If you found sex pixs of your mom/sister what would you do with them?

If you found sex pixs of your mom/sister what would you do with them?

Burn them and then kill myself

why?

>mom/sister
What kinda inbred family are you from?

I don't find my mom attractive, and I don't have a sister, but assuming she was/I did then I would save those shits and jerk my dick till kingdom fucking come.

Mum is not attractive. Also hate her a lot.

>doesn't understand "/" is the same as "or"

ok i get that but why kill yourself?

So I can die knowing I did the world justice.

If it was my mom, no thanks, I'd prolly still post them tho.

If it was my sister on the other hand, gallons of cum would be spilt in her honor. And I would still post them. I might even try to blackmail her into giving me more.

Kill yourself.

>mom
burn them and throw up
>sister
look at them for curiosity sake, but then burn them

When I was about 12-13 I found a random SD card on the floor in my house. I was bored so I went and put it in my computer to see what was on it. Turns out there were pictures of my mom sleeping naked on it that my step dad had taken. I'm not into the whole incest deal so I took a pair of wire cutters I had, clipped the thing in half and put it in the garbage. I guess that answers your question.

yes it does thanks

is it the thought of your mom having sex, or she is that unattractive that provokes that reaction?

Oh man why this.

I have an older sister (8/10) who moved out of the house for a few years. When she moved out, she left her laptop behind. I was 14 at the time (she was 19) and a horny little fuck. One time my laptop broke, so I had to use hers for a bit, and I found a bunch of her photos on there, none nude but all semis. My immediate instinct at the time was to send them to myself via email, and delete all evidence, and I'm pretty sure if I look back far enough, I can find them.

I still feel like I'm scum for having done that though.

Allow me to add to this that, no, I'm not gonna post them.

user: you have to post them

wasn't going to ask you to. thanks

Nah

Fuck off, I NEED user's sister

Yeah I didn't figure you would, but people like would. It's Sup Forums after all.

P.S - why do you ask, OP?

fap

Do it, c'mon that's why she took 'em

you're right there. and that's part of the reason i'm asking, research for a paper. another question for you, why do you still feel like scum?

To be completely honest, it's not like I look at myself in the mirror and think "you fucking monster", or anything. Like I'm not crazy ashamed of myself, I've beat my dick to that shit countless times, not too long ago. It's not like I'm specifically attracted to the fact that she's my sister, she just has tits and an ass and I like those two things.

However, I do think to myself sometimes "damn dude, thats pretty fucked up."

If you have any more questions feel free to ask. Whats the topic of your research paper?

Post on Sup Forums

in other words you are just like any other teen boy. lol.
It's the fact that it was your sister that is weighing on you. Nothing you should carry with you.
not to be rude, but that may influence the answers received. if the thread stays around long enough, I'll let you know before I go.

Mum= Kill myself
Sister= prepare the lube and the tissues