Why are niggers inherently violent and prone to criminal acts? As the recent gang raping of a 14 y.o...

Why are niggers inherently violent and prone to criminal acts? As the recent gang raping of a 14 y.o. girl by niggers in Chicago proves, the subhuman pavement apes are a danger to society.

What should be America's solution to the Nigger Question?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/31/toronto-star-laments-lack-of-racial-crime-data-it-helped-purge-decades-ago/
torontoist.com/2016/04/african-canadian-prison-population/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut up racist

fuck off Sup Forums

wait for it

>What should be America's solution to the Nigger Question?

Loving fathers.

Oh, that one's easy. Genocide. Nigger-removal squads.

0.5/10

i did respond after all.

no idea what you are talkin about

trips of truth

Low IQ.
High Impulsivity.
Garbage culture.

Vibrancy is our diversity.

Good kill the police

The jury has found you guilty of being a red-necked, white-bread, chicken-shit mother fucker.

They*re

Legalize rape & drugs. No more problems.

You should man up and go out and kill niggers instead of wasting time and posting these threads on an anonymous image board faggot...but you won't.

2/4

>Garbage culture
yes, American culture is garbage.

4/4

I find these things funny. Post more brahs

>why are...

Watch the documentary ' A class divided'. You will find the answer.

dubs of truth...now everyone on this thread must watch that docu:p

Jokes aside, I have actually seen this one and her theory (and her experiments) does explain this. And the barrier Berwyn the elitists and the common folk as well

"Why are the Irish ignorant and unwashed?"

this used to get asked in England a lot, around the time that the invading English passed laws to forbid the irish to go to school or own property.

niggers gon nig

I saw a Sup Forums thread where the girl said she made it up. Nice race baiting though.

Niggers can't go to school or take showers?

FACT: women will fuck anything for money

Niggers are scum because other niggers.
Babys nigglets can be rise to be good black gentlemans/ladies if they dont grow close to a guetto with others niggers.

try something fresh, like making niggers sit at the back of the bus

This one pisses me the fuck off.

Fuuuuuck yeah uhhh more?

They come from a place where civilization couldn't begin. Sub-saharan africa doesn't have native domesticable animals or crops = no farming = no surplus of food = no civilization = native population reproduction that didn't controll for civilized attributes.

TRASHONE

This and they have 0 Neanderthal DNA, low IQ monkey tier violence

Nigglets are ugly little shit babies no one wants.

Hnnng.

"Trashone" holy fucking kek.

Why should the racist shut up? Because you know the only solution is forced segregation and deportation of blacks to 3rd world shit holes.

Build a wall around Alabama and put them all inside?

>>Trashone Coats.

Fucking nigger names are hilarious

because it's not the truth, black people aren't violent in canada. It's all a matter of cultural context.

Yes they fucking are you gated community posh retard.

"oly fek. That's just... So fucking accurate

Both the NAACP and BLM were founded by jews, in order to control niggers.

i'm not violent nor have i never broke the law
what's up with that ?

NIggers niggering niggers because even niggers are not immune from niggerdom.

It can all be explained by anthropology. The nigger race is just about being violent and completely egotistical, they are programmed to do that.

We can't blame them for being who they are, we can however blame people for trying to create societies where this underdeveloped race is mixed in with more intelligent, humane races.

And for taxing the other races in order to support the useless nigger race.

Make segregation a thing again fight back that horrendous you should mix diversify propaganda 24/7 in all media don't raise/paid for their single parent babies.

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/31/toronto-star-laments-lack-of-racial-crime-data-it-helped-purge-decades-ago/

>niggers
>in the thread

>Why are niggers inherently violent and prone to criminal acts?

Look up the Warrior Gene. It's about 55x more common in blacks than in whites, and having it is known to cause aggressive anti-social behavior.

