Im in a german fraternity wich does academic fencing with sharp rapiers and no helmets, ask me anything! pic related

Im in a german fraternity wich does academic fencing with sharp rapiers and no helmets, ask me anything! pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

csimarket.com/stocks/segments_geo.php?code=MCD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>fencing

Do you think ur cool ? Or do you already know that you'll always just be a nazi fag

>kill urself

what were you doing during the war?

yes i think im a cool guy. sry no nazi

was born after the war, so nothing

what do you think about the refugees?

Do you shove frozen bratwurst up your arse to get off, or just normal bratwurst?

Well I'm glad you can fence. Like that's gonna stop an American bullet from ripping through your skull just like we did ur ancestors u fuckin nazi

pfft. didn't americans kill like 3 nazi's on a beach and the rest were killed by russians/french/british/everybody else

Do you participate or do you just watch from the sidelines and cheer for your boyfriend as he strikes down the evil German student with his scimitar?

they are welcome as long as they respect our laws, but i hate the refugees wich are here from save countrys only for the money

only warm bratwurst

yeah right. back to the trailor with you

danke schoen herr Schweinsteiger

>America literally liberated France from the nazis, you filthy Jew

I'm shocked by how utterly un clever you are you autistic midget. Go ahead & die quietly somewhere

dont need to stop your bullets till you are fucking up yourself with your stupid politicians

Didn't merkel blow trump just a few days ago ? U fucking idiot

>America in collaboration with the Brits, free French, free Pollacks, ANZA and Canadians literally liberated France from the nazis, you filthy Jew

FTFY

>German
>Fencing
>Not reinstituting the Brotherhood of Marx
>Not using a zweihander to cut refugees in half

>couldn't have been done without America
>military is still the best
>you probably speak fluent Hebrew
>Jewfag

Of all the things that never happened this never happened the most. Germans were never cool, your grandmother loved being raped by Russian cock & your a cuck faggot on your knees to a shitskin musrat cock.

>Im in a german fraternity wich does academic fencing with sharp rapiers and no helmets, ask me anything! pic related

Schon den Ariernachweis erbracht? Jura studieren nur die, die zu blöd für was anderes sind und nicht den NC für Medizin haben.

hahaha I'm willing to bet that you are making less then 25/k a year you angry pleb

A lot of German people seem to think that anybody connected to mensur is a dickhead. Is this true (both the perception and the fact)?

>military is still the best

spending billions of dollars for military to blow up sandniggers so we in europe dont have to and can spend our money on health and industry while you are driving shitty cars build in mexico and eating bigmacs till you die. thanks for that! MURICA

Lutscht ihr euch auch gegenseitig die Schwänze ohne Kondom? Klingt ganz danach...

bin nicht OP, dafür aber Jurist. Deine Aussage ist gar nicht so verkehrt, Jura studieren wirklich ziemlich viele Idioten, aber das Examen filtert sie am Ende alle raus. :-)

ariernachweis wurde bestanden

jura studiert der der später geld verdienen will statt alten leuten im arsch zu puhlen

You actually work ?? SAD ! I have a trust fund you peasant fuck. Go out and earn a dollar while I sit on my ass & am still worth more than you. Life isn't fair I know. Kill your self so your whore daughter can make a decent living off your shitty life insurance. That'll keep her from hopping on every other nigger cock she sees for about a week

We as Americans are drifting away from protecting you from Russia. Soon you will be Russia's bitch and we will laugh at you from across the ocean.

I agree that it couldn't have been done without lend lease and American pilots/sailors/soldiers. Or it could have been done but then all or at least most of Europe would speak communism now.
Not a jew though, wish the Germans would have won.

Also, fuck you Amerilard and learn some history please

Fuck me, what set you off cunt?

No one in America drives Chrysler anymore. If you buy Mexican cars I agree you deserve to die. Also McDonalds is a sin I honestly don't eat that shit unless it's 3am & a nigga need sum mc chickens

Na du Scheiß Phritte hier schön peinliche scheiße schreiben?

Bierjunge

>we will laugh at you from our early diabetes graves
Fix'd

Tell me about your fraternity. Why do you wear no mask?

hahahahah sure thing. Didn't I tell you to go back to your trailor already?

Is the whole nation retarded or is it just your fraternity?

und mit vollbefriedigend bestanden oder am scheiße labern?

du brauchst scheinbar ne menge aufmerksamkeit, wenn du andauernd deine langweilige scheisse hier postest.
was ist los mit dir?
haben deine eltern dich nicht mehr lieb?
ich denke, die spasten die sich in solchen burschenschaften etc. engagieren, sind sozial so stark beeinträchtigt, daß sie sonst keine freunde finden können. das gleiche gilt für leute, die sich regelmäßig hier herumtreiben.

es heißt aufmerksamkeitsdefizitstörung.
such dir hilfe.

Looks like you got 'raped'. LLLLOOOLLLLZZZ

where do you study?

