Amused

Good. I hate eurofags, biggest fuckin egotistical douchebags

Get out of here Akhbar

>biggest fuckin egotistical douchebags
inherent amerifat inferiority detected

>>London
>>eurofags

gotta be an uneducated americunt.

When the mayor of London allows Muslims to go wild like this, I'm not surprised. Sucks, but until Brits start putting people who actually care for their country in office, all us "americunts" can only sit back and watch.

I don't feel anything about it, but I'll laugh and make fun of it anyway because it gets otherwise passive people riled up about it and that's what I want to see

You're weird. Not like in a cool, or useful way. Just dumb. I want to throw a spitball at your head, or just give you a wedgie.

Well look at that, it works

Eurofags take bait so easily, keep those refugees coming in, will hopefully get more of you off this earth

Maybe they're laughing at the Darwin Awards tier execution. Who was his driving instructor? Richard Hammond? lmfao

Well at least gun control in UK means even fuckwit terrorists have to use amateurish shit like cars and knives to carry out their crime.

Hate crime in USAmeritard inevitably kills a lot more innocents

>>i'm a fucking idiot
>>oh shit they noticed
>>better play it off as trolling
>>hahahahah b8 i troll u

There was laughing and heart reactions from British people (myself included) on the channel 4 Facebook live feed.

It makes me feel good, it makes me want to finger myself while watching pumped up kicks.

lmaoooooo american calls someone else egoistical
XXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

It's incredible how fucked up you can get from cults and religion.

These Allahu Ackbar people are 100% retarded in the brain.

It's like ok we behaved the same way but that was like 1000 years ago... grow the fuck up and learn to be able to jack off to a picture of Mohammad fucking a goat instead of pushing for Mohammed to fuck the rest of us just because you were raised on bullshit and have a solidified mental block against reality and basic humanist principles.

>British people
>(myself included)

not really British then are you you mudslime piece of shit?

hahaha fuk you wite uro fags muslam is the only way to go

I think that war is not an solution, we need to re-educate this entire culture of savage

Oh great plan lets throw the mentally ill and retarded people here we'll just educate them and we'll have a new army of rocket scientists and brain surgeons.

it's the colonialist countries like Britain that tried to educate savages that got us into this mess in the first place

Like everything else in life, utterly indifferent

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Orlando_nightclub_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Ohio_State_University_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_San_Bernardino_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Chattanooga_shootings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Culwell_Center_attack

The US is much worse for Islamic terror.

same, zero fucks given

British born and raised mate, more British than you'll ever be

>British
>Muslim
ahaha

>Oh fuck terrorist attack? Must have been a bunch of people killed
>4. 4 people died.

Yeah I laughed too.

Lol look at that triggered eurofag

people i don't know killed other people i don't know. why should i give a flying shit?

born and raised doesn't make you the same as the people that share culture, way of life and values.

Religion is shit shitslam is worse than shit.

Don't try to make out you're British when you hate the country and people that have accepted your ignorant brainwashing parents and allowed them to contaminate the country they so obviously despise

alahu akbar

>I was born and raised in a stable
>I'm a horse

my allah is fully erect

Fk off Mudslime

I think we should make a fake WTC out of solid metal in the middle of a fake town. Put a giant offensive picture of Mohammed on it.

Then we can exterminate the Muslim cancer.

I don't get why mudslimes are such scum. They say that they hate westerners and the western way of life and they turn to terrorism because westerners kill their men women and children yet shitslamists kill more mudslimes than everyone else put together

Oh, of course there would be a terror attack on 3/22. What a coincidence

well it's not like facebook gives you many reaction choices

>I don't feel anything about it
>Like everything else in life, utterly indifferent
>same, zero fucks given
>why should i give a flying shit?

so why even bother to post

Even keel. If it were some shit going down in the Ummah one of you would have made a joke about it and I'd be laughing at it. I don't find theirs to be funny, but I'm not going to cry about them doing it, either.

One day we, white christians from Europe, will unite and THROW these PARASITES out of our lands.
It's just a question of time now.

Checkd. Also lol'd

They are small time, come to Chicago to have some real fun...

Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 119
Shot & Wounded: 540
Total Shot: 659
Total Homicides: 127

British can mean anything though, muslim trash, pakistani, scatskin, any old underclass, being English is where the superiority lies :^)

terror attack on 3/22 BHAHAHAHAH look how hard they are trying, it's blatantly obvious, look at all of you angry morons

allahu ahkbur on 3/22 just like last year brussels 3/22 with is the real one coming

I think we should get a bunch of pigs, butcher them, and spray them over the dome of the rock and over all the Muslim homes.

l guess the terror attack on 3/22 again same as last year on the freemason fuckday is a big coincidence

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Culwell_Center_attack
honestly that one was fucking hilarious.
>comic features mobongo child rapist
>islams get all bent out of shape
>isis puts them up to the attack (first and only documented instance of daesh directly influencing us residents to commit terror attacks in the name of islam)
>they show up and get fucking destroyed
>TEXAS

I live in Sweden. I'm not allowed to have an opinion about stuff like this or i'll go to jail.

