I EXPLAINED TO YOU VERY CLEARLY THAT YOU WERE NOT TO TOUCH THE MODEL AIRPLANE

I EXPLAINED TO YOU VERY CLEARLY THAT YOU WERE NOT TO TOUCH THE MODEL AIRPLANE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lz624NNdWb0?t=3m20s
youtube.com/watch?v=vwh_ekDGhlA
youtube.com/watch?v=LzGsud6ERzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

arthur stop being such a nerd

pssh "model airplanes".... what is this? the 1950s?

Fuck you faggot your glasses aren't even on right, they rest on top of your ears not the side of your head

clenched fist meme

did anyone else hate Arthur? like not the show but the kid himself. He was a little whingy faggot with the gayest interests. If he was a kid at school with me I'd have been bullying him constantly.

is arthur destined to be a virgin his whole life?

yeah i did. I liked the based rabbit kid

He did.

He eventually becomes a background character in his own show because everyone else is more likable/interesting than he is.

fuck you
youtu.be/lz624NNdWb0?t=3m20s

what the fuck happened to the show why does it look like that they fucked this up more than nu simpsons or dragonball super

>season 16
what the actual fuck?

i'm just mind blown i've got some marathoning to do

Are you kidding?

He's gonna be a harem protag in high school

Jewish girl was drooling over his D

Sup Forums can't even create its own memes anymore, you got to be kidding me senpai

stream it and make all of Sup Forums watch with u

Little Bear>Franklin>literal shit>Arthur
Arthur is the kid who you'd hang out with to "borrow" videogames from and never return.

That was you, dude??

>liking little bear
holy fuck that show was awful

youtube.com/watch?v=vwh_ekDGhlA

Why do niggers have to ruin my childhood memories?

>i'm so fucked up

Literally no one knows how to do traditional animation anymore.

god damn arthur is a dick

Doug always creeped me out more.

Only of you were a nerd like Arthur.
And not the good kind who'd play D&D in the garage.

The kind who had parents as old as your grandpa and dressed like a dork and wasn't allowed to watch movies and shit.

>5:55

God damn BLM BTFO

mods don't let u do that no mores

>not wanting to go on adventures with your animal friends
Gay. Go wear a bowtie or something, Arthur.

I did that to a kid named Brendan. I went over to his house and he said I could borrow a game and that it could be any game but rock and roll racing and so I took rock and roll racing.

poor brendy

>don't take it out on the crackers
lmao

JUST: The alimony swordsman

>"Not many people realize the truth behind Franklin. I portrayed him as a happy turtle with a few challenges that kids experience, but the idea for the show stemmed from a darker story about the same character: a turtle named Franklin. Franklin's parents would beat him on the regular basis. Hitting, smacking and even slapping him across the face were common techniques they employed. Beatings were given to Franklin for the littlest of things. If he dropped a piece of food on the kitchen table by mistake....beating. If he forgot to take off his shoes when entering the house...beating. When he forgot to return his library book, the librarian called Mr and Mrse Turtle to notify them off the fine. They locked beat Franklin and locked him in the basement of the tree-house without food for two days, and then viciously beat him again. The regular beating meant that Franklin's confidence never developed, he was a necrotic turtle child, always afraid of making a mistake. Years later he attempted suicide, and eventually ran away from home. It was then he came out as an openly gay turtle, and began to take drugs and frequenting gay woodland animal clubs. He became infected with HIV, and as his health began to fail he returned to his parents. His parents, having not seen him for years, cried and begged him for forgiveness. Franklin forgave them, and six weeks later died in his sleep, in the bedroom of his childhood, still kept the same by his mother after the day he ran away. He was buried in a quiet place next to the river. ---- Paulette Bourgeois, creater of Franklin and former director of the series.

You sound like a real piece of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=LzGsud6ERzY

I was a bit as a young kid. I stole someone elses street shark toys cause they were just sitting there.

If it's any consolation I'm a 26 year old virgin now who will probably kill myself before 30 so...I got mine?

I hate this animation to fucking much.

>t. Brendan

>tansing wang do

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHSHAHAHAGAHAGAGAGHAGSGAGGAGAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

If this was real.

that was def me, user

i'm hurt, it's not my fault i grew up southern baptist until puberty

Well that's a rather specific copy pasta

fuck off brendan

Who Dragon Tales here?

buster?

I absolve you user.

right herre nigga

>arthur made this thread to justify his bullying

This kid was an even worse bitch.

Hey fuck you pal