Tell me how you would degrade and humiliate my girl. Will post nudes for god sugestions

Tell me how you would degrade and humiliate my girl. Will post nudes for god sugestions

Animal cruelty is not a good thing, leave the pig alone OP.

That's not fun

I'd hold her hands behind her and get her tits out on a crowded train

She loves getting exposed in public so she would probably like that

I'd encourage onlookers to grope them and pull her nipples

That would make her wet ;)

I would make her suck 20 stranger's cocks and swallow it all. A round of heavy slapping afterwards by everybody.

She loves cum ;)

Good. Next step would be to get her on all fours, pull her jeans down to her knees and make her suck my cock whilst strangers take it in turns to fuck and cum in her wet pussy.

nice tits on your bitch

what's her name?

Therese

I'd use her mouth good, and pull out every minute or so to make her say "I'm a cheap fucking slut"

Therese is a tasty whore

She is a cheap nasty slut

No, a whore gets paid. She does things for free

Let's see her ass OP.

Any pics with cum on her or her taking some cock?

Like this?

I would spank that ass till its blood red and she couldn't sit down.

a worthless cumbucket only good for pleasing multiple cocks with her holes

more of her taking cock like a good slut

Yes, nice OP. She into anal?

She is

Yes, she is in to whatever she is told to do

Well I'd really suggest athena

Nice, that's a good little slut.

get her to date you is degrading and humiliating enough

Would love to take this slut out for a walk on a leash

Insert a remote vibrator in her pussy and make her stand in a public place dressed really slutty. Then crank it up and make her cum in front of strangers

Good idea, she has a vibrator she wears when she cleans at home

She has a dog so you could probably uke that leash

She would be trained to be a toilet whore. First she would get throatfucked until she pukes on her tits, and then made to lick it all back up. After I get a nice long rimjob from her while she fingers her ass and sucks her fingers clean. Then she can crawl to the bathroom and start licking the toilet clean, still fingering her ass, while I fill her mouth and cover her face with piss. She already eagerly swallows it all down and keeps licking and sucking my filthy toilet clean. She can stay in there for a few weeks, any guests using her however they want, though most just piss on her or use her tongue to lick their ass clean after taking a shit.

She likes piss, but not scat. Maby Just try having her near the toilet to piss on during a party

She sure is

I don't care what she likes. She will learn to love sucking on random assholes while she begs for piss and cum.

Get her so hot and horny she has juices running down her legs, then tell her no I am not having any sexual relations with her and leave.

Haha, she would just take care of it herself

Thats hot user.
I'd make her my personal fucktoy. Get get to pose for me whilst I degrade her. Make her toy herself but deny her to cum until I say so.
Any good pics of her spread open?

I would refrain from getting off for a week and give her a nice big ol creampie and watch it drip out if her.

OP do you have kik? Would love to cum tribute her.

No sorry

Bump

Any cum pics? Or more of her sucking cock?

More like this pls user

Ditto.

Feel free to save and share all pictures

Nice!
Any pics with her having a mouth full of cum, or facials?

Saving & fapping.
Any more pussy pics user?

Thanks user.
Any pics of her spread?

I would lock her in your house, secure the property thoroughly so she couldn't escape and then go home.

Impassive neglect is the hardest blow to take.

She's with you, should be degrading enough

She's imaginary

-.-

No

Im god. give nuds plz

Do you have a throwaway email user?

No, why?

'Cus I'd love to get more of her pics from you.

do u have any mirror selfies? bc id love to cum already.