Sup Forums there's been a recent death in the family. I will be receiving about 10 grand...

Sup Forums there's been a recent death in the family. I will be receiving about 10 grand. My cusin who was born after the account was set up, wants a part. My aunt is the one pushing for it. Am I a peice of shit for not sharing?
P.s they are upper class and don't worry about money.

If you like those people in your family do it, otherwise keep the cash

what are you gonna spend it on?

I do, but I live in the slums. They have a 300k house. She's a fucking lawyer. Idk why she wants the god damn money.

oh and kill aunt

Bills, a another car. The cash would really help me out.

She a lawyer, and husband is on the force. I'll be fucked. 10k wouldn't even cover legal fees.

I'd take all of it then, sounds like you need it way more than them. Just don't spend it all too quick.

If they have money or not means nothing. You want us to justify your morally bankrupt behavior. If you want to be a Cunt, then just be a Cunt, Cunt.

"You know...except that one time.."
-user

so you're saying it would be hard to get the money because she wants it and has people that would help her get it?

I work all week, and clean bars after hours to support us.

>us
who and how many do you support

No, the money is in an account. Round 100k split between 11 grandkids. My name is one of them. I get it no madder what. Just my cusin was born after the fact.

Wife, one child, one on the way. I'm 24

I cut trees down, make 18$ hour. Wife stays home,

>cusin
>wife and a child
>another one
> being 24
Are you a moonshiner ?

Well then you should have no reason to feel bad for not sharing.

No, just fucked up.

i assume wife cant work because of kid?

Post nudes of that aforementioned "cusin"

She could, but then we would be spending money on someone to watch the child. And I feel better if the kid is raised by one of us.

Fuck it, trips gets half of the money.

make it satanic trips

Say "sorry but i am respecting *family members* wishes, I am in a difficult financial position and this money will have a huge impact on my family. I hope this doesnt come between us"

Can you remind me again what the MAIN problem is? Is it not sharing?

That wasn't op.

But this is. The paper are in the mail. Soon as I get the cash I'll buy a few steam gift cards to give out.

TURASHUMANO!

roll

Pretty much..

Rolling

Come on 999/000

Oh then just go with what said.
also lemme cop a steam card

I hope you're not one of those father's who works a dead beat job, resulting in the children of the family never having nice things.

reroll come on

trip inc

FUCK

I make 700 week gross. I seem the kid after 6 pm. Till 10 is my time during the week. Week ends are hit or miss.

>P.s they are upper class and don't worry about money.
You've got that all wrong, most people who are well off spend a lot of time worrying about money.

That.. blows. I dunno man. It's free money.. better to not burn bridges imo.

Because everyone is entitled to nice things aren't they user

Either way, I need the shit, they dont.

Pretend to be depressed and really broken up about the death. I've been "depressed" for years and no one asks me to do anything anymore.

I didn't claim they did, just that an abundance of money doesn't remove the focus from it, it simply changes how you use it, humans, no matter how rich always want more.

No op dont give it to them. I've had the same experience but it was a lot more money involved, yet my cousins who have 3 houses and serious cars and work for the government wanted a piece of it while the only money I had to my name was my weekly income which was gone pretty Darn fast on bills and shit

Wow, why do they want it specifically from you? Why not harass all 11, or ,aye even ask the whole fam, can each of you give up $900? And include my son in on this? This way everyone gets 9k problem solved,

If the cousin isn't in the will, they can get fucked.

Fuck dem, keep the $, yu need it moar than they do.
They're just greedy fuckers!

Good point

Greed...hate it.

Family will fuck you first.

Only 2 of us are close enough to ask.

Also check'ed

>Greed...hate it.
Aye, even better when its in the family.

The only one correct thing to do is respect the god damn will, it was made for a reason, which is avoid fucking family fights over money, this attitude of you god damn fucking aunt is risky ad fuck and might bring harsh ferlings between family members, which is what your deceased family member wanted to avoid. Fuck the new kid, no sum of money is worth bringing a family down, worst case scenario is if said aunt is nothing but the wife of the person directly related to the deceased member, fuck that greedy bitch, its not her call, its the god damb paper law.

Depends on the deceased's relation to you and that cousin. If the deceased was in your immediate family then your cuz can fuck off.

Who is the beneficiary in the will? There are laws for this sort of thing otherwise everyone could say give me some.

I agree.

To be honest, no one even spoke to the side of the deceased.

They are pieces of shit for asking.

Its for the grandkids. The names are already set.

You really want to maintain bridges with money grabbing cash whores who don't have the decency to honour a will?

Its up to the others to agree altogether.
If everyone wants to share several hundred each then so be it. Your choice is to include all other cousins to spilt between all kin equally should other recipients fully agree otherwise this is what was always desired by those who made the WILL which should be respected.

Tell them to piss off!
They're just trying to bully you into giving them free cash.
Ignore them, break ties, it's only an aunt FFS.
You didn't choose her.

If you can coral the other 10 and get them to agree to share between 12 that's ok. If not too bad. You can't just have a share of my money because I'm the one you're in contact with. Else I'll start ignoring your calls too..

This.

If your cunt Aunt and piece of shit cousin are harassing you like this then they're nothing but filth.

Don't give them shit.

Don't let her pull any lawyer shit on you either. She's not entitled to anything from you.

The best way to handle this is cut off all ties and just ignore them.

Thanks for the advise.
I'm also going to buy a shit load of cocain. I love cocain.

this either all share or none share, plus it sounds like your aunt didn't have much relations with the deceased family member anyway.