Hurr durr fucking refugees

>hurr durr fucking refugees
>all terrists

Well turns out that the assailant from yesterday was born in Britain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q3RtdDZgcBY
msn.com/en-us/news/crime/police-officer-3-others-killed-in-wisconsin-town/ar-BByBjuQ?li=BBnb7Kz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and his parents?

usually it's second generation like the attacks in france and belgium

Are you retarded?

He was a sand nigger. Dont matter wear they born

> wear

"What people assumed that an act that seemed terroristic came from a MUSLIM?!?!? HOW DARE PEOPLE CAN COMBINE THESE 2????"
OP stop being a retard

LOL who gives a shit? His family, his culture, his hatred, his mythological beliefs - all imported.

The problem isn't refugees, it's religion, Islam.

Guess which religion the VAST majority of these "refugees" adhere to

Where do all these "native brown people" come from? They weren't here during the middle ages and now they've just appeared and are native British? How odd

All muslims are evil and terrorist, whether homeborn or brought in from a sand country

As you can see from the comments, we have a lot of fucking idiots in Britain, sadly, most of them come from generations of fucking idiots.

How many guesses do I get?

It is not Islam, it is extremism.

Do you even English?, I'm guessing you're not from Britain then?

Islam is extremist even in it's most benign form

> it is not Islam

Check your bait quality, sir

Fuck off dirty sand nigger. You will never get any pussy

Stop using your brain, this is Sup Forums, reason and facts have fuck all to do with anything here.

muslims are just fucked in general

Reason suggests that since practically every terrorist attack is perpetrated by a Muslim, that perhaps is long is a flawed philosophy.

I'm probably whiter than you, not that it matters. How do you know that I'll never get any pussy, you can tell that from one sentence?, fuck me, you can't even spell properly. And you wonder why this country is on its knees?. It's people like you that are destroying it.

i grew up in UK, in a town that is 11% muslim
we tend to get more problems with the british-born kids of muslim immigrants, than with the first generation immigrants

basically the ones that moved there from pakistan/wherever did so because pakistan is a shit hole and anything to them would be an improvement. they tend to keep to themselves

their kids, however, get born in the UK and are raised there and experience a weird contradictory upbringing (what they are taught at home and in their religious life is the exact opposite of what they are taught in british schools)
the girls tend to be kind of chill but the boys grow up MASSIVELY insecure and with major inferiority complexes

in high school they form little gangs and latch onto black american gangster culture (e.g. pakistani lads in UK idolize tupac)

occasionally they end up doing something like this
it's a combination of their own failings as men and their parents' lack of attempt to raise them properly in the society they are living in

Posting this on Sup Forums will only get a lot of people to convert to i-slam.

Islam*

>exploiting a child for propaganda

Pretty scummy tbh

this, i said it yesterday in breitbart!
a jew no doubt?

Apart from the ones done by Irish people, British people and Christians. A sound and valid argument.

And jews, can't forget the jews.

>this level of insight and informed reasoning of a complex situation

Why are you on Sup Forums?

winner. truth be told!!!!

Fuck off Muhommed
Your food looks more like shit than my shit does

please don't knock him, there's few left in here.

The vast majority of terrist attacks in the last birth years worldwide have been by Muslims. These are tracked. You can google it. I'm on a tablet and cbf. I already know it so I don't need to prove it to myself

There's very few left on Sup Forums, mostly far right. ;^)

Jesus this thing.

* The vast majority of terrorist attacks in the last 30 years*

All these attacks could have been averted by putting the British people first, as their politicians ought to. Then there would be no need to 'combat extremism', no foreign enclaves to 'reach out' to, no cancerous culture to counter; and all the draconian, politically correct legislation made to appease it. The present situation is what happens when your country is run by traitors. All you receive from your representatives are lies, lies and more lies.

>>Born in a country
>>Hurr hurr he british

The rest of this shitskin's family weren't born here. He's not british.
Also it's not where you're from but your shitty belief system.
I've come out and said I hate muslims.
>>Oh, racist, racist! look everybody, he hates anyone from the "middle east!"
Wrong. I hate MUSLIMS. as in anyone that follows that bat-shit cave-man religious shit.
it's racist to assume when I say "muslim", I must mean some faggot from a desert shit-hole.
While we're at it, I'm not big on christians either.

Ahh, brilliant, you are the future of this country and you have fucked it already. With your well practised arguments and razor sharp wit, you will do you parents proud. Get back to your shitty little hypocritical life and disappear back under your rock. You sad effort of an English man. If you listen carefully you can hear the hundreds of people that died protecting this country against idiots like you spinning in their graves.

You are literally retard.

Islam, not even once.

youtu.be/q3RtdDZgcBY

The problem isn't refugees, the problem is Islam

It's an ideology straight out of Satan's anus

But do you understand that all Muslims are not terrorist and hate this kinda thing?, do you not get that?. Back when the IRA were blowing things up on a more regular basis, people understood that not every Catholic was in the IRA and more Catholics hated the IRA as much as anyone else. Stop believing the propaganda, you swallow it down as though it were the truth, you are playing right into ISISs' hands and those of the ignorant that only want to spread hate and fear, that solves nothing.