10,5 im staatlichen, life is good

This coming from a faggot who beats off to his dead daddy's prom photos while he sits in his mummy's basement browsing Sup Forums to troll. Only time I've been in a trailer is when I took your 3 yr old sister there to rape her. Pussy was nice too. But I bet you know that bc you probably sneak in her room & pound her out while she's sleeping you sick fuck. U r aids. Please die

fux lutsch dem altherren den schwanz

Still mad about that cgi deer in the walking dead

>10,5
läuft bei dir!

ich studiere Informatik an der RWTH im Master
und fange nächstes Semester ein Fernstudium an der Fernuni Hagen an, Bachelor of Laws

you seem to practise making things up quite a bit, loser. Why are you so angry? Is it knowing you can never be part of anything good?

Just so you know, in America and UK it is illegal to bully pledgers whether emotionally or physically i.e causing them pain and trauma. Good brotherhood needs not an extreme hazing, it's all about love love.

>I was apart of your sisters asshole
>that was good

So I'm confused as to what you're saying ? Word of advice

>find CPU
>log into armslist
>buy gun
>put gun to head
>pull trigger
>better the world

Sicher dass du den Bachelor gebrauchen kannst? Verschwende nicht deine Lebenszeit. Die meisten machen noch ein Staatsexamen hinterher weil der Bachelor zumindest im klassischen Bereich nicht gefragt ist. Und mit Info-Master an der RHTW biste doch gut dabei.

>academic fencing

Follow your own advice, you'd be finally doing something good

>Und mit Info-Master an der RHTW biste doch gut dabei.

Nein, ist er nicht. Die RWTH hat nur im Bereich Maschinenbau den Ruf. Allerdings sind die Studienbedingungen auch da nicht der Hammer.

Stop feeding the trolls and tell us more about the fencing. How often do you fight? What if you say dont want to fight? Are the fraternities generally more right wing? Is it all fighting or so yous smoke weed and eat pancakes too? Are there any gays in the fraternity?

I should not have expected someone who clearly suffers from such a severe case of autism to follow simple instructions, homofag. Go in your moms car and leave the engine running with the garage door closed you depressed fuck. You are cancer, your kids are cancer, and I hope they die with, if not before you. It's not that hard to kill your self
>you only have to do it once
>give it a try

post your weapon fgt and i'll show you mine

Checked

Bullshit

You don't even have a German accent

you're not even funny kid

1 fight per semester and 5 times a week training. you have to fight to be in the fraternity. there are right wing fraternitys but the most are not.
some of us smoke weed, all of us eat pancakes.
yes, there are gays, in our and in nearly every fraternity

>go get raped again please

what's your business plan? and what have you done today to further it?

Interesting. It is not as I imagined.

How long does the fight last? Until first blood? Is getting rhe other guy to bleed the only way of winning?

whats the point of not using helmets but you are wearing butcher chain?

my businessplan is to stay alive untill i finish university, thats why im working today to be able to afford food

Y U no helmet?

30 round with 4 hits per person. it ends when the doctor whos always there ends it cause of to much blood or after the 30 rounds

>was born after the war, so nothing
funny how many Germans say that these days...

cause of the tradition and its about dealing with the fear

Welcher Bund?

ein corps aus süddeutschland, mehr sage ich nicht

Hängt!

Fuxenpartie?

Have you ever thaught tradition is retarded?

Doppelt sie phiese Phritte!

>dealing with the fear
Fear of getting stabbed in the face is a good thing retard.
You'll make a great suicide bomber though.

what is funny about that, given that the war ended 73 years ago?

You must be 74 to post here.

Also in a Landsmannschaft.
We are not right wing, but most students are conservative. We also have gay brothers and have some left wing activists, but thats not usual in the scene. Right wing Burschenschaften are the core of the new Identitary movement, a ultra right youth movement.

damn it feels good to be a gangster

Die Kletterbuxen nicht zu vergessen

MODS

Scheiß grüne Currys, nur saufen können sie ganz manierlich...

Vierfach und Nummer her für Telefonstaffette

Schäbigkeitsprinzip und so

Whats he gonna do fight them bushes

Kein Respekt und so.

Immerhin keine Phritten.

ich bin blau nicht grün

How much did McDonalds make in the E.U. last year again?

Also european cars are good. If you're looking to spend 6 figures, which given the way your economies are going does not seem likely for you. FIAT is what your average euro car is like, not Ferrari.

>can spend our money on health and industry

And despite that you're still lagging behind us in those areas.

average italian car is what you meant to say, was it? here in good old germany its all mercerdes, bmw and audi plus a volkswagen every here and there

that doesn't sound like you're making the best of your time. how do you navigate when you don't know where the journey goes? do you at least network?

Are you the same guys who pay to have sabre scars surgically added to your faces?

The sales Ford and Vauxhall/Opel are making over there seem to suggest otherwise.

no one does this anymore, but yes, same guys

>Opel
you fags bought that one from us
still haven't managed to catch up to the better brands

Volkswagen is the only one you've got that outsells any of those.

they are the poor mans car, competing with the other low-end european brands like fiat or renault, and of course the japanese. But middle class and above are reserved for the ones i mentioned before.

Also this:

csimarket.com/stocks/segments_geo.php?code=MCD

You're responsible for 40% of McDonald's revenue.