Proof He was not.
> Protip
> you can not !!

Other urls found in this thread:

scriptureinsights.com/WhoDidJesusSay.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Prove he was

here we go

As soon as you get the spelling right, you can have whatever you'd like little boy.

Jesus was too busy hold this meat stick to have been schizophrenic. He liked to be out on the street corner jerking this gherkin, and we all know how much he liked that Arby's number three roast beef combo. You know what I mean? We all know how high Jesus would jump just for a chance for a smell of these tasty meats through a walkie talkie just so he could listen to this aroma in a foreign language.

scriptureinsights.com/WhoDidJesusSay.html

the fuck

I'm talking about the Arby's number 3 roast beef combo, and Jesus got an appetite for a family of four. Now you and I know what Jesus was busy doing with those 12 disciples, and who could blame him for the disgusting acts he did just for a taste of the exotic flavors found in an Arby's number 3 roast beef combo? These meat sticks won't hold themselves. You know what I'm saying?

Luke 22:7-19

7 Then came which had to be sacrificed. 8 Jesus sent Peter and John, saying, “Go and make us eat.”

9 “Where do you want us for it?” they asked.

10 He replied, “As you enter a man, 11 the owner of the house, ask: Where is the guest room, where I may eat my disciples?’ 12 He will show you a large room upstairs, all furnished. Make preparations there.”

13 They left and found things just as Jesus had told them. So they prepared.

14 When the hour came, Jesus and his apostles reclined. 15 And he said to them, “I have eagerly desired to eat you before I suffer. 16 For I tell you, I will not eat again until it finds fulfillment in the kingdom of God.”

17 “Take this and divide it among you. 18 For I tell you I will not drink again until God comes.”

19 And he gave it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body for you; do me.”

You see the problem is that I found the original text of the Bible buried in my backyard. (If you know what I'm saying.) Not this heavily edited King James version, but I'm talking about an original, straight from the man himself, holy book. And in this book it states very clearly that as the 12 disciples were unloading jizz after jizz into the virgin asshole of Jesus Christ, Jesus needed to imagine the extra rare Arby's number 3 roast beef special, to get him through the pain he was experiencing. Now back then these combo meals were very rare, and didn't come along everyday, but luckily you and I live in a world where we can not only get our hands on these meat sticks, but we can go in for another patty. Do you know what I'm saying? I'm talking about a double double Arby's roast beef number 3 combo, topped off with the tasty beverage known only the gladiators as the "Meat Stick". Now are you gonna hold this meat stick or what?

no u

clearly you niggas dont know what time is.

YOU CHOOSE MUFUCKAS

Little boys complain about being molested in church all the time.
Jesus however loves to be in the temple. At the age of 12.

Time = duration.

What's your point?

your playing a subtle game sir. Very subtle indeed.

My point is that I'm doing a service to the whole goddamned world by holding on to this meat stick 24/7 and everybodies acting like they don't want a taste of the exotic flavors of this Arby's number 3 roast beef combo.

thats what a 3rd dimensional person would think yes.

and unless your familiar with mathematical dimensions, this conversation is over.

I'm tryin to get my dick wet, and everybody here is acting like they don't want to put they hands on this meat stick. I mean I got some tasty meats, and I know that it can be hard to open wide enough for an Arby's number 3 roast beef combo, but trust me when I say it's worth it. The moment you have this in you is the moment that is so ecstatic that it will ruin your life. You will then spend the rest of your life searching the world for an experience that compares to this meat stick. People will be lining up to hear stories of the time you got to put your hands on this meat stick, and you will be paraded around your hometown as a hero because of your experiences with this meat stick.

Time is also distance. Who said I don't know physics? Math is but a tool. Handy, but seen as way to complex or important.
Maybe my grammar is off, but for a Dutch guy, I am doing pretty good.

Time is not linear.

what that guy said.

time is simply the 4th dimension. we think time exists forever because we exist within it. and cannot see the full scope.

i can explain it fully, but requires extensive referencing

>dimensions, this conversation is over.
also i meant this is terms of understanding the conversation. im not going to waste effort on someone who isn't willing or knowledged.

i used to be christian then i found out this guy was a jew, did he really die for our sins? or was he trying to profit from it somehow?

>dieing
>profit

pick one.
also extensive research is required. but "knock on the door and it will be answered"

he didnt choose to die, he got caught by the police, so probably not very smart either

I am smart as fuck. But also wise enough to just laugh at your attempt to derail the thread

when you understand time properly, youll know he chose.

how does one derail a dead train ?

He was pimped out by Judas (Jud'Ass).

Like this of course.
Man, are you this new faggottory or what?

>shizofranic

OP is a faggot