What went so terribly wrong?

What went so terribly wrong?

Killing Benny

It was only eight episodes.

this

>What went so terribly wrong?

Season 2 hasn't been announced yet.

Fuck you morons, it was already too long at 8 and even the creators knew it.

This was a movie stretched out to a miniseries and that made it decent instead of amazing.

It was generic in every single fucking way.

t. Sup Forums contrarian

Feel free to prove me wrong.

nah i thought it was tired shit as well

nothing

unlike s3 bojack horseman

Not enough sweet, sweet El.

transgender propaganda and lack of originality.

>transgender propaganda
wtf are u on faggot?

it was good

fuck

your mother's dick

1)Last episode was kinda stale
2)too much focus on shit characters like the bookworm turned whorebag ,steve, and the mom instead of mainly focusing on the kids pov
3)design of monster was letdown and really bad cgi. Should have went with practical effects
4)extreme plot armor with cia not just killing the chief and other characters
5)didnt really explain the upside down world well or how to get there or why the monster is able to teleport

I really enjoyed this, recommend me something similar with government conspiracy shit and aliens/monsters

That's quite rude of you Nancy

Trying to cash in on things that already existed and were far better.

>Should have went with practical effects
They used practical effects, but they used CGI as well.
They apparently had an animatronic of the mouth and a someone fully suited up in the creature costume.

>didnt really explain the upside down world well or how to get there or why the monster is able to teleport
Not everything needs to be explained, or straight away.
There's a lot in store to be explained.

I wanna cum inside Barbara

American Horror Story season 2. All three seasons of Hemlock Grove, if you're prepared for some of the worst shit you've ever seen...I don't don't know if they intended it to be comedic, but it is.

kys

Those two homos sounded fucking retared every time they said it.

It wasnt made in europe in the 80s.

Because then we would have had plenty of nude bathing and shit like that with the main characters.

very retared, indeed.

all spelling jokes aside, that actor that played the vampire was awful. he could barely fake and english/murrican accent. there were so many many bad lines in this show. i think watching the first season is worth it, just to for the incredibly bad dialog and acting.

The pedo tripfags who spam the board with generals.

Your father met your mother

derivative as fuck

basically everything
terrible cast, shitty writing, derivative directing, boring plotlines

yea total shitshow, hemlock grove was just such kino compared to this trash

>half of the kids were terrible actors
>they showed more filler than the monster or the spooky world
>they don't even show how the monster acts

Felt like it just brought nothing new in
I get that it's supposed to be 80s pastiche but it just felt really lackluster. Like after every episode I kept hoping it gets good in the next episode but it never delivered. Also too many fucking characters I should give a fuck about.
The child actors were pretty fantastic though.

Well from what I saw that girl communicated with some type of extraterrestrial being and opened a portal that connected our dimension to his. It eventually escaped the government place and started eating people. Was I the only person that paid attention during this show?

barb was the cutest

Not enough Mike

Holy shit you're retarded.

I saw it coming and still I wasn't fucking prepared.
She deserved better.
Why did Hopper leave her food in the woods?
Fuck.

Super8 is better.

Cause she still alive

the main characters are like 10, do you think this sort of behaviour is normal?

Small budget meant they had to concentrate on Winona instead of Modine.

Also, they missed an all time classic TV moment when she DIDN'T explode their heads - It would have been a fantastic visual, a great punchline, and a great homage.

Really copped out of that.

Also I wish they hadn't cast an ugly girl as 11.

I agree with this, also the ending was just a cop-out. Literally nothing got resolved.

That's why he said Europe.

Stop trying to push the pedo meme so hard

AHS: Asylum is the only good AHS

Barb's death storyline was the biggest cop out and definitely the worst thing about the show.

She literally dies and they go "oh ok... WHERES WILL WE HAVE TO FIND HIM?" and theres the school announcement and search parties but nothing for Barb. Just a bit unrealistic for me.