Is he a cult leader?

is he a cult leader?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/stefbot/videos?sort=da&view=0&flow=grid
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw Stephen is Kronos

He's one of the greatest philosophical minds of our time

Go to sleep Stefan.

i knew this dude was a cult leader instantly when i heard him on joe rogans podcast

His books are bretty good anons

He's just trying to figure things out like everybody else. Not a cult leader. Over time, he's become more infatuated with views, but occasionally still provides some gems hard to find elsewhere. If anything, watch his videos pre-trump/politics/daily-news.

Who the fuck is he user? Story pls.

No, What makes you believe that he is?

this guy is nuts

He's a zionist cunt.

he's not as smart as he thinks he is.
his claim is to be fair and objective, but he still manages to bring bias into his reasoning.
he's also condescending as hell, which should ring alarm bells in any real philosophers head.

Funny that his oldest videos still only have 1000 views... they are some of the best he's made. Before the attitude, cancer, etc...

youtube.com/user/stefbot/videos?sort=da&view=0&flow=grid

Just as annoying as the average talk radio host. Avoid.

No, he really is not. But he is intelligent, well educated and enlightened.

i don't know who he is either, and therefore we can safely ignore him as a nobody.

Kek

>But he is intelligent, well educated and enlightened
No, he really is not. He is a dishonest, immature demagogue.

i think you're both right. these things are relative.

No, they really are not. Someone is either using emotional manipulation or they are not. Someone is either reciting facts or they are not. Objectivity seemingly exists.

t. Stefan "Don't go to College" "if everybody wants to go College degrees become meaningless" Molyneux

i'm saying he might be more intelligent, educated and enlightened than doesn't mean that also applies to you

This was not their claim, that he was being graded on a curve, the claim was that he was certain things. He is not those things.

stop weaseling around, i'm on your side.

Relativism is weaseling, coward. Taking sides is irrelevant. You can both be wrong for different reasons.

ah man you're one of those types. no fun all autism types.

bah bye

Ok, ok, i know rational wiki is generally terrible and full of insane leftist rantings, but their article on Stefan is actually pretty interesting.
>rationalwiki.org/wiki/Molyneux#A_cult_.28of_freedom_lovers.21.29