My girlfriend is going bald. What can we do to stop/reverse her baldness...

My girlfriend is going bald. What can we do to stop/reverse her baldness? It runs in her family as her mum and sister have the same issue.

Other urls found in this thread:

americanhairloss.org/women_hair_loss/treatment.asp
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7GGRjWRHMpY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

exchange her with a younger girl

Just accept it

learn to love it

She's jsut doing that skrillex hipster side mullet shit. Slap some sense into her.

Roleplay an episode of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, with her playing Frank.

You are right user. It's just hard to look at sometimes.

Women's Rogaine exists

Good looking girl. Doesn't look bald though.

Do you know any girls who use it? Has it been successful?

Dude OP. Short haired/bald chicks can be bald. Just tell her to shave it off.

Skinhead girls can be hot.

Can be hot*

Use this one simple trick corporations don't want you to know :

Dump her

patchy will look like ass.

OP, tell her to do this but dye it like dennis rodman cheetah hair

Sidecut

Not going to do that. She's a good girlfriend who makes me laugh.

Bosley nigga

post boobs

Dude Vlad chicks are fucking hot mate. Get her to get a side cut at first, so you have time to get used to it. Then a pixie and so fourth.

Your lucky OP

posting her tits would reverse it.

>Dump her get new gf
>new gf not balding
>no balding gf
Problem solved OP no need for thanks it's all in a days work

23 y/o alding guy here, been balding since I was 17.

From what I've learned, there's stuff like Rogaine that has side effects and can fuck you up if you ever stop the treatments, there's stuff like plugs that's expensive surgery that makes your hair have the consistency/ underlying structure of Trump's, there's stuff like Nioxin that doesn't grow any hair back but slows the loss rate, and then there's shit tons of snake oil that doesn't do anything. All of the "treatments" have a major trade off.

I just decided to quit giving a shit and now shave it. But I'm also attractive, have a good head shape, and a dude, so I'm not really sure how it'll affect your gf. If I were her, I'd still not give a shit tho. It's genetic, not her fault. Whatever she does, she shouldn't stress over it. Life's too short and stress just increases the hair loss rate.

Besides, never paying for a haircut again is pretty sweet.

>dude Vlad chicks are fucking hot

My sides. OP have you checked if you girl is a Vladimir Vampire? Does she not like Garlic?

Whip up a fresh batch of guacamole and mix with pubes. Rub it in hair and blamo, you have pubes and avocado in your hair

Meanwhile you will have lots of hairs on the bear and ass/dick, yeah sounds stupid unfair so i confront religious fucks with bullshit like this that we are perfects creations of some perfect being

Coconut oil helps hair cells grow stronger. Rub into her hair for a few days. *when your not going out* and let it sink into the skin. It worked on me and my pet.

Wtf you go rub oil on your cat or doggo?

Transplant some of your pubes to her head?

Shave head. Make it a trend

He's hair was falling and he started to get sores. So my Nana told me it works. And it did. Its the same as giving them a bath but with no water so it works. HAHAHAH I had his concent. PLS DON'T CALL RSCPA.

Fuck her in the ass and call her Steve.

Had a black girlfriend for damn near 10 years. She would just shave her head and get wigs. Less maintenance, cheaper than getting it styled, and she could change her look in a matter of seconds. I don't see why all women don't do that.
Only thing that sucked is you can't pull her hair during blow jobs or doggy. But I fixed that by making her wear a leash and collar.

I heard this works:
Shave her head bald, bald as in you can't feel any stubble. Her head should be completely smooth. Go to a farm that has cows, I'm not sure if any other animal will work but I heard it done with cows. rub molasses all over her head and let the cows lick it off. do this every day for a few weeks and her hair will grow back full and thick

gtfo nigger lover

No.

Shave head and make "her" cosplay as cute anime girls 24/7

from stress. she needs to chill tf out. invest in weed

this

Tbh very little you can do with baldness, not sure if Propecia works for women, but that does slow it.

americanhairloss.org/women_hair_loss/treatment.asp

If you have the money, and are willing to do a fue hair template, you're a Psycho, but apparently many celebs have.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7GGRjWRHMpY

Give her facials every night, the vitamins and stuff should help.
Rub it into her roots.

Also apply minoxidil to her hair when she sleeps and afterwards claim it is because of the facials.

Tell her to abandon her vanity, problem solved.

Girls who put their hair up in tight buns go bald. Check the man bun effect.

Find a good doc and check her hormones. Low estrogen causes 99% of female balding and lots of other shit.

yeah, propecia / rogaine helps.
too much vitamin A can cause baldness in women. check to see if any medications or supplements might be adding to the problem

Gtfo White trash. To your daddy's lap!

she's genetically inferior, I wonder what other shit is lurking in her undermensch genome. fuck her in the ass couple of times and then dump her telling her you can't really be with a whore like that because you just don't respect her anymore

Simple. Color the bald spots in with sharpie

Nutrafol

>My girlfriend is going bald. What can we do to stop/reverse her baldness? It runs in her family as her mum and sister have the same issue.
Does she straighten her Hair if so then she has to stop. Don't even use a hairdryer it Kills the hair

Bosley bos-revive

Alpecin

interest

Have her constantly roleplay as a centauri female.

They have stem cell replacment now

accept and shave it off. sh'll look like sinnead o connor. hahhaha when u hold her head while she is sucking u off it will feel like ur a faggot

Hair is protein. Cum is protein. I think the obvious solution is for her to swallow lots of cum.

Shave her hed. Draw hair with edding.

Well, if /b is any indication, you could dress up as a furry and let her have a sex-change operation. That way she can be the man she's always wanted to be and you can begin your 10 years of sexless marriage.

It's cool. She's not very good at blowjobs anyways.

>gf going bald
option 1: tell her to quit doing meth
option 2: you shoulda coupled with a biological female

Is your hair full? If so, let it grow and both of you should get a sexchange.

Minoxidil

Yup, this. Stop asking for medical advice from degenerates on Sup Forums.

It works. But you have to be careful, specially with women, since she might turn into chewbacca.

No
Only a myth; )

I second this bro. But you can try this tho

A sexy game of Nightcrawlers

Being bald is very different than being short haired you fucking sped.

Stop dating her. Problem solved.

bitch need weave