ITT deep, underrated shows that actually make you think and feel

ITT deep, underrated shows that actually make you think and feel.

The Wire, cartoons dont count.

Todd's anger with Bojack is poorly written, he turned the girl down and her and Bojack had a consensual one night stand
If Bojack is as toxic as Todd claims that even such a short interaction as that ruins a person then why is Todd still around, it makes him look hypocritical and like a leech which lessens the impact of his speech

The stuff with Penny was poorly written, nothing happened between them, she was the one who attempted to initiate things between them, but it's all Bojacks fault because they want to force him as a terrible person
The much lauded underwater episode undermines the idea of him being absolutely horrible though

The Diane and Mr PB arc was somewhat better until the stupid loldrugz non solution

PCs entire arc was pointless since it changed nothing, at least with Bojack himself it's a 1 step forward 2 steps back situation so there is actually movement

Sarah Lynn dying was the most ham fisted forced thing all season though, it was the obvious clichéd choice to kill off a one note character while forcing in some flashbacks to make you feel attached
If they really wanted it to have an impact then they really should have had Sarah living a sober life until Bojack showed up, that would have properly underscored just how much of a toxic influence he's supposed to be while giving her death the gravitas it deserved

I'm sorry you think such hackneyed writing is the best thing ever, that just shows how terrible most TV is these days

Bit of an exaggeration to call Sarah Lynn a one note character

>i don't like when characters have real reactions to conflicts

She was almost 9 months sober.

I actually related to the first epsoide pretty close
The main character hit home, was like that in my younger years to a T

i dont remember this scene

In what world is Bojack underrated, it's super fuckin popular

And even then, it was only to experience a better buzz. She was beyond saving.

And even then she wasn't even sober for the entire 9 months, she was only going to meetings to get the chip

>worst review ever
>keeps posting it
dude stop seriously

True, it's actually completely overrated.

Its spam but I haven't seen anyone refute his points yet
This season of Bojack was definitely the weakest, it felt like it was trying to hard to live up to the reputation of the previous seasons

this is a show for people with no personality.

This is actually correct. Why cant people accept that this show is not that great and they just want to milk the shit out of it instead of having a clear vision of the ending?

>tfw you're mister peanut butter and just like the real mister peanut butter you will kill yourself at the end of this

Came here to post this.

Reported for spoilers

It's underrated on here.

No, here it is properly rated.

People kept recommending that show and I almost decided to watch it until I saw Damon Lindelof was a writer on it. Not going anywhere near anything with him attached with a 1000 ft pole.

This. It's incredibly overrated. All the normies I know watch it on Netflix or whatever and consider it "fun"

It's a book adaption m8

Nice shit copypasta