What's the worst thing you've ever done to someone?

What's the worst thing you've ever done to someone?

I was abusive to my ex. She dumped me and made her feel guilty by using the victim card cause I have a few. Talked shit behind her back and leaked some of her nudes, even to her mother. She had a new bf now and I told every friend of her's that she cheated on me with that guy.

I've leaked every single nude I've ever been sent, and every bj/sex video I've ever made - some they knew were being taken, some were hidden cams

I also raped the lindbergh baby to death

I got close to another woman while I was married. No kids. My life with my wife had become boring and this other girl made me feel interesting and fun again. I admitted everything to my wife and she broke down. I rationalised my selfishness and I to with the other woman.

Three nights later I couldn't sleep and the guilt set in. I walked away. I called my wife and asked to talk to her, explained what a terrible mistake I had made. Did not beg forgiveness but asked if she could give me another chance. She did. I didn't deserve it but she did.

We are still married 6 years later and we have a one year old. I have never been happier.

Damn sounds really familiar

* rationalosed my selfishness and I went with the other woman

Posted a friend's phone number on here with her full name, and a nipslip pic.

pic related

My girlfriends ex did almost this exact thing, or at least very similar

I was 10 yo, chrismas time, grandma's place. I lied and told my mom my 50€ gift from my grandma "disapear", they all thinking that my 12yo cousin stole it. They gave me his 50€. I was so fucking happy. 16years later, i dont regret this, because he's a fucking moron.

Donate to charity

I proposed to a woman
It was a joke
...she doesnt think so

The experience messed up both of us for a long time and seldom does a day go by that I don't think back and regret it. I won't cheat again.
And I trust her as far as anyone could to not either.

Are her friends still close to her or do they think you were telling the truth?

I was sort of abusive and controlling of my fwb. I honestly never really realised it until she ended the arrangement with me

I dark age rushed my friend in age of empires the other day, I felt so bad the rest of the game

Low blow man

Was born

and the upbeat violins start to play

Kek, if that's the worst thing you've done then you need to get out more. Also go to church and repent you thief.

Home from college and wanted to bust a nut. There was a 2/10 from high school and she seemed lonely etc. I spent every waking moment fucking her brains out when I wasn't at work for a week. She really gave it her all, a great lay, just so ugly, kept trying to cover me in hickeys like a teen. Then she told people we were dating. I was able to cleanly deny it. Told her we could still be friends. She was crushed, I felt guilty about it for awhile.

I called someone a ninny.
TBH he was acting like a ninny.
I still felt bad about it.

My buddy and I used my 14 year old neighbor as a sex toy when we were 16-17.

She blew us both on a very regular basis. Once she blew him, he walked out, I walked in and she blew me.

We literally never did anything to her for her to get any pleasure. Just got blow jobs and treated her like a sex toy.

She got addicted to drugs and alcohol at 18

Just died last year at 25 from liver failure

I used to fuck your mom so hard that she died in her sleep because you didn't repost that picture.

When I was younger, I used to volunteer to help watch the little kids during church service. I'd get to know them and let them get to the point where they liked me, then I'd purposefully chastise them for the sole purpose of watching them emotionally implode so I could laugh my motherfucking ass off.

Because I was so nice to everyone all the time, and because these were kids roughly 2-5 years old, everyone just assumed the kid was "being a kid" or was "tired".

I still get a little bit of a chuckle sometimes when I see people I don't know or care about break down and cry.

kek, that's what she gets for being a slut!

i wandered on patrol one night outside of kabul,encountered a woman and a cpl kids,its got weird and kid got shot,then to cover up other kid and mother got shot,i planted Det cord on the kids and their mom,investigation came back as 3 confirmed kills of enemy combatants,got award

came too quick.

I don't even know what to say about this.

>never been in war
>never had to kill someone

But it sounds like you executed 3 sand niggers and got praised for it.

Yikes

Oh hey, a problem that solved itself. lmao

I had a friend who was friends with a woman. He was a loveless virgin so he groped the woman and tried to steal nudes. She stopped hanging out with him but still hung out with me. I fucked her consensually and he never forgave me.

honestly i just made that shit up,didnt expect you to fall for it lol

bullied a kid stealth mode until he exploded and went berserk during class, got expelled and sent to retard school.

Pretty sure i've killed someone in a street fight, someone tried to stab my friend because he was winning a 1vs1 and i wrestled with him, we fell down and the knife stuck in his chest. We just ran and never got caught. Happened in Singapoor when i was 18 & travelling.

Threw molotow cocktails on cops during demonstration

Bullied Coworker into doing parts of my work, but still took all the credit for it on multiple occasions (he has no spine)

Smuggeled 20 Kilo Haschisch from Morocco to Germany in a dudes car that i met online and wanted to share travel costs with, since it was his car and none of my fingerprints were on it he got the sentence after a long and expensive legal battle.

I am not a nice person

Oh an i also used to force neighbourhood kids to pay me a weekly money or i would beat them up

Got my 18 year old daughter drink and fingered her pussy

you're disgusting

I sucked my friends dick when I was drunk

Love you

One time when I was babysitting I touched I touched a little girl's bum when she was sleeping

die

Nudes? Mind sharing ?

cant get any pussy so resorted to little kids tf? lol

070 968 29 19
I posted my friends number xd

Once when I was babysitting a young girl, I jerked off to a picture of her and came her in soup before serving it to her

Not Litterally done.. But i Really feel guilty about it
im 21.. i used to watch alot of CP still Rarely do.. and i feel so much Guilt because i know that their lives would be fucked up when they grow up.. some of them Are kidnapped.. some of them are dead.. some of them are Forced to do thoose things and it breaks my Heart.. i was Kindoff molested too when i was Young maybe thats the cause but i dont blame it on it.. i Try to stop i Really do.

Used to always fight with some kid and eventually bullied him because I was a chad back then and the year above. Fucked him a bit emotionally and he created a power complex because i mad him week

Found out he beat his mum to shit and got put in young offenders or some shit and basically a general cuck fag

Probably my fault but no regrets

you're the scum of the earth dude. That's disgusting.

fuckin Walt Disney

Who is it? Pic?

had sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

Tell them the truth

What is it with people doing the same shit that traumatized them in their childhood.

You would think they'd learn and be the first to condemn this type of degeneracy, but no, they perpetuate it...

now you've done it twice, except for the phone #

you sick fuck, I bet you bought her breakfast the day after didnt you

existed.

>ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny, >ninny,

i felt so disgusted at myself afterwards

Was it with with a meso civ? 5 militia and an ewsure beats 3 militia and a scout

yes. i bought her crepes

Post the Phone number from Pinky tittie too

Made them listen to my crap for hours.

I love CP

Finger banged my brothers wife(married 10 years and 2 kids)while he was at church camp.

WHY?!?!?

it's people like you that make life worth living

this post made me happy

what a beautiful story

She's was and is a hardcore alcoholic, been admitted to psych ward multiple times and has tried to kill herself a couple times since, and had tried a few times before. They divorced and he remarried a doctor. So I did him a favor. But helped her ruin her life.

Should probs just kill yourself. Do the world a favor

I don't understand, what did he do wrong?

Did this thread died?

in the second year of my relationship my old lady did something like this admitted it at the end of the situation. She quit where she was working and started another career.

I took advantage of the guilt she felt and slept with another woman, and had the gf gain almost 40 lbs because I prefer fat women.

We're still together 6 years later and by this point I dont care if she was even cheating, I dont think it would happen again and we were young at the time.