Bump

>tfw only depressed cause dick is 5.5in

You don't have depression.
Ur an attention whore
Take your (you) and leave

Next level

Let him play pretend, stupid >:(

i approve of this thread.

i had this happen last night when the back door blew in from wind, but i thought it was a home invader or something.

I approve of those trips

I havent laughed out loud in a long time.
Lost

Pretty fucking depressing here

That was just stupid

Shitty childhood detected

I had a pretty good childhood. I spent the majority of it outside playing with my friends. Sorry you missed out faggot.

>le I was outside therefore you missed out meme

We did that for ten thousand fucking years already, nerd.

More like this please

>Advanced Autism
Rare also left Nintendo since Miyamoto was such a cunt towards them.

>le
>calling playing outside a fucking meme

You're just beyond stupid. You crashed through that gate without even slowing down and ended up skidding into the handicap zone.

pls more memes

moar memery?

Got you fam.

this thread is such shit, but i can't post my entire banana library at once.

Kek. Savage.

so you're fucking an indifferent chick. who cares? lol

youtube.com/watch?v=PYT9HGUIzV8

this is pretty sad.

yeah, I get that you're trying to subvert the fucking meme tropes or whatever, but these only really work if they're really funny. How about taking the "relatable" aspect of it and using it for all the worst parts humanity has to offer?

so why havent you posted any serial killer/cult leader/pedophile relatables? Probably coz you're a 14yo edgelord who doesnt understand dark humour.

What is this shit and why is it here?
7.75/10 if b8

u mad?

>u dont post gore u dont no dark humar
Fuck off, newfag

darrrrrk humor!

>tfw males look more feminine and woman-like than biological females
Why live ?

The things people put time into ...

Too relatable

I'm gonna need to see more of this.

Chloe Salpa

to fuck her?

they don't even care, either. they just want to say "hey, i'm better at this than you, girl. yu hate? u jus jealous!"

guys get away with bullying in whatever which way they can, just to stick it to ppl.

purpose? none.

did I specifcially mention gore? no, idiot. I was commenting that understanding the humour could mean orginal content instead of shitty reposts of suicide memes

trying too hard/10

>calls others 14yo edgelords
>asks for dark humor like serial killer/pedo relatables

I'm guessing self-awareness is not your strong point, is it?

You made me laugh, man

we need to talk about your depression guys

yeah, he mad.

Isn't all of this shit so weird? Why do memes like this exist. Why is Sup Forums so weird? Why does it bring out the worst in people. Why are we all so depressed that we constantly fuck with each other? We really are just a self hating group of individuals. Back in the day we used to go on raids and fuck with other people but we realized how shit we all really are. Not that I want anything to change. We're all just weird and brutally honest to one another which is actually kind of refreshing in a world full of bullshit and people lying to each other to impress each other. Thats why we need this escape. Sup Forums is escapism. Everything is escapism.

I was suggesting that you could get OC from other sources instead of weak suicide reposts. Obviously you're too stupid to get it lel

I have been to psychiatrist since 2014, ending in 2016 december.
The psychiatric medication made me kill myself, fail then live miserably.
Psychiatrist, after I told her what had happened after the suicide attempt :"Oh, I don't care".
Therapist : "You don't need therapy anymore, please call me if you need a psychiatrist appointment".
So I just quit medication and the depression never returned ever since, but the anxiety did.

No one gives a fuck, hippie. Go smoke another joint

newfag

underrated chuckle

right in the feels.

see

You still browse these threads and reply, you don't know what you want. You even get emotional over other people posting memes lel.

he mad

I really, really, really like this image.

Keep up the great work niggers. You know you're here forever right? This won't be our last encounter.

Does anyone else wish you could live in your dreams? Just fall asleep and never return from your dream world. I dream every night and I want nothing more than to exist in that world permanently.

I kno, rite?But why he mad tho?

Clever girl.

>so why havent you posted any serial killer/cult leader/pedophile relatables?
probably because they don't relate to those groups
this seems obvious
another thing that seems obvious is that you're incorrectly making an assumption about the incentive to generate these threads

maybe i'm wrong
maybe i'm right
you're definitely a faggot, though
GLHF

DUDE WEED LMAO

Maybe I want to kill myself.....maybe it's Maybelline

Everyone in this thread who is seriously depressed should smoke some fucking weed and chill out. It will cure your depression guaranteed.

temporarily, yes
and you will have spent time temporarily relieving your pain instead for devoting that time to an attempt to permanently stop it
economics 101, fool

Smoke day every weed

Nate Dogg? But...aren't you dead?

I don't dream much. I'm not unhappy here on earth, but i do feel like life has no meaning. So i glide through it with my friends, drugs and video games. Sup Forums isn't a grand part of my entertainment, but its un-easy humor tickles me

your mom is escapism from my dickism

Maybe you didn't fail, Sup Forumsro. Maybe you succeeded, and now you're in purgatory. And you spend your time in the self-imposed hell that is Sup Forums. We're the anonymous, uncaring demons, here to torment you until you do it again.
But you shouldn't do it again... you'd go to an even worse place.

Reddit?

cease your desiring

and it will cease your suffering.

Only on the inside

stuff that buddha jibber jabber then
see