I have never seen a show go so out of its way to turn their main character into a piece of shit

I have never seen a show go so out of its way to turn their main character into a piece of shit.

>he hasn't seen breaking bad

Wasn't the point that Piper was always a piece of shit even before being arrested?

Either way, she's just not interesting to watch. Neither is Alex for that matter. Whenever either of them are on screen, god forbid when they're on screen together, it's pretty much a signal to just tune things out until the next scene.

I found myself skipping so much of S4. So many uninteresting side plots, Alex and Piper being the most boring of all.

You were expecting anything else from Genji Kohan?

>mfw Piper is my fav character

Literally how

I thought the whole paranoia and murder thing from Alex was interesting

It was fucking stupid. She killed a guy in self-defense after he tried to MURDER her. Being paranoid that someone was going to find out is fine, but her whole feeling guilty and sad about the whole thing was retarded.

i haven't seen the latest season yet so idk if she's gotten worse but I just do

Taylor Schilling is a great actress and makes the best most ridiculous memey facial expressions and delivers her well-written lines perfectly

i guess it's more because i like Taylor so much and relate to the character as a blonde white girl, i would probably react to the things she goes through in similar ways

i like my characters flawed, i love watching her fuck up her life more and more and try to fix it, she's a good protagonist imo

>piper season 1 and 2
>ok
>piper season 3 and 4
Just kill her already, this thing got renewed for like 3 more seasons.

>3 more seasons

How? Season 4 felt like they were running out of ideas already and stretching it out longer than it needed to be.

I agree, I don't see myself recommending 7 seasons of this to anyone but seems that this shit is doing well, they will probably switch pipper to secondary character soon.

Breaking Bad didn't go "out of its way" to turn Walt into a piece of shit. It was gradual over the course of several seasons. OitNB did it quickly and relentlessly.

She almost already is. Yea, she gets time in every episode, but that time is diminishing as the series progresses, and I couldn't be happier for it.

No, I mean like, where do they even go from this point.

Season 4 ends with a full-blown prison riot, meaning they're going to increase security and severely limit what's going to be able to happen plot wise. Most of the characters have had their backstories explained at this point too.

I don't see how they can stretch it out for one more season, let alone three.

>watching a show specifically made for women
>watching a show specifically made for lesbians
>watching a show made for cell phones

One more shouldn't be too hard. The prison just got a huge influx of inmates, so adding them to the roster is a no-brainer.

I also wouldn't be surprised if they worked in a Hurricane Katrina storyline where they're either stuck in the prison while the guards flee, or are evacuated to a stadium or something.

Final season has to be Piper on house arrest or something with an ankle monitor as she writes the book about her time in the clank.

>season 3
>that ruby rose and piper arc
how can they get away with this?

>season 4
>last resort from papa roach starts playing

The show was good when it focused on Piper as a character. The transition of season 3 to focusing on the ensemble was just awful. Season 4 was back to being good, them having figured the ensemble thing out. They couldn't stretch the show out long enough just focusing on Piper.

meant to link this
to this

Some people just can't handle any kind of murder, even self defense, I probably wouldn't. Besides he was her friend.

It's obviously just the sexual fantasies of a repressed lesbian.

Someone post Flaca's monster tits.

Interest piqued

How can i order your soiled panties?

no she did that to herself , fuck her let her rot.

same, she's a qtpie :)

Weeds comes close. Probably just coincidence.

...or might it just be white middle class woman who's the real villain among all these criminals?

DUN DUN

wtf

Never knew they were this big Ngl . She was always one of the ones I found most sexy.