This only proves that there're idiots literally everywhere on this planet.

samefagging this hard

This is bullshit and you know that.

being this much of a braindead moron, they are laughing at you, oh look terror attack in London HAHHAHA look at you all debating, do you all hate the big bad muslims?

fucking sand niggers

3/22 confirmed

I once asked mohammed to tell allah that if neither of them wasn't a complete and total goat fucking child rapist piece of shit and that their followers were nothing less than moronic, uneducated backward cunts to arrange to have me struck down.. I'm still here. Point proven.

We show you , that no country is safe from the wrath of Allah, all infidels shall die! Next stop, unholy Germany, our turkish friend are there already several years, you shall see how almighty our faith is !

i don't really give a fuck actually, being french and having survived Paris attack I now just have a normal life, you're the only one thinking he's subversive here

Only Hitler could stop this madness!!

I don't care because there's a 99% chance it's bullshit made up bei breitbart, infowars or something along that line.

isis is going to attack all of Europe and it will continue same with the US and trump will say l told you so

they went from guns and bombs to knives, next time it's gonna be a punch and some water rifle

No, chemical weapons attacks and mass attacks watch when raqqa is taken

It is my firm belief that the arab world is too busy counting their dead from the recent isis attacks to be even sitting around laughing at this one.

>a screenshot of Al Jazeera said

What the fuck is that even supposed to mean? Did Al Jazeera say that or the screenshot?

3/22 London attack was the signal

yeah sure, the big bad chemical attack and it's all gonna be hold by an evil mastermind with a cat and an eyepatch

and most of the time it's false flag attacks by their own authority ha ha
"you stay scared of the terrorists and we will keep you scared of the terrorists little sheep"
the best they can do is kill 3 people? if it were amerifat there would be at least 100 dead before the police even get there! and that would just be the diabetes alone

i hope so

>dat paint

No fucking way?!? Did he really paint that?

If he really did that I have to give him that he is taking trolling the a new level.

because i can

ikr fucking doomsday America!

yep and it will be all over cnn and all over the news and then the militarized police will be allowed to carry bazookas in public areas and the americans will be thrown in fema camps when the allahu snakcbars activate in the US sleeper cells same with europe

agreed, Arabs hate isis too, they are considered criminals globally

and trump will say AHA that is why l did the travel ban and you pee ons didn't listen even when l tried protecting you from my masters hahahah and you will all debate and hate eachother

British Sikh here.

Watching the House of Commons live and they are refusing to call it Islamic terrorism. They say it's a warped version of islams ideology.

I can't believe they remain oblivious to the truth, so many fucking apologists and cucks in government atm

>and trump will say AHA
and then he will call in his new found rusky friends to come help him out

good show jon

no mate its basic psychology, refuse them credit and force their hand, then cut it off.

>back to back world wars they started but couldn't finish
>massive expansion of slavery
>constant bickering and intense nationalism
Maybe europoors are the problem and muslims are protecting us

the flag was real, the superimposed face of tray tray was a shop.

fucking shitskins

Yeah like the Russians helped the kurds in northern Syria that are supported and armed by the US

Europe is dog shit but it's better than an Islamic world

I never thought of it like that... but the Muslim population here are very sly. As long as they chip away at our core values as brits they are happy to lie about their sorrow of those attacks.

>ikr fucking doomsday America!
haha, were not the dumb euro niggers who thought we could adopt them as pets. maybe when they burn western europe all the leftist wackos in the state will wake up.

Chinaman here, the UK is a part of Europe. What do you retarded fucks not get about this? The entire world understands this basic concept but you world war-loving cunts don't

Cheers mate, lump us in with those scumbags. It's not like we actively fought for and uphold British values during the world wars.

>our core values as brits
>values
>brits
Fucking lost. Don't you have some stds to sprrad with your fat chav friends

Lol you seem triggered too

finished both wars you idiot!
Americas mass murder didn't end anything for us you just killed a bunch of kids because you got a few boats sank!
USA despite warning the world of the threat are still the only place ever to use a nuke offensively. maybe Muslims blame all westerners for Americas war crimes.

Sorry mate I do not, I plan to join the force after my bachelors. No time frankly.

No he doesn't. Your damage control sucks kiddo