Why do you keep existing

Why do you keep existing

Hope

drugs

Who will do the shootings?

The only thing is that I don't want to hurt people around me.

Constant war on alcohol. I am ridding the world of it one bottle at a time.

Because death frightens me more than life.

loli

Orgasms feel good.

doing little shit. just enough to piss people off but not enough to break the law or make them want to fight me.

walking across a street extra slow and smiling. intentionally taking a long time checking out at the store. never flushing. never tipping. tailgating. you know. little petty shit.

Its the little things in life really :)

You sound like you're fucking 16 and an asshole.

see? it works! :)

whoa whoa dudes, calm down everyone. Hey, theres no need for all these negative vibes in the air come on you're better than this guys. This man is still trying to find his true purpose in life but along the way hes going to make mistakes, you just have to forgive him because you know what, one day this man is going to be an angel and hes going to change the world with his love.

that's right! be nice to me! :D

Honestly hoping that one day I find the right dream girl who loves me back. It's probably a lie though movies,tv,anime, books, and music have sold me on. My fallback is the random realization that I'm good at analyzing art stuff because I go through so much/kinds of it that hopefully I can make my own. Specifically been trying the film thing the last 4 years in college and hope I can make it stick post graduation (graduate this may). Maybe travel and have spontaneous relationships/affairs with girls I meet. Worst case scenario I make money and pay hookers in other prostituting countries I've read about like in Asia specifically/Europe.

Fucking kill yourself dude. You act like shit you'll be treated like shit. I'm not here to coddle your pathetic ass.

And you stop encouraging millennials to be pathetic pieces of shit you participation trophy giving fuck. You're part of the problem

to kill all niggers

I didnt eat dinner yet

Because you are a fucking faggot.