Yes, i remember everything in my life

>J2 which is Merovingian aka Frankish Royalty

>England
>Germanic
Explain

Greeks are better than germanics.

Saxons come from Saxony and Jutes come from Juland. You wuz Germanics and shit

But they were never the majority of the population, just the ruling class in the South-East. The majority of English people are still Celtic

greeks are larping ancient greece because modern greeks have nothing to be proud of

It's not me who say that but the dead bodies in the Merovingian tombs
>Het Y-chromosomale haplotype van individu 15 is relatief zeldzaam in Nederland waar het slechts bij 0,14% van 2085 onderzochte mannen voorkomt. In Eurazie komt het bij 0,26% van 49147 onderzochte mannen voor en in de hele wereld bij 0,27% van 89237 onderzochte mannen. Dit haplotype valt onder de Y HAPLOGROEP J2A1.Het mt haplotype van individu 17 komt vrij algemeen voor in heel Europa. Omdat van individu 15 niet de gehele HVR1 getypeerd kon worden, kunnen we niet vaststellen wat de frequentie van dit haplotype is
cultureelerfgoed.nl/sites/default/files/publications/ram189-borgharen-pasestraat.pdf

>Dit haplotype valt onder de Y HAPLOGROEP J2A1.Het mt haplotype van individu 17 komt vrij algemeen voor in heel Europa. Omdat van individu 15 niet de gehele HVR1 getypeerd kon worden, kunnen we niet vaststellen wat de frequentie van dit haplotyp
cultureelerfgoed.nl/sites/default/files/publications/lauwerier_2014_ram_222_merovingers_in_een_villa_2.pdf

G*rman BTFO

What about this?

Because it's not Germanic?

Yeah idk if that's true mate. Also the North is famously mostly Danish people

>implying antidepressants aren't best candy

Everyone is larping ancient something. It's called a "national identity".

It is mate, every invasion only replaced the ruling class. Look at any haplogroup study, England is more Germanic than the other nations but still majority Celtic

They beat the Britons off to Wales mate just how it went down

Most parts of England, not even just the south-east, have more Anglo-Saxon admixture than Celtic admixture.

> just the ruling class in the South-East
That's wrong.

>implying alcohol isn't the best anti-depressant

Lads if you studied English history you'd know that none of the invasions had the objective of replacing the native population, just ruling over them. How would Saxons have genocided the Celts and us not learn about it?
No its not mate, why does everyone LARP as being Germanic? What's wrong with being a native Englishman

Also to add, from memory the average Englishman is about 40% Anglo-Saxon, 20% Celtic, 20% Continental West European and 10% Scandinavian.

Are you kidding me? This is your source of pride? owning houses that aren't finished to not pay taxes is a source of pride for you?

Yeah but that's wrong you melt, are you making stuff up to bait me?

>No its not mate, why does everyone LARP as being Germanic? What's wrong with being a native Englishman
Because autists here think that belonging to a particular group will make them more prestigious here, while in reality the probability fo them being ugly manlets is nearly 90%, so it explains why they need to cope by making shit up since a woman would never look their way anyways.

t. expert on Sup Forums demographics

>R1B
>Saxon
Really activated my almonds

Saxons are not 100% Germanic, the Celts occupied that land for a long time aswell, like most of western Europe

>none of the invasions had the objective of replacing the native population, just ruling over them. How would Saxons have genocided the Celts and us not learn about it?
Modern research into the Anglo-Saxon invasions points towards them not even being "invasions" as such, but rather constant settlement over many decades. It was more of a mass migration than an "invasion" and as such they didn't just rule over the Celts, but they also pushed them off their land and assimilated them.

Also haplogroups prove nothing, because much of the R1b in England is Germanic in origin, not Celtic. In fact, if anything haplogroups point to an even larger Anglo-Saxon presence than you would expect considering that I1 doesn't even reach over 50% in any European population.

Why do many people make always some shit up?

What about this?

Oh dear

>shameless cunt believes the Troy meme

Yeah nice contributrion to mankind my dear modern "greek". let's talk about your inventions and discoveries

>Shetland
Kek

Greece is a small country with a small population far away from European center.
Many educated Greeks probably move to rich countries.

Wait, are you that schitzophrenic Greek i spend several hours debating culture yesterday?

This. We are trying to enforce the "Norwegians wuz vikangz from fjords'n'shiet" thing, even though it has nothing to do with modern day Norway.

So, yes then.

"""greek""" he's a Laz loser who has his very own pasta about him.

R1b has a germanic branch R-U106. The haplogroups R1a, R1b and I1 are all older then germanic culture/languages and the orginial germanic peoples are mix of them.

That is something that the Turks and balkan slavshits made up.

Eh its all a meme really.

You're just from where you're from. They're just English. I'm just Australian. Simple

>Norwegians wuz vikangz from fjords'n'shiet
Does anybody IRL do that? I think most people look at the 1800s and national romaticism as the cultural base for norwegian culture.

English are literally Anglo-Saxons though, so it is relevant, because in turn the English guy is trying to argue that he isn't English.

Doubt it. I mean I've been told you're fine. But you still need to consider doing something else with your life mate. It speaks volumes about what's happening that you don't trip or name fag but your know all over Sup Forums because of your abhorrent posts

>You're just from where you're from
Rasheed

Yeah my Old man's Danish though. I'm still just an Aussie hey

English, Irish and Danish mate. ie an Australian

R1b is purely Celtic

U106 in England was present BEFORE the Saxon invasion it came from the Belgae Gauls

See :

ancestraljourneys.org/ironagedna.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgae#Britain

But most people in the world are shit. I do not lie in my posts.

WRONG.

>no source
Yeah mate I'll take this super seriously

Eh I'm trying to be kind mate. Basically any thread you post in gets ruined by that pasta. You're basically a figure of fun

source is ancestry, who published their findings on british genetics

Also that image is just an average, so the Anglo-Saxon percentage is brought down by the Welsh and northerners. Most English people are ~40% Anglo Saxon

They couldve come to that conclusion in 100 different ways. Post the source

northerners are more germanic