Gf sent this pic to a friend, should i be mad?

gf sent this pic to a friend, should i be mad?

Mad that your gf is a land whale? I would be...

only if you aren't a cuck

You're pathetic since you even have to ask.

Obvious pushoover

Spank that juicy ass.

Why is she so fat?

Yes, she's trifling. If you sent her friend a picture of your body or a particular part, I don't think she'd like it.

Depends if you like the fact your girl is showing a friend her ass. Im guessingYou do like it since you asked.

fpbp

The bait is strong with this one... that's Aanna.

she said she was just trying to find if the stockings were ok

Let me tell you a story. My girls boss was taking her out to dinner and buying her shoes and all this shit. "I'm just trying to save you some money user"

One day I take her Into the bathroom, bend her over the counter, Stick my cock inside her and slowly pull out.. Guess what was on my cock? Cum. And I aint no one pump cump

she wouldnt do that

You mean she wouldn't tell you

I thought that too. But the fact is she's sending pics of her ass in panties to your friend. Have you read the text convo between them?

To a guy?

She cheatin

it was more of her stockings

I know this probably fake and a
>thats the joke
situation.
but you got mad your girlfriend sent this to a friend but are totally cool with it being online?

It's definitely her ass

No, she's fat.
Dump her and get yourself a real girlfriend. Not a walrus that shaved and stuffed itself into a pair of stockings.

Agreed

if you are stilling getting to pull those panties down and eating that big luscious ass then no.

She wouldn't do that? Are you fucking retarded? We're apes, which means that one of our strongest urges is fucking other things. We're not monogamous. Stop romanticizing people and pretending that they couldn't possibly do shit like that.

Make her send one bare-assed now. As "punishment".

this

Women don't ask guy friends that my dude they ask their girl friends or their significant other.

they have been friends for a long time

she been fuckin him for a long time, then

no way

You should be happy she's comfortable enough with him to send that

I dunno. Give us more.

No, you should be single.