When did you join Sup Forums?

For me was around when MPP was released

around when Visions got released

6/18/13

ADOBE SLABS

BROSPORT IS THE JAM OF A LIFETIME

When I joined pic related was flavor of the month and I was around 16
I seriously gotta get out of here

I didn't start coming here until around Yeezus release.

Whoa, this band existed before We Are Young was released?

The beginning of last spring

Around when NLDW was released

almost exactly last year. people were posting old boots new dirt everywhere

Peak Sup Forums was MBDTF spam to CHz spam

money store

Ah, so memerap era?

The Childish Gambino spam was ridiculous.

i wish i understood the jam of a lifetime meme

i must have visited early in 2010, i was more of a Sup Forums lurker.

i thought it was in reference to chz being shitty, for some reason.

YEEZUS SLAYER INCOMING

Nigga when were you born?

That's when.

Around the time this was spammed every hour.

about 2 years ago

early 2013 after my best friend died and i needed to fill the hole in my life that recommended me music

RIP

right before Congratulations came out, but more actively around the time The Money Store was released. Right now it feels like a bannable offense to talk about Jeff Mangum or NMH. Back then, whoohee.

Last half of 2015

Also started browsing around the time MPP was released (or maybe a little while before, I can't remember), but I don't remember a whole lot from then. When I think of my early time on Sup Forums, I think of Wavves, chillwave/witch house and Best Coast spam. Fuck, I'm gonna go listen to Lake Radio now.

aw, i miss the NMH love...

I came here around the time The King of Limbs dropped. We all thought that TKOL was just the first half of the album and thought they would release the second in a "Radiohead" fashion. but nope.

I left after about 2 years of browsing. now I'm back visiting and this board feels totally different.

I remember a time of constant NMH memes and hourly feels generals that weren't even about music.

yeah this guy gets it.

I remember Sup Forums back then and it was fucking horrible

There was no room for discussion, compelling arguments or any semblance of intelligence regarding the discussion of artistic merit. Just ambiguous insults like "hipster" or "angsty teenager" that sparked increasingly angry shitfests where the only argument was more vitriolic insults.

It was like Sup Forums except more pretentious

I first browsed around the time of the MPP hype but i didnt become a regular til about 2011

Early 2010 for a little bit and then when MBDTF was released.

the worm hole of death grips brought me here

I guess I'm still a newfag, I don't know exactly when I started using it, but it's been a bit more than a year, I guess.
A year and 3/4 months probably.

dubs dont check themselves asshat

I'm one of those lurkers on multiple boards ( native to /k, been on /b since 2012 as a summerfag and been on /mu since 2014 but never post but unless I see something I really gotta talk about) and this picture made me laugh harder than I have in months on this site. Thanks bruv.
t.oklahoman that has to deal with wayne's ass when he comes home

I've never 'joined' Sup Forums, but when I first came here there were a lot of DragonForce threads.

December 2016, but I feel like its been years

February 2011 here.

You guys should be ashamed of what you've done to the place.

When The Money Store album cover was all over the first page. Didn't bother listening to it at first because I thought it was a metal album. Glad I ended up changing my mind.

Started lurking and plundering sharethreads around 2011-ish. Didn't really start posting and visiting more regularly until around 2013.

le meme grips were just blowing up because of The Money Store and Fagtano

inside is yellow :)

I grew up on Sup Forums - didn't start browsing Sup Forums until 2006ish though

There are people this new on the board now, holy shit.

2016 around the time TLOP came out. I remember the melon mentioned Sup Forums in a video and I thought it was a website. I literally looked up Sup Forums.com

I started lurking at around 2007. I remember a lot of ITCOTCK hype and people calling us Sup Forumsdkipz. Every time I say this someone tells me I must be making shit up.

Still a great album.

Overrated.

I think I started browsing Sup Forums around June 2010. A really great year for music and for Sup Forums.

Sad!

When Gira got accused of rape
Used to post elsewhere but they all went full-blown "wtf i hate gira now" so I decided "fuck it, I'm going somewhere else"

when i realised i was the only person i knew who actaully gave a shit about music

Back when feels threads were fucking everywhere, Death Grips were just blowing up, Kendrick was underground and not a Sup Forums meme, and AnCo were still relevant

After I went to Lolla, so late July 2016.

I came around 2006 - 2007 and hung around a lot. Then took a long break for years, only popping my head in when new shit I cared about was coming out.

Around when this came out

Been here since 08

Around when TPTB released, couldn't stand reddit for music discussion and r/deathgrips was definitely worse than Sup Forums

Discovered almost 2 years ago
Started posting 6 months ago

During the jenny death args

me too...in spite of all the newbie hate I think in general, the taste of this board has grown more varied, but yea, it's a lot less fun than it used to be