What is the closest drug to the one in the movie limitless...

what is the closest drug to the one in the movie limitless? what particularly interests me about the limitless pill is the access to dormant information in our brains
also drug thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N,N-Dimethyltryptamine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this thread is idiot

its blatantly adderall

strychnine

lmfao

if anyone knew, literally everybody would be taking it and it would be so famous

like try coke or any amphetamine. give you fast access to a lot of dormant information but it'll be all useless shit

Täke as much molly as possible and that will leäd you to the answer

Cyanide

Meth

cyanide, you should try taking a cyanide pill, OP.

This. actually, though.

I heard it rumored there is a realish one; it's based on b vitimans 6 and 12.

The closest combo I've found is a 5 hour energy and 2 Brainforce pills at the same time

piracetam
modafinil

cocaine. endless cocaine.

don;t listen to the faggots listing stimulants. that will fry your brain silly to psychosis.

Probably hours of meditations for a few decades would get you there

the dubs have spoken

Something about brightest lights dying faster or some shit. If I were on meth I could remember.

Jenkens from a sitting buddha eating nothing but jasmine rice cakes in a homeless shelter. I guarantee it. Money back.

It's modafinil

while i experience an increase in concentration on adderall, i dont feel that it helps with memory retention
with it, i can study for hours without breaks but come exams, the knowledge feels very clustered as if i need to rummage through all that information to find what im looking for

dhea will regenerate lost brain cells, sounds like something you could use

Who told you my lights went out? Huh!? HUH?!?

WAS IT STEVE?!?! THAT MUTHAfuckaa

Google 'nootropics'

That is exactly what NZT did to its users.

No one has said mescaline? Mescaline.

typo cluttered*

yeah. try doing fucking anything on mescaline. This guys retarded or something.

exactly but OP is talking about the ending version of the pill. The perfect pill.

yeah. try not taking so much. This guy has no critical thinking skills or something

>the access to dormant information in our brains
Also known as thinking

Personally, I've had a really good experience with Noopept. It's not as strong, but it's a difference you can feel.

Bleach, of the Clorox variety

There was a supplemental injection they had to take to reduce the side effects, they never developed a perfect pill, even in the tv show.

Cocain. It's how I got through med school.

amateur

Modofinil or piracitams

Enochian Magik.
It basically flips your language, making your ears open to another dimension.
Or better said:"You will walk with God. And won't die."

anyone have experience with this shit? the benefits it boasts sound exactly like what im looking for but very skeptical

N,N-Dimethyltryptamine

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N,N-Dimethyltryptamine

Never saw the show. Saw the movie and at the end they Bradley cooper did create the perfect pill.

naaaahhhh

I tried nootropics. They really do work, but the effects obviously aren't like in the movie.

Most are placebo. Phenibut in a large amount was the only worthwhile one. Also, modafinil if you can find it. Good shit

>Most are placebo
>modafinil if you can find it
You are a faggot drug seeker.

Piracetam was developed in 1960s in Belgium as a ‘smart drug’. It is a recurring plagiaristic form of GABA, also known as aminobutyric acid. Since its discovery and usefulness detection, piracetam has been used as a nootropic agent for the enhancement of memory in human beings. Piracetam is an exceptional nootropic with low contagiousness and insalubility levels and incurs a small number of side effects. Its effectiveness in the treatment of ischemia, cognitive impairment, stroke, and dementia is acknowledged widely. It also contributes to the cognition enhancement of dyslexic and dyspraxic children. Moreover, its usefulness is equally apparent in Down Syndrome patients whereby piracetam is employed to slow down the rapid aging of the brain. It also contributes as a modulator of brain metabolism, neuro-protection and neuro-plasticity. Piracetam is also known to have anti-seizure or antiepileptic effects. Furthermore, it is also used for the reduction of symptoms associated with anxiety, withdrawal from alcohol, and clinical depression (Grossman, Stewart, Gaikwad, Utterback, Wu, Dileo, Frank, Hart, Howard & Kalueff, 2011).

There's somewhere around 20 varieties of racetams nowadays.

Then you've got drugs based off of b-vitamins, but I suspect it works best on b-vitamin deficient people, I've steered clear of it personally.

Noopept is a Russian piracetam wannabe.

Modafinil is used by the military, it sharpens your focus, similar to amphetamines but without the negative side effects.

If you dig into nootropic forums on the internet you'll find literally hundreds of herbs people claim they use. Most of it is overpriced Indian shit, a lot of it has the potential to cause a lot of damage. Avoid it like the plague.

