Sup Forums this is my girl, i've been wanting to see her get fucked by someone else for a long time...

Sup Forums this is my girl, i've been wanting to see her get fucked by someone else for a long time. i've thought about agreeing with someone beforehand that he can hit on her and i'd do nothing to stop it if she went for it. i'd love to hear what you guys would want to do to her, or how you'd convince her to "cheat"

Qt great legs would smash anal only

Hell yeah user, I would love to get this girl naked in front of me, for sure I would have to fuck her without condom and please, I really need to cum in her mouth, at least one time, it would be very great if it was the first one.

i'm glad you like her, why anal only ?

if she'd let you do it without a condom i wouldn't stop you

I don't think a relationship with her is what you really want here. Break up with her and then stalk her next relationship and get your jollies off thinking about 1. how much bigger his dick is than yours and 2. how much more of a fucking MAN he is than you.

Pussy.

She's cute user. I'd love to ruin her!
Would be great if you'd watch me fuck her, be in the same room and not do anything to stop me.
Any nudes?

we've been together for over 2 years. the relationship is great, it's just a fantasy i have. the fact that i love her is the reason why i haven't talked to her about it. if she thinks its weird it could ruin the relationship

i do have some but i'm going to keep the best as a "reward" for really hot comments. i'd love to hear what anons would want to do to her. maybe even how they think they could seduce her infront of me

You should post some to help us get motivated user.
I'd love to feel those lips around my cock, make her gag until tears are streaming down her face.
Then I'd make her spit on my dick, turn around, and touch her toes. I'd shove my dick in her tight little asshole, see how much she can take.

i guess i could post a little something in advance, though your comment was pretty hot. you think you could seduce he'r infront of me ? given that she wouldn't know in advance that i'd be ok with it. i'd love to see how far someone could make her go

I just love that women don't enjoy it... I'm 7+ and girthy as all hell she will not enjoy but I will

fucking cuck agenda

I think I could, It's usually not that hard.
You think she'd be up for it? Would she be overly flirty with someone right in front of you?
It'd be hot if I got chatting to her at a bar and after a while ran my hand up her thigh, under her skirt and gently caressed her cunt through her panties. Would she be up for that?

i really don't know, she does talk to strangers easilly even when i'm around but i've never seen her do anything that i'd consider overly flirty. though guys are usually not that obvious if the boyfriend is around

What town and favorite bar? I'm good looking and not to autistic to talk to women

Hey, i'm black, is she into that?

I'd like to play with her at the bar, get her nice and wet until she can't take it anymore then take her home and have some fun ;)
Post more pics of her user. I wanna see her cunt.

we're from europe, belgium to be specific

she never said anything about liking black guys specifically but i do know she's not against it. i'd love to see her get fucked by a black guy, what would you like to do to her ? where'd you cum ?

Id come over to you two at a party or a bar or something. Tell her how lovely I found her to be. Would ask her about her chest tattoo Then I'd place my hands on her tits and push her breasts apart to get a full view. Wouldn't be the first time I've done something like this either.

that's pretty hot. i wouldn't say anything but that's pretty straightforward, i wonder how she'd react

I'd tell her that her boyfriend is a faggot cuck that wants her to bang other dudes and if she'd like a real man then to come with me. And not let you watch me fuck her brains out.

Well, I'd make a bit of small talk first. But I think it's hot as fuck to be straight forward and out right just touch her in front of her man.

This friend of mine used to bring her boyfriend around when we hung out and I'd always grab her tits in front of him. I loved it.

After if railed the life out of her Cunt and ass would have to throw a fat load on her face

Man just talk to her about it.
My gf just fucked some guy in his car yesterday after I told her about it and she finally acknowledged it

damn, that's pretty lucky, i'd love to see that, her kinda being used or touched not with the guy not caring that i'm there. but alot of guys would not be very happy with that

you'd be welcome to do so

i'm just so worried she wouldn't be into it. i do really love her and don't want to ruin the relationship

Whip it out and tell her it won't suck itself, clearly.

i don't think she'd be THAT easy

user, pls. Give that girl free license, and you'll have a hard time feeling anything, if you know what I mean.

do feel free to elaborate

She's like the village bicycle, baby. Everyone's had a ride.

Your girl is hot as tits and as someone who did this before would recommend.

we've been together for more than 2 years and i'e never had reason to suspect her of cheating, if i did i'd be more confident of asking her about this

Let's put it this way: who initiates the sex?

we both do.

i'm from belgium too OP! wich region are you?

west-vlaanderen

Exactly. How many of your friend's girlfriends have you heard about initiating sex?

Antwerpen hier :) zou haar graag neuken hoor :D

Hot borrow me her kek

a few ? i'd like you to to be right seeing my fantasy but what you're saying doesn't make sense

zou geil zijn, denk je dat je ze zou kunnen verleiden ? wat zou je er allemaal mee willen doen ?

A few, right? Not that many, comparatively?

Den het wel :D en zou haar likken tot ze echt helemaal nat is en haar dan neuken en diep in haar komen :D als ze me zonder condoom laat neuken he :D

might be more, i don't go around asking every friend i have about who initiates what when.

zou zalig zijn, als het zou gebeuren zou ik graag hebben dat ze me gewoon aankijkt als je bij haar naar binnengaat zonder condoom, haar goed uitwoont en dan volspuit.

haha jammer dat we hier niet kunne chatten op een of andere manier ;)

Might be. How often have you heard complaints of "she never wants to have sex anymore"?

nudes. i want to cum to ur gf.

i'll post this one to get some comments going. i'd love to hear more anons say what they'd do

would last a total of 1minutes inside her tips hat and goodbye

I would stick in and out 6-7 times ejaculate tips hat and goodbye like a robber

kunne we niet op een of andere manier in contact komen? :D

This is just a repost from /soc/

I'll be looking at her ins distance while you too sit in a table and you pretend to look other way, try to get her attention, if I get, I'll try to tease her, if I get this, I'll try to call her to a little chat outside, near bathroom anyplace you can't see just to know the rules. If this get right, i would sit with you to, and try to cup a feel on her legs and breasts, if everything goes right, and we were going away, i would ask her to come in my car just for a little time while you wait in yours, and try to get everything i could from her, at least I'll cum in her mouth and ask her to keep the cum on it for a while so whe she returns to you, she will have my smell and taste then you'll see how much nasty she could be.

no seriously

what is this faggot shit? it's all over b now. this is gayer than trap threads

fuck you and everyone who makes these threads, i feel like its bots spamming the board making everyone think this is normal behavior.

it fucking isn't

mirror nude selfie and ill say

i'm afraid i have to leave the thread now. i loved alot of the comments, i might make another post soon

>
Grab her ass, pushing them together as I rub my cock between her cheeks.Give her ass a hard smack then pull her panties aside, rubbing the head of my cock between her lips until her hips were moving back against me eager for my cock. Would ine my cock to her pussy and slowly sink my cock inside her.

You don't fucking love her, you just want to use her for your own sick fantasy. You're posting this girls naked body on the Internet and she has no idea. I don't give a fuck, but don't say you love someone and pull this shit. I would actually rape you if I knew who you were.

fuck off nigger

sincerely hope you kill yourself