THe niggers of our race are like that because they were not raised correctly with values about society so they do things like this, blacks like myself have been raised correctly to be a part of society

>You're a nigger so you are too lazy to read this
I'll post what it says here:
>"In 1989, Julian Fantino, then police head of the division, told the Committee on Community, Race, and Ethnic Relations of the former city of North York (which was amalgamated with five other municipalities and Toronto in 1998) that black people were largely overrepresented in in the commission of crime. While composing only 6% of the population of the area at the time, black people accounted for 82% of robberies and muggings, 55% of purse-snatchings, and 51% of drug offenses in the previous year, according to Fantino’s statistics. After black activist groups and social agencies condemned Fantino for exacerbating what they viewed as existing prejudices against black people, the municipality banned the compilation of racial crime statistics. Fantino stood by his decision to release the racial data"

0/10 try again

>that image
>implying nigglets are ever cute

Sheeeeiiit

This is typical ghetto trash. As a white man I hate all ghetto trash, whether it be black or white

I'm ftom Latin America and over there you can see how they really are, no welfare no african month no bitching about because I'm black, if you see them as a community as a racial group they are a fail a major cancer, who you think build those monstrous fabelas? Even when we are racially mixed racism is still a thing because niggers.

Nigger detected hide your bikes

>Al Gore has micro pensi.

>latin american blacks are the /real/ blacks

Racist

She's got a tiny fucking head.
I'm calling shop.

Blacks are not the same species as you and me. They only have the basic understanding of what's going on but their animal instinct is to strong.

>give me the most generic clothes you have

Okay we got a "USA TRUCK" hat with a star on it, white t shirt with unmarked map of the world, and shorts for making your weiner look big.

>Take my money

english isn't my first language so niggerize even more

Gypsies should be boiled alive

It's in their DNA

>black people aren't violent in canada
Black Canadians now represent the fastest growing group in federal prisons, and are vastly overrepresented behind bars.
Source:
torontoist.com/2016/04/african-canadian-prison-population/

Look at my post above

>african-canadians
Eh?

holy shit i didn't know that
it's all because of your niggers corrupting ours
fucking americanism man

It's in your genetics. You are still far more prone to violence and general niggertry than any other people and in your peoples case the term people is used very loosely.

While most are violent I have never committed a crime while every other black I know besides by family has committed crime

Try again nigger! In fact show me a black country that is doing good without the aid of white or asian people

You haven't committed a crime that you are aware of!

I never claimed that, us blacks are too busy with our heads in our asses to get out and do good for ourselves, I apologize for all the trouble my race has given you, you guys do not deserve it. I wish there was a way for me to go out and get a strong sense into them about how they are living wrongly

Like?

There is no point in trying to convince you that you are genetically subhuman, it's just beating a dead horse, because you already know that you are. You're in denial, but even though you choose not to commit any crimes the majority of blacks still do.

Ok. I don't want to be, I want to make the blacks be functioning members of society

already stealing milk. give that niglet a life sentence

Nuggets think being the laziest most retarded thug is cool which is like a crime against my sanity

I'm not lazy or a thug, I work to support me and my family

Because their moms treat them like a nuisance kept for the purpose of getting an income, which is like what slave owners did. Their remarkable physical superiority also makes violence less consequential to their sense of well being, so they're less motivated to cultivate civilization, which compensates for physical degeneracy, of which whites suffer most.

Just the same because you're defending nigger scum you should just be like uncle ruckus and denounce your tainted blood. I'm a street person and I don't like other street people generally because we're all unbalanced.

And nigger s like the one I just replied to that had dubs, are usually raised by the women which are more emotional/logically ignorant than what should be the father figure. That's why he cares so much about his monkey relatives but nah fuckem

It's my family and I , you ignorant!

nice begging the question. Why haven't you stopped touching kids yet?

NICE B8 BUT I AINT TAKING IT

>USA TRUCK hat
why I'm I kekking so hard at this????

anyway... al gore is a master of self control

This... It's a vicious cycle that happens to all races. It just seems like blacks were hit hardest.