/cfb/ general - Midweek Misery edition

OSU at UM and we guess other games also.

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RfIA7lhsSKs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for KORNHOLIO

YOU CAN ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOUR TEAM IS PART OF THE GREATEST GAME EVER PLAYED -- THE GAME.

>

Best rivalry trophy here

:^)

that is kinda cool

>OSU at UM

It's at OSU you uninformed faggot.

posting for /our guy/ day 2 edition

i hope he's doin well lads

what happened

Can aOSU do it lads? Can they cuck UM?

Because were gonna be at Michigan's throats lelelelel

>tfw dumb phone poster

>OSU cucking UM out of the playoffs in a season where OSU is just about as rebuilding as rebuilding gets and UM has 43 seniors

nothing would be funnier

Can MSU do it lads? Can they cuck Pedo State?

dubs confirm

>rebuilding
>Barrett still at QB

Nice try cumguzzler

They can't desu

For all the Minnesota fans out there
youtube.com/watch?v=RfIA7lhsSKs

I really need more Penn State photos to post. I'm only good for 2 shitposts per thread at this point.

>implying sparty is gonna help ohio state or michigan clinch the division

>pedo state post can't even summon simple digits
>battered and punished sparty gets dubs when they ask.
What did kek mean by this?

Michigan doesn't need Sparty's help, just OSU.

Michigan wins the division with a win and loses it with a loss, MSUvPSU has nothing to do with it.

>implying Michigan needs its little brother's help to clench anything
>implying Sparty was even able to clench its anal sphincter after getting assraped by Michigan on Halloween

wheres that white fire pedo state frog??!

What does this mean?

So the b10 championship game is still most likely going to be Penn St-Wisconsin if OSU wins

Will the comittee pick OSU over a conference champion?

wew lad L.J. DA GOD is gonna have him a night running over them Child Molesters like a semi.

>QB is the only player on the field
Drink some more leaded water cuck

>assraped
>9 points

that does not inspire confidence

I think wincy would be harder to keep out than Penn State. I think by eye test, OSU looks better than both tho

If Wisconsin wins the Big Ten title, it's going to be interesting. OSU would have fewer losses and a win over Wisconsin, but Wisconsin would have the title...

No misery here

>Will the committee pick OSU over a conference champion
Probably both if both OSU and Wisc win out because odds are either Washington or Clemson (probably Washington) will lose

It'll be really interesting if all of them win out though. I'd say you have to leave out Clemson because the ACC is such shit and they are mostly just riding off of coattails of previous seasons

He's playing with us now. He caused Chaos for Penn State. Now he cause chaos to screw Penn State.

Capalap it.

depends if the o-line decides to get its shit together and o'connor decides to get his shit together and throw to Josiah Price every pass play like Connor Cook did

also can guarantee a W if Dantonio runs a running back committee led by LJ "DA GOD" Scott, supplemented by Gerald Holmes and Madre London

But what if Michigan wins?

>pedo state post can't even summon simple digits

seealso conflicting trips

Then it's simpler. The winner between Michigan and Wisconsin in the B1G CG would make the playoff, and the loser probably wouldn't, unless some memery happens ahead of them.

JOHN O'KORN AND MICHIGAN IS SUPPORTED BY SATAN?!?!?!?!

>name is Christian
>is a Christian
is this why cucks hate him?

>conveniently ignores the 20 point lead Michigan had for 3/4ths of the game
>pretends that garbage time points scored by a team that had no hope of winning 4 mins left in the game mean literally anything

>4 minutes
4 minutes is like 3 drives in modern college football

>cucks
You mean Jews

Not in the Big Ten
They don't play Big 12 meme ball up there

they actually play defense

How many tripfags do Michigan and Ohio State have? Are any if them cool?

Not an argument.

are any tripfags from anywhere cool?

>trips
>cool
kill yourself retard

Yes it is
Winning > Losing

the only good one was nuts and he wasn't even a trip. rip in semen

Better than literally needing Coach Alzheimer to retard away the game on a derpy-ass 2-point passfail to survive by 1 point, eh Fuckeye?

no, they hate him cause he's white and stunts on negros

Assraped? Tge game was still very much undecided until that Peppers safety.

>Winning > Losing
Losing to a good team is no better or worse than beating a bad team. Both tell us nothing about the team

Not a Ohio State fan.

So Winning ≥ Losing
Quality losses shouldn't mean shit when compared to quality wins

unless you lose to alabama and move up in rankings lol

Prepared to get cucked, OSU.

>Quality losses shouldn't mean shit when compared to quality wins
True, but 2 quality losses > 1 bad loss

>BREAKING: Texas has decided to fire Charlie Strong as head football coach, per @McMurphyESPN and multiple reports.

Still not an argument.

Are you saying Auburn should have stayed at #6 after beating this FCS team in overtime?

for

>but 2 quality losses > 1 bad loss
and for this reason Wisconsin should be above Clemson and Washington especially considering how weak those two's quality wins are

I'll include namefags. Nuts who was probably the oldest poster on /cfb/ and most notorious semen slurpers or all-time, blooblod was alright legend says that after "the game" he went on a journey to recruit for Harbaugh and too find himself spiritually they say he'll return to /cfb/ when Michigan beats Ohio State, Kraken and Coke can be cocky but speaks the truth often he doesn't really make (((many))) excuses for Ohio State. Harbaughlin is one of the few non-crazy Michigan fans, he doesn't talk about Michigan often really and shows up and then notorious for crashing into slumber during games because he works before games often. I think Broken Anonymous is a Ohio State fan, he's alright but I don't see him post that often. Then we have BrutalBrutus... Im not sure if he's a Michiganfag posing or not, posted alot early season, rarely post now but will probably post Saturday depending on the outcome. Well there you have it.

rip any chance at texass football stability

Any other teams want to fire their coach? We are mercenaries now.

Will Western Michigan beat Toledo this Friday, Sup Forums?

Yes.

PJ stop it.

brutalbrutus irl

Yeah

So what was with some guy posting the whole history of Michigan-Ohio State in the last thread?

obsessed

Connor Cuck

WHAT IS THAT DEMONRY?!?!

>responds within 55 seconds
cannot make this obsession up

hes been missing ever since

F

Losses shouldn't be the basis of any argument

Irrelevant because of context
I mean, Clemson and Wisconsin both struggled against Sun Belt teams both Clemson struggled against a better Sun Belt team so they're better
Is that a relevant argument?

BY GOD WHO'S THAT ITS ITS MARK DANTONIO HE'S BACK TO MEME ON PENN STATE OH THE HUMANITY
>goes for two

>they wouldn't let me coach on the team
>oh I'm sorry, because you're black?
>hell no. damn jayhawk bit my hand off

Good shit right there

I love this

>Texas is back

>goes for two

>le mediocre at 8 positions chlamydia man

>goes for two
What is this new meme?

>Gets tipped at the line
>O'Connor catches it in midair
>Bobs and weaves into the endzone for the two points

>Ohio

>chlamydia
Story? Context?

LJ Scott tore Ohio State a new asshole yesterday.
Tyler O'Connor completed six total passes and got over half his passing yardage on one play in the first quarter.

Dantonio put the game in one's hands and not the other's. Guess who was who.

its what you get when you fuck one too many cleat chasers