Terrorist attack in London thread

Terrorist attack in London thread
Do you live there and can tell us better what happened?
Why is Islam scum always involved with these things?
Do you support Trump now or still think it is islamofobia?

Live in London

We're not sperging out

Sorry luv. Trump is still a dumb cunt.

I know he is but almost no one has the guts to talk about the bad side of Islam. It is Just incompatible with modern and civilized society. They want to take over and spread fucking sharia everywhere. These people are dangerous and should be treated as such

Fuck all you trumplings

Us Brits aren't susceptible to knee-jerk reactions

We are aloof to everything here in the uk. we dont care people died. we dont care there was an attack and we dont care that the attacker was shot.

This. Pic related, typical Britbong attitude in the midst of attack.

I saw the news on TV this morning. They said the police was calm as fuck during the attack.
It's OK you don't care but don't you expect a reaction from the government? Or is it better to keep living pretending nothing ever happened?

Keep living in fear. I'll go on with my life.

It's not that no one cares, it's the fact that, living as a superpower longer than the US has had the title, Brits have had time getting USED to it. Over 700 years of getting used to it, as a matter of fact.

a small minority of the public, the victims and families, Britain first and the English defense league will react and the government are already arguing over the best way to respond and react but the majority of the general public just dont care as it does not really affect us in any way.

I love this photo.

Live in Chester, thought it was lulzy

I'm not american, Just an outsider observing the world. For me is not living in fear, is a way to deal with the Islam situation. Let's be honest, do you remember any terrorist attack that wasn't related to Islam?

Cheshire Master Race reporting in

Manchester bombing

Why? Because fuck Londoners?

Yes, bunch of elitist pseudo intellectual lesbians and gays. Nothing of value was lost.

nigguh noone died it aint even a real terrorist attack

Oklahoma city
The DC sniper
Literally any attack by the IRA

For starters.

One in many can't even compare

>either trump or apologetic of islam
nice false dichotomy you have there mate, does it automatically come with sucking dicks 24/7 or is it just a personal passion of yours

What's it like being so desensitized to being raped by Islam?

>Let's be honest, do you remember any terrorist attack that wasn't related to Islam?

You're still not getting it: we just don't care

>can tell us better what happened?
Are you serious?
The entire world has been publishing every detail of what happened non-stop the last 24 hours. You can't take the 3 seconds it'd take to read any of those articles or even the other threads on it here, but need someone to sit down and hand write you your own description of it?

its alright. i just go on with my life as normal as none of it currently affects me. When it does, then i will react.

Nobody has been raped by Islam more than the U.S. 9/11 alone was like 3k people in a day.

Yes, some cunt did a low-effort terror attack.
Because Islam is the base for the most extreme terrorist groups.
Hell no, get that orange retard out of office already.

Are you kidding? The Irish were bombing Britain for decades before the Mudslimes got in on the act.

Better than having our children massacred due to dhur rite 2 bear erms.

>Why is Islam scum always involved with these things?
Because that's what Islam is all about

Pic related

It will take a lot more goading to provoke us Brits lad

brexit

Before that, it was the French.

I'm lazy

They all stem from sort of extremism which will be caused by support for or against organised religions such as islam so techincally it is related to islam.

Freedom of America: 1
Yurocucks: 0

You can make the same image with cherry picked stuff from the Bible, don't be a hardtard. That's some grandpa level facebook shit.

germans you mean

no, you are just a special kind of ignorant and stupid

Islam is the second largest religion in the United Kingdom, with results from the United Kingdom Census 2011 giving the UK Muslim population in 2011 as ~2,706,066, ~4.5% of the total population.

According to a newer estimate done in 2016, there were 3.3 million Muslims living in the United States, about 1% of the total U.S. population.

You're Islam's bitch.

>thinking all muslims follow the quran to the letter

All religions have extreme parts that are disregarded by most

Nope.

That's not even close to correct.

But that was long ago, wasn't it?

Muslims
irish
french
germans
scandanavian
romans

everyone in history has hated britonnia

Jews did this. not surprise...

>second largest
>second
Thus we still outnumber them, not really rape is it? Don't be so upset.

Does time matter? 9/11 happened before all you underage queers were even born.

>implying the IRA stopped being a thing.

And what specific event was Brexit a knee-jerk reaction to exactly?

Protip: There wasn't one, it took many years of consciousness-raising and campaigning

>1996 london and manchester bombing
>long ago

sure thing buddy

yeah buddy

when did the french bomb the uk from 1945 to today?

Oklahoma had nothing to do with Islam friend

Their just a bunch of pikeys throwing bricks at police now, no political motivation behind it; just pikeys being pikeys.

