How do you tell the difference between a girl that's simply being friendly and a girl that's actually interested in you...

How do you tell the difference between a girl that's simply being friendly and a girl that's actually interested in you Sup Forums?

Bump

if you browse Sup Forums i can guarantee you no girl is interested

d-don't say those things user

there's no one answer, it depends from person to person

Why? You feelin strung along?

ask her for a drink or lunch and work from there

I mean its pretty obious when girls are trying to flirt

Meant this for ur op. My bad

When asked for the D.

dude i need this help too.
i had this hot girl over at my place with a couple friends and she was being super friendly and maybe a little flirty.
i nearly went to try something with her but decided not to because i thought the alcohol and weed was fucking with my judgement
well i think i was right because a week later she posted some shit on facebook basically saying " im nice and want to be friends, dont think im flirting because im nice"
i was really glad i didnt try anything but honestly looking at it she was sending a lot of messages to say she was happy being around me but i just got a sexual vibe from it she didnt mean to let off.

help Sup Forums this shit is confusing me too

Ive been there. I know exactly what to do but youll have trust me user.

I know her from work

I can't do that unless I'm sure she's interested or I'll never want to show up ever again from embarrassment

Everyone would talk about it and I'd be a joke among everyone

>tfw have to choose between being forever alone or potentially embarrassed to death

Not always

you could always just ask her to hangout outside of work like a friend.
do you have anything in common with her you know you could do together?
like video games or drinking or a bar you both know and like?

But girls sometimes play games solely for attention

Do you trust me? Do you still want help?

yeah how can you help?

what are you talking about dude? just be direct and take action, you'll soon know if they are playing games when they out of reject you or actually show interest.

you sound like they are friend zoning you and flirting with you to make you look like a cuck

Describe her personality op then ill help. Trust me you lucked out when i found this thread. Im trying to help another user here as well.

That was my situation then i began ignoring the fuck out of them now they always do a bunch of crazy shit trying to get me to acknowledge them again

Ok first do you see this girl all the time?

Go for it faggot. I was in the same position with then office admin at work...she gave off what I thought to be flirty vibes but I wasn't sure...so when a bunch of people went out for happy hour on a Friday I asked her to come with...ended up at the bar away from the rest of the group..now we've been dating for almost a year. Pic very related. Don't be a pussy OP just go for it

no, we only see each other when i ask her to hangout. which is usually only on the weekend and she comes over to smoke and drink and stay the night. most nights end with me her and a couple others watching netflix

Think Mary from ''There's something about Mary''

Does she know you like her?

Nice girl?

probably not. like she knows she is hot and she knows i like girls so she probably knows i would be dtf but i havent said anything to her yet

If she wont stfu then she likes you, if you have to begin talking all the time, spent that time on someone else.

Yeah she knows.
Final question: Be honest, is she sometimes an asshole to you?

i asked my girlfriend and she said 'dunno'

no never
she is really nice, and supportive. we talk about stuff and we are just nice to each other.

yes

Ok now for advice and its going sound stupid. Tell her you like her. If she says no then accept it, but avoid her for a few weeks and dont call her. If she sees you try to get away without looking like a total pussy, if she calls sometimes answer sometimes dont. When you do try to act like youre very busy. During this time be out and about and dont stay at home, you know what i mean. Get some new threads new shades new haircut suck in your gut stick out your chest and just go do some real interesting shit and post it all over fb or whatever way to get her attention without actually interacting with her to get it. After a few weeks of this, be very slick but contact her like you just need help with something and let it lead into a convo. Since she already knows you liked her, if she likes the new you she'll make it obivious you'll just need to ask her out again. If she was an asshole to you the first time you ask her out then cus her out then do everything i just said. Op you do this as well. Trust me guys it worked for me. Two 9s and two 10s were dicks to me but now their chasing me. Dont want them anymore though because 'new me' has caused this new mixed skin 10/10 to crush on me and its definitely not fake like the others this time. all this and im only a 6/10. Its called the game and it works.

You guys still there?

And op i know yall work together but if she rejects you the first time just focus on your work and not on her during this whole process. Good luck gentlemen, may kek be with you.

Found the girl

maybe when they don't leave you alone

Opinions on my advice, GO! We shall get these boys laid!