Then you've got supplements, more overpriced shit.

dmt, dxm for creative work

Fun historical fact: moderate dose cannabis sativa was considered a cognitive enhancer a little over 100 years ago.

quick question.

is it bad to start with a little bit of speed and later on mdma? l need something to be awake for 12+ hours

No he created other substances to mitigate the effects of the pill.

>is the access to dormant information in our brains
That's really just a myth

why are you trying to tell us to tell you to justify your drug abuse? You know it's stupid yet you seek our approval.

acid had me access dormant memories in my brain from years ago I would never have randomly remembered so I would have to go with acid

No, OP is the drug seeking faggot, that other faggot was just an enabler, possibly a pusher.

Was watching it on addy so I could be wrong. That's what the pill does to you. Plus addy makes you go on 2-4 hour edging sessions and makes you smoke like a train.

no its because it would be the first time that i take speed.

Then no. I don't give a shit if you take my advice but I'll warn you that any drugs/stimulant will lead you down a very very dark path. It made me dumber in the long run.

adderrall maybe? I've heard it makes people more focused and productive.

The show shows he just made a booster shot that cures the side effects. He had to take the booster every few months or something. Tho at the end of the show they make a permanent booster shot, which makes the pills perfect.

How was the show. Was it worth a tv series for an already good movie? I hate watching "remakes" for money.

The only thing I ca5n think of is maybe stem cell injections but that is yet to be proven.

It's a mixture of:
Modafinil, DHEA, Mescaline, B vitamins 6 and 12, lsd (microdose), adderral, caffeine, gold nanoparticles and pure menthol. It actually was produced once, in a small run, and given out to corporate CEOs as a way to try to get money for a startup, but the government heard about it and shut it down. It came with a pamphlet full of geometric designs, but they're not marked with any company name.

It's a movie, numb nuts. There is no real drug that opens hidden information in your brain.

thats because your not on the drug whilst doing the exam.

try doing a sub activity whilst studying, eg chewwing gum, then chew gum in your exam, your brain will have a better time connecting the dots.

Drugs are like gasoline and fossil fuels. It'll fuel your motor but when it runs out you're useless. You want something like a solar panel that will give you endless energy. That can only be achieved with a healthy diet, no-fap, continuous education and meditation.

>gold nanoparticles

sounds like suicide

Provigil / Modafinil

lel. silly human

>l need something to be awake for 12+ hours
A good night's rest

Not at all, there are various supplements that contain dilute amounts of pure atoms of gold and other metals, like silver, platinum, and indium. They are claimed to have beneficial effects. Kinda a top-of-the-line thing in the new-age subculture around Silicon Valley.

a 50/50 mix of adderall and xanax

Nano-silver can sterilize you.

and so can STD/your mom. YOLO!

Colloidial silver

>YOLO!
YODO

Don't tell him that, let him and the others get fucked up on multiple metal poisonings...

on addy right now any tips on how to focus on what i want? i always end up focusing on something stupid

>endless energy
Then why aren't people still using solar panels produced in the 1960s?
Do you really think they can produce more energy than what went into manufacturing and transport?

It wasn't anything special, but I enjoyed it, it was decently ok.

You might be taking too much

Modafinil its a nootropic. Fucking epic

Actually they still are. Just that it's improving.

meth meth meth meth meth meth

>That can only be achieved with a healthy diet,

This is partially correct. You can get a lot more mileage out of smart drugs if you've got a healthy diet with lots of minerals, vitamins and quality fat.

best way i learned how to take a shit

In order for strychnine to work it must be infused with a monitored dose of psilocybin

so close :(

no such thing as a smart drug...you're giving OP false hope.

Turn off all distractions.

Kek
Have a cookie

>I don't need to read the thread

Only such thing as enhancers.

i would say sativa still is, although its to easy to get lost.

Actually like everything that isn't one of your idealistic fantasies, they break.

nope. you're wrong. they have warranty.

nah thats not the problem lets say im on addy and want to play some video games but instead of focusing on the game I do things like trying to find the most comfortable place for my mousepad and chair height

It's a drug for a reason. You do what you want.

also just took some ambien so im in for a good tine now

There isn't a single solar company from the 1960s that is still manufacturing cells, most solar companies are just scamming the government and there is a reason they had to take the solar panels out of the white house.

vyvanse pleb

>6 months later when life is going nowhere
>what is the most painless way to die Sup Forums? I hate myself, I'm a loser and I fucked up in school/work.

You could say the same about the american dream.