Hi Sup Forumsros, How can I shoot a school?

Hi Sup Forumsros, How can I shoot a school?

What school are you interested in my good sir?

I can't say. but the school is not very secure. this i only thing you want to know.

Nice quads
Aim gun at school
Fire
You shot a school
Run because now the cops will be after a guy who just shot a building

>Run because now the cops will be after a guy who just shot a building

Huh, memetic.

/thread

Just use your frickin imagination and common sense. Prepare a plan, get a map of the whole school or explore and draw your own. Choose your starting position and where you will go. Think about where they would run through if it happens. You can buy locks and make sure all entrences are locked so windows are their only choice. If you are going to attack a more open area use a more accurate weapon, if you are gonna be shooting at corridors and classrooms get a shotgun or something with good crowd control. Make sure youre ready to kill yourself as soon as the police arrives. If you have more than 1 weapon use both in suicide, if not then try to somehow shoot the back of your head.

also dont forget the security guards, if there is only one, start with shooting him
if you dont they can jump you and extinguish you like a lil bitch

I have no fucking guns, i'm sooo fucking weak;I can't fire a shotgun. I need help about this things. not about the plan.

>extinguished
What if someone pumps the room full of powder and jumps him

Come to USA... it's written in our constitution that you can buy a gun, enter a school of your choice and kill as many future liberals as you can.

fun fact

>reported thread

Fun fact#2

Mods don't care.

easy, just don't lead them so much.

'Tis a 'armless joke
Cool your beenz

My nigger

Snowflake cuck has spoken

>>How can I shoot a school?

Canon Eos 70D is your best bet. Picture quality is crisp as fuck.

Various government and legal services patrolling Sup Forums do.

if youre in US you dont even have to ask me how to get guns
if not then befriend some hunter idk, just get a friend interested in guns or hunting or steal one right before you do it, id suggest deep web but nothing is sure about stuff from there
the most successful Skool shootings are by people whove been using guns for some time before they do it

why would you shoot a school? what did the poor building ever do to you?

with a gun

Play a super violent videogame like DOOM 95 to fuel your hatred and get the balls to Columbine

Unlimited keks

But won't get you the repeating digits you missed.

>zozzle

fun fact

>that's not op's gun
there are at least a few thousand dollars there, it's someone's race gun. everything about it is gucci or lightweight. probably not the firearm of a school shooter, who if they had any intent of carrying out such an act would be asking Sup Forums.

fuck your stupid school THIS IS NOW GET THREAD
Quints and I shoot up OPs school for him

>if youre in US
I wish... buy I'm not.

>befriend some hunter
If I do that, the friend will be in trouble. isn't it?

Nice idea, thanks.

>>that's not op's gun
>there are at least a few thousand dollars there

See this;

Lmao what a nice little box you live in, faggot why are you even breathing my air

Shoulda made your picture a camera "shoot a school"

Wanna shoot guns? Talk about hunting or going to the range skippy.

>If I do that, the friend will be in trouble. isn't it?
it wont really matter after you put a bullet through a bunch of people and then yourself

Where do you live?

It's easy. Aim the gun at your head and shoot it.

Quads for shooting OP
trips for shooting yourself?
What's the fun in no risk?

Get a real gun and not an image off google faggot

>it wont really matter

It's really matters.

>and then yourself

If I fail (like gettin' shoot in leg/arm) I will kill myself. But if I don't fail, I will surrender.

Germany (or degenerateland)

Step 1. Aim the loaded gun against your head.
Step 2. Pull the trigger.
Step 3. Repeat if not dead.

Go to Bulgaria. It is the gun shop of Europe. Belgium is not bad for that either

If you said you said your weak don't use shotgun. Still, i would recommend exercises (with bodyweight, i suppose you wouldn't manage to go to gym). Around three months and you will be strong enough.
Than - pick up some explosives also, there are some nice inf ographics on how to make poisonous smoke in a monster can or so.

>there are some nice inf ographics on how to make poisonous smoke in a monster can or so.

Post it please.