Brutal/rape wwyd

Brutal/rape wwyd

fuck the black dude on the right

eddging to my cousin...wwyd anons?

/thread

fuck her right in the pussy

Sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

pic of my niece

wwyd

I'd politely ask her to step aside so I can sit at the table and order my starter.

Tell her not to sit on the car like that because I've just waxed it and she might leave marks.

Rape the shit out of her uncle

Id rip that dress off and force her against the wall any go to town on that pussy till I fill it full with cum, afterward if rip the dress to shreds so she needs to walk out in front of everyone with cum dripping from her snatch

Always wanted to fuck her in hs, wwyd?

I'd chain both of them to the wall and whip the clothes off their tits. Then I'd fuck right while lefty watched, only to choke her out and switch

Wwyd

Cutting head off than fuck the body

cum too early and slip into another depressiv episode

Kill yourself
End this cancer that is wwyd threads.fuck offf
Just die

i totally get why you wanted that. cutie

Which one /b?

Kill yourself

left

She looks like she'd be flexible, I'd drug her and tie her up in a seedy bars bathroom with her one leg bound over her head, keep her in there for a few hours or days and film the whole thing and send to her parents and boyfriend. Wwyd with this tight ass?

right

ahhh the fugly twins

I rate them a 10 out of 10. Ya....she's a 10. would take AT LEAST 10 beers before i considered smashing either one of them

She is the biggest slut of them all

jesus h cock eyed christ

starts smashing these girls with a fry pan to the face, to improve thier looks

FUCK......

smash or pass

HULK FUCKING SMASHHHHHHHH

I would:

1. Sneak up behind her and chloroform her.
2. Put her on the bed.
3. Strip her completely nude.
4. Tie her hands behind her back with an 20 inch long cord so her hands are still at her sides.
5. Turn her on her back so that she was facing up.
6. Wait for her to wake up.
7. Tell her that she is going to die and the last thing she will feel is my cock inside her.
8. Start fucking her very slowly while beginning to tighten my hands around her throat.
9. Keep fucking her slowly, only loosening my grip long enough for her to get a tiny breath periodically and not die yet.
10. Right before I'm ready to cum, fully tighten the strangle and look into her face as her tongue protrudes, her eyes cross & her face turns purple.
11. At the moment she begins to have that final distant stare, cum deep inside her pussy as it twitches & spasms from her final death throes.
12. Revel in knowing that the last thing she felt was terror, surrender and my hot cum filling her pussy.

Dafuq is wrong with you, son.

Hey..., I only followed OP's instructions..., he said "Brutal/rape wwyd", after all.
"Ask and ye shall receive."
(Or..., "Be careful what you wish for.")

push her fat ass off the wall

that just might be the cringiest cringe that ever cringed.
yet i am oddly aroused.

Kidnap and drug her. Tie her up next to my bed and use her twice daily as a sexy toy

Wwyd to this latina

Do this to her

I would:

1. Sneak up behind her and cover her nose and mouth with my hand.
2. Wait while she struggles until she passes out from near suffocation.
3. Drag her into the woods to a site that I've already chosen and prepared.
4. Strip her completely nude and tie her hands and feet behind her around a tree.
5. Slip a noose tied with a slipknot over her head and around her little smooth throat.
6. Throw the other end of the rope over a low hanging tree limb.
7. Slap her a couple of times to jar her into full consciousness.
8. Slide my cock into her pussy and begin to slowly fuck her.
9. Pull slowly on the rope stretching her lovely neck and tightening the noose.
10. Stop pulling periodically to let her get a breath and give her a false sense of hope.
11. Just a minute before I cum inside her pull on the rope one final time.
12. See the look of disbelief on her face as she drools, unable to swallow or breathe.
13. Push my cock all the way inside her, gazing at her purple face, as her eyes fully widen and roll around while her tongue bulges through her lips.
14. Finally cum inside her from the feeling of the inside of her pussy spasming uncontrollably and her bladder releasing its warm contents all over my cock.
15. Enjoy her distant cross-eyed death stare knowing the confusion, terror and shame she felt in her final moment.

put in jail, or gaschamber

Wow, she's actually beautiful. She can rape me.

Old classmate of mine

Same. I have her kik and nearly talk to her every day but sadly I only have one shitty ass picture.

deport

Possst kik with pic.

Wwyd? Nudes for brutal stories; no limits

wwyd to her?

How would you use this British Indian Slut?

holy crap dude
did you forget to take your meds or something??

Wwyd to her?

Its not even really that good but sure. AshhBecca.

Wwyd?

make her hold my penis while i pee

I'd frame her murder and then find out what prison she got sent to and get a job there as a guard. Once there I'd knock her lunch out of her hands every day until she begged me to feed her the D.

wwyd

call her a nigger

lynch

Aaaaaand?

you have to give the user points for originality tho.

wwydd

What about her?

Bend her over thebench and fuck her in the ass. Then I cum inside her ass, then turn her around, force her to her knees and have her suck my dick clean.

She looks hot

Shoot her in the face with a shotgun.
>Dat resting bitch face

Show her face

I'd take her to the janitor's closet and handcuff her to the utility sink and fill it with dirty mop water. Maybe take a piss in it for good measure. I'd start fucking her from behind and holding her head under the water until just before she stopped fighting, then I'd turn her around and stuff my cock down her throat and make her swallow my load. Then I'd kick her in the asshole and say, "Welcome to prison, whore. Keep that cunt warm." and give her a peanut butter sandwich.

Make her suck me off at gun point. Filming it as she sobs and make her say stuff like 'me so horny' 'me suckie suckie you like' 'love you long time'. Then taking my dick out and cum in her crying eyes.

Mm what else? I'd love to hear how you'd torture her body

wwyd

now these qualify as brutal/rape

Wwyd?

Tie her bent over a saw horse in a barn full of horny stallions and film as each beast fucking her. Watching as each mount her and stab for a hole with huge cocks. Eventually one will rip something open inside and she slowly bleed to death under a hail storm of horse cock.

wwyddd

Have a black guy fuck her pussy on a couch without her consent while I push in her pussy at the same time, with every inch I go in along with the black dude watch her eyes roll to the back of her head, both bust in her pussy as she cums, knock her up

I would puke.

My niece. Just turned 18.

wwyd to my sis

Breed her

Why the fuck does this cum magnet have such a tight looking fuck socket? Bitch needs to get held at gun point and told she has needs to fit a baseball bat in her cunt or die and have her corpse found with it in her. No lube, regardless I'm sure she could get some of it. But I want to see a foot disappear into her baby maker. So get stretching bitch.

That's more like it. And as for her useless little tits?

I'd wait until Sunday and take her out of church. We'd go back to the gardening shed and I would strip her naked and hogtie her face down in the dirt. "Eat that dirt, whore," I would say as I forced her face into the ground with one hand and guided my dick into her ass with the other. I'd grind her face hard into the earth with both hands until her nose and lips bled and mud and grass were caked in her nostrils and between her teeth. "EAT. THAT. FUCKING. DIRT. WHILE. I. FUCK. YOUR. WHORE. ASS." I would grunt in her ear as I blew my load. Then I'd hose her off with ice cold water and make her eat a peanut butter sandwich.

WTF????

Make her sing "somewhere over the rainbow" nonstop while wearing that getup. Taze her until she pisses herself every time she stops, then force myself in her until she believes she's Dorthy from the Wizard of Oz, that I'm Oz and only wishes for more cock.

What would you guys do to this anal lover?