Why do people hate jews?

Why do people hate jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k2WnusceG40
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where to begin...

They're seen as outsiders because they're part of a tribal identity that has different views for themselves than the majority of people they live amongst.

Because, like modern-day niggers with slavery, they use the Holocaust to place themselves in positions of sympathy and advantage.

They cause famine and disease, natural disasters. They also seek to destroy the white race by inbreeding us with impure races.

>natural disasters.

This is indeed an accurate and unbiased answer, if ever I did see one.

They killt my boy jesus that's why

he's right you know

Oh fuck not this again.

it were the eyetalians that done that

Because right throughout history they have proven themselves time and again to be a culture of greedy money hungry, non empathetic and self centred reptillian fucks. They should really have been exterminated completely when we had the chance. This is our own fault.

Why do people hate rats?
>Why do people hate mosquitoes?
Why do people hate fleas?
>Why do people hate weeds?
Why do people hate leeches?

Same reason people hate blacks, and muslims, and asians...there is this genetic fear of things that are different from us. Its a hold over from the time we spent living in caves and hunting with stone tools. It used to help keep us alive, now it just gets in the way

they're just so fucking jewy and kikey

the jew is the natural genetic enemy of the white race

I hate bankers, doesn't matter if they're Jewish or not.

retarded non white detected. die nigger

because they hate Trump and his family is full of jews.

Lmao, ethnic white reporting.
>2nd generation Irish Immigrants
I just finished high school is all. So I understand things better than biggoted inbred white trash from Wisconsin

the Irish only appear white. they're sub human scum like niggers and Jews. They're just lucky no one cares enough to genocide them.

youtube.com/watch?v=k2WnusceG40

because there will always be a group of people to blame shit on.

The brittish did and thank you for outting your self as a sister fucking hick. When your daddy/brother is raping you tonight please think of the irish while he does it

Rethink your priorities.

Kill yourself potato nigger

> Why do people hate jews?
I'll take this one folks.

It's a lie. Nobody really hates jews - they just pretend to. Why? Well because they genuinely do hate niggers, beaners, muslims, yellow skins and various shades of brown people.

When you hate all these other colours you are in danger of white guilt. By hating jews it means that you can claim to be an equal opportunities discriminator.

STFU i'm still looking for the link in my history, there was one jew talking to the camera and goes into great detail of their faith the contradictory of the other religions that they DO look down and admit to breaking up

What the fuck do Jews ACTUALLY BELIEVE?

HOW DOES YOUR RELIGION WORK?

Money.

No idea.
I guess it is like asking Why do Jews hate showers?

It's genetic I think

The correct question would be why wouldn't you hate Jews

Fantastic points. Thanks for the contribution.

This is true for all Abrahamic religions faggot

I'll raise you this guy.

This guy is one their most beloved scholars.

>Chosen by God

Literally the most self centered narcissistic religion imaginable.
Ffs it's practically a cult.

Because hating jews is so fucking generic and played out. Unless you're a fucktard. Then you hate anything someone else tells you to hate, because fuck having your own thoughts right?

Its just your run of the mill brainwashing.

This I do agree with. Though if you were to ever climb the ' spiritual ' ladder of either Christianity or Islam, you will find that it is exactly the same. The problem is the root believes it, so must the branches.

And other religions are not cult'ish? There are no moderate believers right?

Judaism also doesn't entail a Hell.
So what are they even doing? They're entire religion is a circle jerk of how great they are mixed with a kind of militarism that involves a temple.

Eastern religions aren't.
Though by the very definition off religion., they aren't religions at all, because they follow path of Dharma.

So yeah you are right as long as you take the literal definition of religion as opposed to the popular one.

the USA loves jews

they get into everything, they're like ants except harder to kill

many jews are atheists

COS THEY HATED MUSLIMS BEFORE IT WAS MAINSTREAM

That's just you. jews hates muslims too. everyone hates niggers this is nothing new.

confirmed
i hate jews
and niggers of all locations

fuck it i'll just leave this bit here. Fuck white people tbh

>muh shekels
uh-huh. yeah.

Forced into usury because they were not allowed to join guilds. Because people hated them.

And here we go again.

Notoriously evil people. To get a reputation in the bible for being evil means they took evil to extremes.

Way to go Solomon.

Geology guy is correct actually

you don't get kicked from 109 nations for nuffin.

didn't that guy summon demons?

topmost keg

Also seismology guy is on point

i can't find the link yo this entire world is warped.
not even jewtube it's just not in the history bar anymore..... it's funny because I never delete for this very reason!!

once every blue moon a jew will be sent to set things Right and flip the republics head on itself.

Most Sup Forumstards just hate jews ironically

the alt-right is postmodern cancer

no stupid, Poncious Pilates gave the (((crowd))) the choice of freeing Jesus or a convicted criminal, and they choosed the convicted killer. Also, they were responsible for His imprisonment

The hate of Jews makes sense in some ways but is mostly strange. (I am a Jew btw)

Why makes sense? There are segments of ultra orthodox Jews that are no better then the Taliban and they say crazy shit and push for bullshit like settlements and really spit on everyone else. Also, there is Israel and the their treatment of Palestinians (Realizing that there is a huge segment of Jews/Isrealies that hate that shit and think its disgustingly hypocritical)

Then the bat shit part: One post above has text over a chick's ass saying the bad part is we blend in and 'subvert' the host country's culture.. THERE ARE ONLY 20 million Jews. Total. Much less in the past. The argument is "HATE JEWS BECAUSE THE TINY NUMBER OF THEM SOMEHOW EXERT THIS AMAZING MAGICAL POWER TO ALTER AND CHANGE ENTIRE CULTURES AROUND THEM."