Nope, not true, these are general commandments for Muslims

In the Old Testament, God gives the Jews laws, only a few of them involve killing, but only for the Israelites, inside their own group, because God wanted to keep them a separate and holy nation for himself.

In a few other instances, God commands Jews to conquer a certain city, or defend themselves, which involved killing.

These were instances in history, and direct commands, given only to one small group of people during a specific period of time.

The Qur'an on the other hand, says this to all Muslims.

Huge difference. Also, Old Testament never commanded torture, Qur'an does (beheading and cutting off the toes)

sure, just let them muzzies do their thing.

>Why is Islam scum always involved with these things?

the immigration crisis in europe and the subsequent propaganda in the uk

Wow. Did you type all that just to be wrong on Sup Forums?

Eh, the point is, they're going to constantly be a thing. Varying degrees of annoyance.

who said anything about 1945 onwards?

2.6% in 1990.

Yeah you've clearly got the situation under control.

>no one has the guts
On the contrary. Not only are impressionable fearful noobs such as you, most of b, and your president unable to stop talking about it, but in our own country it's been dissected, discussed and debated by more and smarter people for decades.

No one is climbing on board the idiot train to hell youre so eager to throw yourselves in front of.

It is interesting to watch the country that developed the bomb and landed on the moon get fat and lazy and developmentally retard itself into catastrophic stupidity in just two generations. So much for your post-war dream.

The speed in which replied proves you barely even read what I said

I'm not wrong, I've done my homework, go shill elsewhere Ahmed

I'm sorry you read at a 5th grade level.

>implying Britain wasn't a thing before 1945
The hell do they teach you in the Americas?

you said "before that it was the french," but sequentially it was the germans, then probably the indians

>Britain
>superpower
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHABABABHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

So what would trigger the brits?
>Bomb the big Ben
>Kill the Queen
>Stop tea manufacturing
>Abolish football
>Kill Benedict Cucumber

What is the Hundred Years' War?
Frenchies were attacking us back in the 14th Century, nigger.

> Do you support Trump now or still think it is islamofobia?

Eurofag here. I don't see how it is even related. Thinking because you elected Trump, you are safer, is a mistake I think. A retard leading a country always make it worse, whether he is a republican or a democrat.

> tl;dr: trump is retarded, and fuck muslims too.

Jimmy Saville and Gary Glitter probably raped more kids than all of those shitskins combined. We don'tget triggered easily like you lot.
>Child sex abuse gangs could have assaulted ONE MILLION youngsters in the UK
>could have

Brilliant.

>>sack their settlements with vikings

>specifically picks the only narrow sliver of time when France isn't at continual war with England
>surely no one will notice wut I did there

the whole british monarchy is a failure other than queen elizabeth at this point.. diana was their one chance and they lost her... it has been on a massive down slope since victoria

>Conquest of a solid 1/4th of the globe
>Founded various English Speaking nations worldwide
>The sole reason the United States didn't end up speaking French
>Entire era named after a Queen
>Two World Wars are fucking expensive
Found the Americuck.

Why are we getting upset about a few people killed, when anyone can get a gun and kill 5 to 10 people in 2 minutes. This guy was a total fail. Someone needs to bring back the school shooter again

What percentage did America hold in 1990? Was it less than in 2016? I do believe so.

Try harder.

Oh no shut up you're offending me... :(
Go suck a dick

I said specific event, such as, idk, the attack yesterday

The point is British people do not sperg out at the slightest thing like Merifats do

>Bomb the big Ben
Its just a building

>Kill the Queen
Head of an outdated and powerless monarchy

>Stop tea manufacturing
Coffee seems to be more popular in the UK at present

>Abolish football
We will just play soccer

>Kill Benedict Cucumber
Tom Hiddleston will take on his roles

>ITT: Americans prove they're more afraid of Islam than anyone else

>moving the goal post
fuck off

No one said anything about current, you dongus.

That was 20 yrs Ago lad
Yeah, that is recent alright

WE CALL ET FALL BCUZ IT WEN DA LEVES FQLL DWN

Yea man Americas real enemy is its own people. That's why they tricked us into being fat lazy and stupid. Easier to control that way. Don't you think?

Those were both done by Germans

All of these would make me happy

I'm not american you idiot

I was six years old and in Manchester at the time of the bombing. I remember it vividly. In my mind and many of the people who were present, it will be recent.

Nothing like Stolen Nazi Tech to get you ahead in life.

A six year old cuck

Before 1945 you had King Arthur, rode horses and fought dragons with swords and shit. Also Merlin

just rape and kill their ugly womans, and being french, or german or amerifag.

Good thing he couldn't do that because no 'rite 2 bhur arms'

... sure, let's go with that.