I'm only happy when I'm high or doing illegal/socially unacceptable things and making other people mad...

I'm only happy when I'm high or doing illegal/socially unacceptable things and making other people mad, I go through phases all the time and I'm either extremely happy or depressed with no will to live. What's wrong with me niggers

> illegal/socially unacceptable things and making other people mad
like wat?

You have bipolar disorder

Before I clicked on that picture, I really tough it was another mexican cartel victim.

yer probably bipolar.
Medications ain't worth shit. This only means it takes a bit more effort to man the fuck up, and it isn't a valid excuse to be trash.
Choose a career, force yourself to pursue it, be mindful. Meditate if you have to. Learn to ignore your impulses.

Your relationships will be always shit after a while though.

Yea like what?

Can relate, niggering intensifies*

You are antisocial/autistic. Who would've thunk?

You're either bipolar or antisocial.
Go get diagnosed, user.

Antisocial != Asocial
Autists and schizoids are asocial because they avoid social interactions. Psychopaths and sociopaths are anti-social because there actions go against everything that society is built on. They're literally anti-society.

I display some signs of psychopathy and enjoy people's mental pain but I still have emotions and care about certain people

Borderline personality disorder.

NOT bipolar. Read about BPD. You will see. It is you.

Can relate, am now in year 4 of my isolation.
Also last relationship was sort of quick start and finish, about 2-3 weeks max.
But now i have no clue if im asexual or just emotionally unavailable due to some mental disorder.
Have been self medicating with some strong pot but when im broke i dont want to sleep, so ill be up all night, so then i wont be able to work, let alone build up the courage to get out of my bed.
Have been asked to try out anti-depressants but then again side effects outweigh the benifits (for some)

so edgy

You've spent too much time on Sup Forums, OP.

It's only edgy if it's untrue faggot I'm here to talk with other antisocial neckbeards

Been taking Percocet which makes me happy as fuck but I'm out and not getting more. Also been in a one year relationship but only for occasional sex mostly

Was a perc fiend for a while, same with t3s did ritilin once but i was the only asshole in the room with undiagnosed ADHD apparently.
Heard Acid would help but i just ended up tripping for 48 hours.
Pot is where its at for me now.

Never been able to find acid but I'm trading the rest of my perv for coke from some beaner, hoping that works out and I don't end up scammed or getting prison raped

Yes, all the yes.
If its legit coke your in for a trip, i did an 8 ball with a couple bikers once (fuck my life is awesome now that i think about it) and i made it through the fucking thing and slept that night.
Not sure if depressed people are effected differently with coke but man.
10/10 would do again.
Its probably the coke talking but id rather do that 8 ball than drop acid.
But id still recommend dropping acid for the expirience.

>not realizing pot makes depressive phases 100% worse, and longer.
>fags keep claiming it helps
>can't hold a job, can't properly interact with people, live like fucking animals, can't get by without parents helping, still talk shit about them
>no, education is not for me, it won't get you anywhere anyways, i just need to get a good job
>n-no, user it's g-good for me, you should ease up and try doing it for a month, you'd see the improvements!

Fuck you. You'd do anything to feel better except hard work and actually putting some effort into it.
After you'd achieve something with your life your downs would be a fuckton milder, and you'd be able to control your ups, so you'd wouldn't have to be ashamed about acting like a complete fag.

>i can't do anything about it
Boo fucking hoo, no you use it as an EXCUSE not to do anything.

Where did you find the acid though user I've never met a single person who had it

If this isn't bait you need to an hero fucking faggot lmao

I want to say but then again it probably was the last 12 blot pieces in existance from my area.
Liquid form is ok too if you can get it but harder to accurately dose.
Hit up your old school rock uncle who still wares jean jackets and has a few pink floyd albums laying around, he should know.

No it isn't, and it comes from someone with 2 suicide attempts, and 4 years of dealing, smoking, and general grease lifestyle. You're all entitled little bitches. crying for special treatment.
A lot of people have these problems, but not everyone uses it as an excuse.

Anyways I go through phases where I try overly hard to appeal to people and end up acting like a complete faggot and on the other side of the spectrum I go out of my way to break down people's self esteem and piss them off which all seems out of my control, a lot happier in the latter situation though. Explained that badly but I need to know if anyone can relate

I've smoked weed twice in my life you edgelord nigger calm down

>a lot of people have these problems but dont use it as an excuse.
>4 suicide attempts
Looks like your using your failed attempts as an excuse to belittle other depressedfags.
>check your entitlement

Nope cant say im for complete utter moral decay, but shit posting on social media, acting like a cuck is where im stuck in.

I belittle depressedfags cause i know empathy and special snowflake treatment doesn't work, overcoming challenges and forced self-improvement does.

Then the post wasn't adressed to you.

Underrated

Now wasnt that nicer to say than.
"YOUR ALL FAGGOTS FOR BEING FAGGOTS."
"Evidence : your a FAGGOT"

You tick some of the boxes for ASPD but you probably just suffer from BPD and edge.

Does mass shooting please you? SRS question.

Facing how it all looks from the outside is one of the first steps. And this is exactly how it all looks.

Get into tattooing.
i always crack a smile when the pleb in the chair is squirming.

Everyone thank the good doctor

Nothing about me is edgy I just explain my situation badly
Edge would require me to be acting like something to seem like less of a fag

School shootings are funny as fuck but not something I support or would do

I've never heard of a time that 'tough love' didn't backfire miserably for all involved. Depressed and mentally ill people need:
>understanding
>patience
>lots of help from people who know what they're doing

Not OP but depends on the victim.
I consider my self chaotic good, so if its strictly police on the chopping block ill feel nothing.
But Children, shoppers, and eldery you would have to be completely morally bankrupt.

lol you're insecure as fuck my man

See a shrink man that sounds like bipolar disorder. Not your fault just a chemical imbalance in your brain.

And i've never heardd of a time when that worked.
What i know is that i see my peers destroying themselves from all the understanding, pulling down their families and eventually losing their friends, cause they are an endless pit that consumes understanding, patience, and help, while my turnaround was when my borderline mother got apeshit, and told me to pick an electric pole we'll ram into with the car at top speed, with a dead serious face, during one of my downs.
That was the best thing she ever did to me, even though i was close to chosing the pole.

Yeah I've been there my dude and I know plenty still in it, your perspective is strictly your own. There are literally millions who smoke and live respectable lives. You're insecure and believe that your perception is the alpha and omega, when really you hate yourself and want everyone else to, too. I get the notion, I'm borderline myself, but I was diagnosed years ago and have been in therapy ever since. Get over yourself dude.

trips'o'truth, but insecurity made people achieve great things, user. And a lot of people here could use some of it, instead of all the self-pity.

Bruh you wrong though

How? Sometimes I see them being used interchangeably but never by medical professionals.

I know that people who are fine mentally have no problems from weed. But people need to understand that it's not for everyone.
I don't hate myself anymore, but if i sticked to weed, it's likely that it'd never changed.

I have mood swings like that too, also deal with drugs.

Some people just have horrible tempers due to shitty brain chemistry.

Nothing.

You seem like a pretty cool guy and isn't afraid of anything.

I feel like I'm intelligent but it only comes out in short bursts like I'll analyze a situation and I can tell what everything me around me is about to say or do but I'm under average intelligence rest of the time

Yeah I know, the rest of the mental capacity is used by the brain to fuck with you.

For me having a good diet and lots of rest really helpes with the nerves. Also avoiding alchohol because it makes me flip my shit at slightest provocation.