In other words, hate them because they are better then us and can trick us and outwit us and destroy us. Crazy. WE DON'T HAVE THESE MAGICAL POWER YOU WIERDOS AND AREN'T THAT SPECIAL.

Ok.. maybe there are 2 'magical' things:

1. different from most Christian/Muslim/Western traditions. Being Jewish require years of study. Part of that religious training is QUESTIONING EVERYTHING IN THE RELIGION. Most school require, for example, that a Rabbi make a new, original argument about something the the holy texts, for example in order to graduate.

2. no such thing as an illiterate Jew. Even in the middle ages.... you have to read as part of the religion. And so in some way Jews have been part of 'subverting' cultures in the past because Jews, due to widespead education, have been part of the ONGOING MESSY PROCESS OF MODERNIZING SHIT, for better or worse.

Fucking love "Jews destroying white race by encouraging interracial breeding" stuff.

Jews are so crafty that they cucked out white people and Jedi mind tricked them into fucking brown skinned people. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

And if the Jews did do this, then god bless them. My girlfriend is half white half japenesse and fuck is that an amazing combination. There's a club on campus for mixrace folks (there a club for everything no matter how stupid) and fuck me like 98% of the members of that club are just flat out annoyingly attractive.

Youre buying into jewish propaganda by believing in the christ myth. Iupiter Optimus Maximus' throne was usurped by a faction of jews who successfully infiltrated the western empire, what's more, they lost the rights to the land between the sinai and euphrates when they went against us and pur rightful Imperator, Publius Aelius Hadrianus Augustus

Youre buying into jewish propaganda by believing in the christ myth. Iupiter Optimus Maximus' throne was usurped by a faction of jews who successfully infiltrated the empire, what's more, they lost the rights to the land between the sinai and euphrates when they went against us and our rightful Imperator, Publius Aelius Hadrianus Augustus

i keep saying, if white people are retarded enough to get tricked by us, you deserve it

>hate jews i dont
alltho... i hate indians (from idia) and terrorists

idumeans your time will come. S.P.Q.R. is coming back and we will purge Terra Sancta of all who oppose the senate and people of Rome and their rightful and most just Imperator

Your gross
and no.
#suicide

>the only person who would ever ask this is a jew

you're

Step one: reestablish the empire
Step two: rethrone the Imperator
Step three: refound the religion of Iupiter Optimus Maximus
Step four: purge the nonbelievers
Step five: reestablish the republic

bump for the SPQR

You already killed germany you fucking kidding me with this?

provincial scum your time will come

ROMA

Conspiracy theories much?
Let's go make tinfoil hats.

Germany. capital G

>Motherfucker

>quoted statements

where's the theory?

True, can I add that they manipulate whatever Society they're in. And also I don't know if you noticed but every anti white every anti-American blogger is it Goldstein or Weinberg.

Also I never met a Jew that likes to go camping hiking or any shit that normal human beings like to do. If you're not an outdoorsy person then fuck you period

VERITAS NUMQUAM PERIT

TRUTH NEVER DIES

This is the most "just the parts they need to hear" truth that I have ever heard.

That's completely untrue and didn't even need to get past your first retarded sentence

Funny that live in New York City, have friends from many different backgrounds was raised by a Jewish stepfather which means half of my family Jewish and I still hate political Judaism.

I'm not ignorant for hating Jews you are blind for accepting them. What you think it's a coincidence that been kicked out of every civilization they've ever been apart of? You just keep blaming racism like the simpleton you are instead of accepting the facts

I'm the opposite I blame the Jews for the troubles of those people two. They are the great manipulators the great Destroyers and then will stop at nothing until they all the power on this planet, which if you look at it a little cool positions they're getting pretty close

I hate jews. But you're a fucking retard. It's true that they do this but if you think that's the root problem then you never were educated beyond a community college.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀██▀▄▄▒
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀▀░░░▒▒▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▐░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▄▄▄▄░▄░░▌
░░░░▄▀░▄░▐▐▒▒▒▒▒░░░▀░░░░▀░▄▀▐
░░░█░▌░░▌░▐▐▀▄▒▒░░░▒▌██▐░░▌▄▐
░░▐░▐░░░▐░▌▐▐░▒░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▌
░░▌░▌░░░░▌▐▄▀░▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░▐
░▐▐░▌░░░░▐▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▄▄▄░░░▌
░▌░░▌▌░░░░▌░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀
░▐░░▌▌░░░░▐░░▌▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▄▄▄▀
░▌▌░▌▌░░░░░▌░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▀▀▀▄
▐░░░▐▐░░░░░▐▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀░▄▀█
▌▌░░░▌▌░░░░░█▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀░▄▐▄▄
▌░░░░▐▐░░░░░░▀░▐▒▒▒▒▒▄▀░░░▀▀▄▀▌
░░░░░░▌░░░░░▄▀█▄█▄▀▀░▀▄░░░░▀░▀▐
░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░▐▐░▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░█░░░░░▐░░░▌░░░█▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▄▄▄▀▐▄▄▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀

Because the goys are soulles animals, and jewish can do whatever he want to goys.

Closest thing to an accurate answer in this thread filled with stupid.

>mfw you retards will never be part of the people of god.

then theres plenty of jews in this city where i live, it's sad.