Fuck off retard
All the imigrant scum is the reason I cant get a job

>all these attacks

Literally a handful, well within normal crime statistics, unless you're counting the Britain First murder of Jo Cox as the fault of immigration (since that is why she was killed)?

no shit

Don't get your knickers in a knot. The racists don't care about facts. All they care about is that a terrorist attack in a white capital city has given racists a chance to blame the people they hate.

Alwight, Blimey, Matey, Cockfosters

No, I don't understand. Keep it simple. White, good. Brown, bad.

>The racists don't care about facts.
Seems to me you're the one ignoring facts.

If they as added a caption with a blatant lie on it to that photo then you'd have an excellent point.

meanwhile in America:

msn.com/en-us/news/crime/police-officer-3-others-killed-in-wisconsin-town/ar-BByBjuQ?li=BBnb7Kz

at least you tried.

the common denominator isn't where terrorists were born. . . can you guess what it is?

ha ha ha, all those immigrant robot arms, self scan checkouts and cabbages pickers have stolen your jobs?, yeah, right. Nice bait, but you can't even right or spell properly, that could be the reason why you can't get a job. What sort of job do you think they have stolen from you then?, because judging from your amazing communication skills and higher intellect there are plenty of village idiot jobs still going.

This

The reason the London attack is news is because that shit doesn't happen here. Murders are just a part of American daily life so no one really cares since they happen so often.

>msn.com/en-us/news/crime/police-officer-3-others-killed-in-wisconsin-town/ar-BByBjuQ?li=BBnb7Kz

not terrorism, it was a domestic dispute

most of those immigrants probably pay your dole every two weeks.

CNN bye

and he was " home grown " violent extremist who was known by MI5

Unless the whole moving the body thing was true..

ok, you = idiot. Simple enough for you?

>can't even right or spell properly
>right or spell properly
>right

No. NO! Us white Brits are special and better than those smelly Paki doctors and accountants. If it wasn't for Islamists, I'd have never have been sacked from Tesco for pinching tabs. It's time to put BRITAIN FIRST!

this topic is the only thing I agree with the trump's on.

Keep the silverware in the silverware drawer. Keep muslims in their own countries.

A place for everything and everything in its place.

its a britishborn shitskin, doesnt count as european...

This. American lives just aren't valued as highly as people from the developed world.

Kek

He was probably irish though.
Those scum drinkers cannot be trusted.

bait taken. Thank you. now, which jobs did they take away from you?, maybe it was editor of the sun...

Fuck britain, Allah Ackbar !

parents were refugees that was admitted into the UK.

>tfw my Irish immigrant mum tells me about how she was treated like shit for years whenever people heard her accent so she had to disguise it for her own safety

The attacks in Britain and Europe are more than a handful. Whether it has been on a larger scale or incidents involving a single Western fatality, the fact that these have occurred at all is a travesty. Cox wasn't murdered by an actual Britain First person. He was a convenient stooge used to significantly curtail the threat to the establishment that groups such as BF posed; and with the intention of fear mongering a 'Remain' vote. Whether the enemy was born locally or overseas, he is not British. He and his very core are foreign and have no place in Britain, Europe or any part of the West.

hurr durr, the British version is Alan Ackbar

Well said tbh

british born doesnt mean he wasnt a muslim you fuckwit. his parents could have been 2 jihadis both already caught funding terrorism but not shot because of PC faggots like op

Checked

We dont forget them, we kill them all too...

You are correct. And the radical right is lurching its way towards its own brand of extremism.

You're right, God IS great, which is why he watches over the Queen. We disagree on the small print but we all worship the same god (except for those scummy Atheists who have eroded our British traditions).

Allah is a faggot

You people did employ the same tactics as ISIS does.
Blowing up schools, shooting kids, raping, stealing etc all in the name of religion.

There is no difference between the Irish and the muslims in my mind.
Sure, only a few people are the rotten eggs but the rest of you don't do shit to get rid of the eggs. You just watch whilst smiling and pretending you are innocent.

Death to the infidels, we will kill you, and rape your womens, all our children will be glorious faithful muslim!

oh, I see someone from 1950 has popped up.

nah, faggots are made from bits of pig, that is not halal....

fucking hippies kek

yeah, all 0.02% of you, good luck with that.

He was a Britain First member, proudly photographed at Britain First rallies (their membership is small enough that it's mostly the same faces every time) and his browser history was full of BF and Neo Nazi stuff. He was mental but radicalised by BF, that very week they were boasting about their 'weapons training' camp.

It wasn't a direct order from Dowson and Golding, but there can be no denying they lit the fuse.

Hating them won't solve any problems.
>hurr lets wipe them off the face of the planet
Congrats, you're now in white ISIS

Much of what is considered far-right by the media and its politician chums is actually mild. It is their re-positioning of the 'centre' to the left that has normalized what would not be tolerated decades prior.

Funny, that is exactly how we view the British. We can all justify great atrosities by pointing at our 'enemies' and pretending we don't act the same way.

our liberal brothers are helping us to conquer your land, turkish people are very home at europe, gypsies have sympathies too, YOUR END IS HERE !

>I don't watch things that challenge my narrative
This is why I follow a story on news sites from left and right. I never want to be this stupid.

Islam is firmly alligned with Conservative views but don't let that hinder your b8ing.

Three, and the first two don't count.

I know that you ain't a muslim, you are some sad little boy in your room at your parents house. Mind you , you could be a muslim by that description.

Okay, but my point still stands. Fighting blind extremism with blind extremism will not solve anything